• Ik was de laatse. :3


    She was always looking for more..

    een keer gezien


    I'm living in dreamworld, where I make my stories and a dream.

    Wel eens gezien


    Medb - Pronouced as [me-èv]

    Onbekend.


    We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

    Bekend

    Bekend


    Take me to wonderland

    famous


    "I whisper 'what the fuck' to myself at least 50 times a day."

    Bekend.


    Such a useless spell.

    Onbekend


    Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it because nobody else will.

    Bekend


    My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Onbekend.
    Althans, met deze username wel.


    Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

    Onbekend, denk ik


    be gay do crimes

    Bekendos


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    "Satan's friendship reaches to the prison door."

    onbekend


    I'm living in dreamworld, where I make my stories and a dream.