• i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Liever wilde ze zodra de Jacht over was van het eiland af en hopelijk was dat zonder al te veel gedoe mogelijk.

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

http://www.arendse.nl/fitness-raamsdonksveer/

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

de geurige fruit

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Het hebben van voldoende reclamewijsheid is zeer belangrijk want dit stelt kinderen en jongeren in staat om op een kritische manier om te gaan met reclames. Het laat hen toe zelf te beslissen in welke mate ze zich laten beïnvloeden door de reclame. Hierdoor helpt reclame hen om doordachte keuzes te maken en worden ze niet langer gewoon misleid.

We are only a moment.

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

.yves-rocher.

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

[ bericht aangepast op 17 april 2015 - 22:41 ]

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=170669&page=last#5873113

2.2.1. William Wordsworth

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

"Then the other guy asked to buy her a drink, right as Jason walked up. So she asked that guy: "What happens if I enjoy the drink? What happens then?" And he pretended not to know the answer. So she told him. She asked if they would play beer pong in that shitty bar with his friends until they headed back to his place in Murray Hill. She asked if they'd have to listen to his roommate fuck Hilary or Emily, or whatever the girl's name was, till they fell asleep. And she asked him if a year later, they'd still be there in that bar. The only difference being that now he feels pressure to get married and have kids, because he thinks that's what she wants. And then in the summers, they would drive up to the shitty Hamptons."
    "To meet his shitty parents."
    "Wondering the entire ride if they'd think she was pretty enough."
    "Smart."
    "Wondering the entire ride if they'd think she was smart enough."
    "Because no one was."
    "And no one ever will be. And Jason knew that now. And he would give anything to go back to that moment. The moment when they first met. Before anything went wrong. Before he didn't show up for her when she needed him most. Before he understood that being there for someone when it's most difficult is really all that relationships are. Jason knew that now. And he was so sorry for what he had done. But Jason also realized that in that moment, he wasn't afraid, because he thought she wasn't the one. He was absolutely terrified because he knew she was. And if she could give him just one more chance, just one more chance. She knew where to find him."

help

Solanum pseudocapsicum

Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories.

Niet vragen waarom lol

http://youtu.be/uT6YOI6JcRs

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

oh darling