• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

Ha! Laatste plaats. xd

i can swear, i can joke – i say what's on my mind if i drink if I smoke – i keep up with the guys

Ik ga naar Tenerife deze zomer! :Y)

In my life I had so many setbacks, but oh darling, recovery is so much better.

Inspiratieeeeeeeeeeeee

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

I wonder if they would notice my absence..

"A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

This day was amazing. I touched Tyler Hoechlin, Ian Bohen and Holland Roden and I had a picture with them. They are all incredible and I loved making Ian and Tyler laugh they're ass off. This girl is happy as fuck. (krul)

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

Omg, een the 100 meeting lijkt me zo gaaf joh :o

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Avgeropoulos schreef:
    This day was amazing. I touched Tyler Hoechlin, Ian Bohen and Holland Roden and I had a picture with them. They are all incredible and I loved making Ian and Tyler laugh they're ass off. This girl is happy as fuck. (krul)

Whaaaaat? So jealous O.O

kindness is never a burden.

Avgeropoulos schreef:

no way omg

Avgeropoulos schreef:

Jaaa jaaa, Saartje. Maak ons maar weer jaloers. :/

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

I am sorry, Megan. :x I am just sooo happy atm. Morgen Max Carver en Ryan Kelley. (;

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

Ergernissen to the max, urgh.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Fineman schreef:
    Ergernissen to the max, urgh.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

En daar gaat mijn oorbel in de wasbak, het putje in. :c Ik weet nu hoe ik later mijn badkamer inricht.. Een 2de spiegel dat niet boven de wasbak zit..

Ik wil een tuin vol egels

For real? Laat je me mijn wekker om deze tijd voor niets zetten?
    "Laat het uitzwaaien van mijn ouders maar zitten."
    Fijn dan.

Slapen of film kijken? Dillema's

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque