• [ bericht aangepast op 28 juni 2015 - 1:18 ]

"Family don’t end in blood”

Malums schreef:
    HHAHAHAAHAHAH IK GA DOOD

“Stay safe, alright, boys?” Calum said, taking his wallet from his pocket and setting two packets of condoms on the table. “Just in case you two need an extra.” Ashton cracked up at the gesture as the two of them waved goodbye, mocking us with fake tears.

HAHAHAHAAHA

Danmarks Dynamite.

carmilla

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

kijk carmilla epi 17 op youtube het duurt echt heel kort maar 5 minuten en dan ga je dood door 'dont you look like a virgin sacrifice' en carmilla in leather pants en een korset en tja laura met een maagdelijk wit ding aan ieieEIIEHIEHe.

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

FUCKING KUT. IK BEN FUCKING SAD NU WAAROM GING IK DAT LEZEN. ALKFJSLDKFJSDLKJF. IK HAAT DIT.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

mijn zusje is wel heel luidruchtig in haar slaap aan het praten vannacht

yolo

Danmarks Dynamite.

Hoofdstuk zes is ook done, oef.

Danmarks Dynamite.

Danmarks Dynamite.

my mom is trying to pick a colour for her new wheelchair and me and my dad are telling her to get black and she’s just like “but how will I know if someone is stealing it” and my dad is just like “because you’ll be sitting on the floor” and she slapped him

Danmarks Dynamite.

McDonell schreef:
    my mom is trying to pick a colour for her new wheelchair and me and my dad are telling her to get black and she’s just like “but how will I know if someone is stealing it” and my dad is just like “because you’ll be sitting on the floor” and she slapped him

HAHAHAHAHA

Bae is back, back again. HAAHAHHAHAA

Danmarks Dynamite.

McDonell schreef:
    Bae is back, back again. HAAHAHHAHAA

Ja. M'n wifi op m'n telefoon deed het niet. FUCKING KLOJO'S. mja op m'n telefoon heb ik boven altijd struggles :')

Lieke, ik moet je wat vertellen. Jij bent mijn BAEgel. HAHAHAHAHA IDEK

Danmarks Dynamite.

McDonell schreef:
    Lieke, ik moet je wat vertellen. Jij bent mijn BAEgel. HAHAHAHAHA IDEK

HAHAHA awh. (wbw)

Malums schreef:
    (...)

HAHAHA awh. (wbw)

Je bent super mega lekker. ((Ik heb nog nooit een beagle beagel baegel op))

Danmarks Dynamite.