• SPRINGFIELD UNIVERSITY

All English RPG
    We follow a couple of boys and girls who attend Springfield University –– an University for the best boys and girls only. People come from all over the world, from different countries and different cultures, just to be a part of the pupils on this particular school. A new semester will be starting soon –– shall you be there too?

Talktopics: 1
    Roletopics: 1

C H A R A C T E R S

G I R L S ––
    • Rachel Elizabeth Dare – Cheerleader – Claire HoltWeasIey Page
    • Kayleigh Marie Clarkson – Cheerleader – Anya SummersEthereaI 1.7
    • Laila Thamina El-Amin – Tomboy – Gigi HadidGunnulfsen 1.8
    • Jane Grace Lauren – Reputation – Lily CollinsBlurrieface 1.3
    • Arabella Violet Finch – Troublemaker – Taylor Marie HillKit 1.6
    • Margarethe Viva Gerardsson – Reputation – Cara DelevingneBaelor 1.4
    • Annabeth Cara Rhodes – Cheerleader – Amelia ZadroRhaegaI 1.7
    • Ember Owens – Cheerleader – Alexis RenArcadia 1.4
    • Skylar Roselyn Mortenson – Cheerleader – Ashley RobertsConaway 1.8
    • Chelsea Lucia Connely – Reputation – Face claimBalloo 1.6
    • Name – Sporty – Jourdann DunnGreenIeaf Page
    • Bimii Emilia Grey – Cheerleader – Nina DobrevWiser 1.6
    • Nova Sorensen – Reputation – Face claimHavilliard 1.10
    • Raevyn Ann Delevis— Tomboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

B O Y S ––
    • Name – Skater – Troye SivanStarkiller Page
    • Name – Reputation – Face claimBlurrieface Page
    • Miles Nicholas Davies – Football player – Daniel BederovKit 1.4
    • Wesley Aaron Kerr – Dealer – Ville ValoNecessity 1.8
    • Name – Gay guy – Face claimWeasIey Page
    • Zachary Drew McMahon – Rich and sporty – Joseph SuggDaggers 1.9
    • Stanislav 'Stan' Marius Dalca – Emo/musician – Gerard WayLukeRHemmings 1.8
    • Ryder Adam Dempsey – Bad boy – Christopher McCroryRhaegaI 1.3
    • Navid Jonathan Aguirre – Football player – Michael TrevinoConaway Page
    • James-Dean Marcus Devraux – Football player – Darren ChrisWiser 1.8
    • Aiden Jonah Wright – Reputation – Face claimInclination 1.10
    • Alex Byrge Sigland – Band singer – Face claimSerenata 1.8
    • Zachaël Yves Devereaux – Reputation – Face claimSpeigelman 1.12
    • Elijah Valentijn Valencia — Rich Badboy - Unknown - Astrophe 1.12

D O R M S & O T H E R

The Dorms are shared and each include two beds, two desks, two closets and a small bathroom including a toilet, a sink, a cupboard and a shower.
    Girls
    • Rachel and Kayleigh
    • Laila and Jane
    • Arabella and Margarethe
    • Ember and Skylar
    • Chelsea and Bimii
    • Annabeth and Nova
    Greenleaf and Raevyn

Boys
    • Starkiller and Blurrieface
    • Miles and Wesley
    WeasIey and Zachary
    • Stanislav and Ryder
    • Navis and James-Dean
    • Aiden and Alex
    • Zachaël and Elijah

E X T R A

The main sports played at Springfield University are football and cheerleading. Other sports and clubs exist, but aren't as popular as the formerly mentioned ones. The teams of these sports are:

F O O T B A L L ––
    Offensive:
    Guard (2) ––
    Tackle (2) –– [R] Conaway
    Center (1) –– [R] Kit
    Quarterback (1) –– [R] Towns
    Running back (3) ––
    Wide receiver (2) –– [R] Wiser
    Tight end (2) ––
    Defense:
    Tackle (2) ––
    End (2) ––
    Middle linebacker (1) ––
    Outside linebacker (2) ––
    Cornerback (2) ––
    Safety (2) ––

C H E A R L E A D E R S ––
    Captain –– [R] Beauregard
    Reserve Captain/Under Captain –– [R] Ikigai
    Other (12) ––
    [R] Towns
    [R] Arcadia
    [R] QueenStark
    [R] Raegal

T H E B E G I N N I N G

It's sunday morning, the seventh of September. School's started again for about a week now and everyone new starts to know the campus and is getting used to it. In three more weeks is homecoming, with a footballgame, a cheerleader game and afterwards a ball. So, a normal day at university.
    It's 11.00, people gather, go to town or have fun at campus. Others are already busy with their homework or are sporting.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 aug 2015 - 17:29 ]

take me back to the basics and the simple life

NOVA SØRENSEN

It is already around 11 AM when I am running over the campus grounds, heading back to my dorm. I've already been running for almost an hour. I woke up quite early this morning, since I don't like laying in bed when it's such good weather. The sun is shining, the new year started and I'm feeling pretty happy.
          When I'm climbing the stairs to get to the floor where my dorm is at, I hear girls talking about the upcoming ball. I roll my eyes. Dear god, the ball is still three weeks away and these girls are already worrying about when they will have time to buy a new dress, shoes and everything. And maybe even more important: who they are going to ask to be their date. Or rather, who they are hoping will ask them. Knowing me, I'll probably decide last minute what I will do, or if I will even go. I'm definitely going to the football match, maybe to the one of the cheerleaders. For the ball I'll see if someone will ask me or if I find someone I want to ask. Whatever, it is still three weeks away, plenty of time.
          I take a quick shower once I've reached my room and after that I get dressed in proper clothing and braid my wet hair.
          A few minutes later I leave my room again, looking for someone I can talk to. It doesn't really matter to me whether I know that person or not. It doesn't take me long to find someone: I spot Zachael sitting under a tree.
          'Goodmorning sir, what are you looking grumpy on this lovely day,' I say cheerfully to him and I sit down next to him. 'You're almost like the dwarf Grumpy on Snowwhite and the seven dwarfs. You should audition if they ever make into a non-animated film. Although...' I pretend like I investigate him thoroughly. 'You are way too tall for a dwarf. You're more like Grumpy the Giant. Sounds pretty good. Maybe I'll call you that from now on.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2015 - 15:54 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Mt ;3

“A queen will always turn pain into power.”

Raevyn "Rae" Ann Develis

Eighteen • (sporty and though) Tomboy • Feels irritated and tossed aside, Dissapointed • Clothing

She had been here for quite a while now and with the letter in between her fingers she was walking in circles in her dorm. She was glad that she was alone as otherwise she would look like a lunatic. She wanted to go to the college football team and join them or at least try, but something was holding her back. She was almost afraid to do it. What if the coach would say no? But on the other hand why would he. She was pretty good her coach had said wonderful things about her in the letter, but the only downside was that she is a girl. Rae grabbed all her courage and walked out the door. She felt her knees wobble a bit, but ignored it. She started walking faster and faster as the nerves took her. The letter was in between her fingers as she was fidgeting with it. She walked towards the football field and she saw a man talking to a few guys and as he was a lot older she took him as the coach. As she came closer she became more nervous but she pushed it aside with all her might. She saw guys looking at her some with interest and some giving her weird or curious looks. As she stood beside the man who seemed to be the coach she felt intimidated but she put on her tough face as she clears her throat. The coach looks up from the guys in front of him and diverts his look to Rae. His eyes look her shamelessly up and down, but she ignores it.
    'What can I do for you little lady. Lost your way to the cheerleaders?' He asks, his voice filled with amusement. Rae just lifted her eyebrow.
    'No Sir, I am right where I am supposed to be. I wish to try out for the position of the Running back.' As the words has left her lips a laugh comes out of the coach his mouth. Immediately she felt disrespected.
    'You? You are a little mouse, hardly any muscles probably not as fast too.' He says and slowly Rae felt her anger rising.
    'Excuse me Sir, but I am very fast I would probably beat most of the guys here, if not all, I am tougher as I look as well. Me and my old coach thought that you might say something like this so and so this letter is for you.' Rae gives him the letter the stern look is still on her face as she is as serious as she could possibly be. The man takes the letter opens it and reads it.
    'Nice try sweetheart but it is a no. Try the cheerleaders.' He says as he hands back the letter. Rae stood flabbergasted.
    'But Sir my team won the state championship last year because of MY touchdown.' Rae says as she is ready to plead for him to rethink, but he shakes his head.
    'That touchdown was probably because of he amazing throw of the quarterback or something. It is a no on the position girl. Now go do something else. Try the cheerleaders you can probably join them.' He says and Rae feels herself getting angry. Not getting angry but now she actually was.
    'God! You are such a sexist PIG. You should cease an opportunity when it is thrown at you.' Her look was serious, everything about her was serious and then with the most calm face she just walked away. She walked of the football field and then on Campus. She grabbed the sports duffel bag she had on her back and jams the letter in it. She was upset and she knew it. Before she would stay mad for a long while she listen to her own coach, her real coach, advise. If someone or something bothers you just walk it off. And that is what she did. She started walking around Campus. Not as in a running type though, but just stolling around. she needed to clear her head as she had no idea how to play if she couldn't be on the team...

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Wesley Aaron Kerr

21 ~Dealer ~ Laws

"Don't believe everything you've heard of me. The truth is much worse."

Wesley woke up because of some noise next to its ear he couldn't place. He slowly got out of bed to find the source of the noise, but the headache made it harder than it already was. His head felt like an herd of elephants tapdanced on it. That didn't help finding the source and it took some time until he realized it was his phone what had woken him. He pushed the - empty - bottle with wodka aside and answered his phone without looking at who it was.
    "What?" He wasn't exactly friendly but he didn't care. Everyone with his number knew you could better call later as he wasn't a morning-person. His head hurt only more and the apologizing voice on the other side of the line telling she was sorry for calling because it was the wrong number didn't make it better.
    Because he was awake anyway, he got up and after taking a painkiller, he got dressed and went outside, looking for familiar people. When he walked through the door, he saw some heads turn and he could almost hear the whispers. He ignored them and walked further, searching for Eli - or another friend. Because he couldn't find anyone, he walked back to the dorms and stopped outside. He took a cigarette and a lighter out of his pocket and started to smoke. It was too early for anything else, he though, while scanning the people around him searching for familiar faces.

The purpose of a writer is to keep civilization from destroying itself.

KAYLEIGH MARIE CLARKSON

Cheerleader — Nineteen — Outfit

With a bored sigh I start brushing my hair and twist it into a ponytail. As usual, my phone buzzes along and I pick it up, checking my messages and responding to some. Since I've woken up, I haven't seen Rachel. I sigh, not knowing what to do or where to go. Doubting whether to go outside and see if anyone nice shows up or staying here and wait for Rachel to get back from wherever she’s been and whatever she’s been doing. Eventually I decide to go outside, since the weather is nice and I don’t want to stay inside the whole day. While I search for my sketchbook I remember that I didn’t see Ryder yesterday, though I had wanted to ask him if we could go work out today. But now it’s already pretty late for still having to decide and ask about working out. I decide to just text him with the question and wait until he either answers it, it’s night and he hasn’t or if I see him before he has answered.
    Kayleigh > Ryder, 11 AM
    Heyy, would you like working out at the sport school this evening?
    - Kayleigh
    When I find my sketchbook and my pencils I walk outside, closing the door carefully on my way. My heels make a clicking sound through the hallway and I put on a small smirk as I walk through the doors outside. The sun’s shining bright and for a second I regret bringing sunglasses. With a steady pace I walk towards the middle of the campus, towards a large tree with a round bench around it of which I still don’t understand the use. I mean, why would you sit in a circle where you can’t even face the people you’re sitting with? I sit down and open my sketchbook to a blank page on which I start drawing as soon as I can find my coloured Derwent pencils.

take me back to the basics and the simple life

21 • Footballer • Curious

Navid Jonathan Aguirre

I love choco pops. I really do. While I'm apreciating my breakfast, I'm thinking about what I'll do today. The weather is really good, so I'm obviously not staying in. Maybe we can practice football later this afternoon. While I'm taking the last bite of my yoghurt and choco pops, I decide that I'm going for a run. My body isn't going to stay in shape from itself and after this summer break, I could use some excercise. I decide to go to the footballfield and just run a few rounds.
    A small ten minutes later I arrive and I start my workout. Only one round already makes me sweat like crazy and I wipe my forehead, while I gasp. Damn, I didn't even realize I was in such bad shape. Summer really killed it. While I'm pushing myself to keep running, I see people gathering in the corner of my eye. "Just keep running," I say to myself, but I can't help getting so distracted. I decide to stop for a little bit and make my way to the group. I frown when I see there's a girl talking to the coach. I don't know her, probably a new student. Maybe a cheerleader? Although she doesn't look like a cheerleader. I'm almost close enough to hear what they say, when I see that she's handing him an envelope. 'God! You are such a sexist PIG. You should cease an opportunity when it is thrown at you," is what he hears the girl saying, or maybe he should say shouting, and after that she just walks away. "What was that about, coach?" I ask him, while I'm waiting interested in his answer. "The girl thought she could join the footballteam, what a joke," answers the coach, as he laughs loud. I pull up my eyebrow while I repeat the words he said in my head. A girl that wants to be a footballer? I never heard of that before. I'm quite curious though and I decide to walk to campus, maybe I can still find the girl.

Just when I decide to give up, I bump into a girl. "Wow, I'm sorry," I say, still halve shocked, while I inititally grab her arms to prevent her from falling. I release us quickly out of the awkward position and smile when I see who I just bumped into. "Football girl," I state and I give her my hand, to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Navid." I initally use my Mexican accent. I hate it when people pronounce my name in American. "So, you wanted to join the footballteam huh? Interesting," I smile and I can't help to laugh a little. "Excuse me lady," I start. "I'm not laughing at you. It's just.. It's different."

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2015 - 22:54 ]

Tell me about it, stud.

Raevyn "Rae" Ann Develis

Eighteen • (sporty and tough) Tomboy • Irritated • Clothing

While Rae is walking she feel the fire in her slowly losing its power and heat. She is more calm as she was before. Her fists are not clenched anymore and she feels as she has sorted it a bit. She gets her hair out of the high ponytail she had it in and closes her eyes as she lets her fingers brush through her hair. Losing sight of what is in front of her wasn’t the best thing she could have done. She bumps into soeone who feels like a got damn wall she stumbles but holds her ground. She has had a few blows and she stood tall then someone who feels as a wall couldn’t make her fall to the ground. S she had steadied herself quickly after the hit he grabbed her arms to keep her standing, while she actually stood without a problem.
    "Wow, I'm sorry” The guy she bumps into says. She looks up at him and quickly scans his face. He had a tanned skin and his facial structure looks stern because of his jaw line, but he started to form a smile on his lips which softens it. He had black hair and dark eyes. They were in quite the awkward position and he finally seemed to notice so he let her go. As he sees her face a smile comes to his lips. At first she has no idea what the smile is for and she is utterly confused.
    "Football girl," He states and he gives his hand to her as he starts to introduce herself. Hearing the nickname her eyes squint a little. "Hi, I'm Navid." Rae take notice of the different pronunciation he uses because of the slight accent he has.
    ‘Hi Navid.’ Rae says trying to pronounce it the same way as he did and succeeds. She takes his hand swiftly as she shakes his hand while introducing her and then letting go as swiftly as she grabbed hold of it. ‘I am Rae.’ She introduces herself.
    "So, you wanted to join the football team huh? Interesting," He smiles and Rae can’t figure out if it is a mocking one, but when he laughs she clenches her teeth and curls her fist into balls. There was nothing to laugh about. "Excuse me lady," He starts but the word Lady only irritates her more. "I'm not laughing at you. It's just.. It's different," he explained, but her jaw didn’t go at ease after he had say that.
    ‘I am not a Lady.’ She says through gritted teeth. Rae wasn’t actually hot-headed, but today wasn’t really her day. She try to calm herself down as she breathed in and out quietly, it only took a second but she felt the fire leaving her again. Act nice Rae, She thought to herself.
    ‘And yes I actually want to join the football team, but don’t panic the sexist thing that is the coach already said no. The jerk didn’t even see me play, because if he would he would think twice before saying things like he said.’ Rae tried to be composed, but she was mad at the man. With all her might she had put on a smile though. It wasn’t real, but it was better than the grumpy look she was wearing.
    ‘But Navid, I bet you play.’ She scanned him quickly. A small smirk was playing on her lips. ‘I bet you’re offensive.’ She thought for a second. What could he be. ‘You could be a quarter back, but you look more like a Tackle to me.’ I guessed it, but he looked fast and he had the build to take someone down. She looked at his face if to see that she was right or not.

[ bericht aangepast op 5 aug 2015 - 23:35 ]

The Clock Is An Illusion And We Are All Trapped In It. Fye • Onism • Astrophe • Alazia

Skylar Roselyn Mortenson

21 • Cheerleader • Sad • Outfit

"No... Yes... I don't know." Jane responses to my question. Skylar already knew what it was about. Jane shakes her head and sighs. "It's just, I haven't slept all night. I kept thinking about... him. I miss him, Sky, I still do. Is it weird that I can't get him out of my head even after all this time?" I'm following her eyes and see what she's been looking at. It's Zachaël. I don't like him. He's a jerk off. Jane's voice makes me look back at her again. "I just, I don't get it. Why would he break up with me if he's afraid to lose me? And why am I still not over him?" I want to react, but Jane's not ready. "I feel so stupid," she says. I shake my head immediately. "No, you shouldn't Jane. You're not stupid, he is. He's an idiot for letting you go. I mean, look at him. He's probably sitting there in regret. And so he should. He will never get someone like you again," I say.
    Maybe I'm not the best person to give advice when it comes to relationships or break-ups. I never had one. Ever since my parents got divorced after my dad cheated, I don't believe in relationships anymore. Relationships are bullshit to me and monogamy isn't real. At least, that's my opinion. But when I look aside, I see it's not really working. Jane's just as sad as she was, if not even more. "You know what, we should do something fun. Something to keep your mind from that dick. How about we get some coffee? Or ice cream!" I almost shout the last words. Ice cream is my serious weakness. But hey, I didn't have breakfast yet. I stand up and look at Jane, who's still quite miserable and doesn't really seem to hear me. At least I think so. "You're coming?" I ask expectant.

Tell me about it, stud.

Zachaël Yves Devereaux

Multiple persons walk around campus — some walking to get somewhere for this semester, others walking to get home with their clothed from last evening around their bodies in a walk of shame manner. Doubting in which section I belong I decide to take a sip of vodka to make the thoughts disappear.
          "Jane."
          Almost spitting the vodka out — I watch Jame sitting beneath a tree not far from me. When I see that a friend of hers starts to talk to her I relax a little bit: she's not alone en she's someone to talk to. Although her face lets me know that she'd a bad night — I can read her like an open book — I turn around so I won't have to look at her.
          "Good morning, sir — what are your looking grumpy at this lovely day. You're almost like the dwarf Grumpy on Snowwhite and the Seven Dwarfs. You'd audition if they ever make it into a non—animated film. Although. . . You're way yoo tall for a dwarf. You're more like Grumpy the Giant. Sounds pretty good. Maybe I'll call you that from now on."
          Sighing loud — I decide to take another sip of vodka before turning to face Nova. If there'd ever be a time I'd like to kill her it'd be. . . always. She knows how to get to me but in a strange manner I don't care about it for a single bit. She can do whatever she wants to me without risking the fact that I'd dump her like something I don't need.
    Because that is the simple truth — I need her. After our get together on a drunk night it sometimes can become awkward between us but I don't mind that — it's someting that belongs to us and I can't lose that.
          "What's a nice role for the epic Nova, then? I'm thinking of something like a tree — or even a bush if that's possible."
    Grinning I toss around an arm over her delicate shoulders and pull her close. She's warm — like usual — and I can smell the shampoo in her hair. Although I'd let her go I decide to lean against the tree and keep an arm around her — in some manner this reminds me of afternoons with Amelie around our farm in Canada.
          "What do you think? Some rounds of karaoke this night? I bet I can do Let It Go better than you — I'll knock your socks off."

Arabella Violet Finch

It's around 10.55 AM when I decide I really need to get out of bed. I quickly grab some clothes and run to the shower. When I look in the mirror I notice the big bags under my eyes. I sigh softly and put on some make-up. I already showered yesterday evening and the smell of my daisy shampoo still hangs around me. It takes me exactly three minutes to put on my clothes. It takes me another minute to apply my make-up but I'm satisfied when I'm done. I look like a morning person; totally fresh. If I hadn't applied my make-up I would've looked like a raccoon with those bags under my eyes.

To be honest I don't even know why I got up today. I could've slept all day. On my way to the campus I grab my bag and drink out of the old flacon of my granddad. I don't know why I'm so attached to it, I never really knew my grandfather. The only thing I know about him is that he was an alcoholist -- something we have in common. I'm not really sure what kind of drink is in the flacon but it tastes like berries and reminds me of the cool summer days. I decide this will be a good day and with a smile on my face I leave my dorm.

I'm walking to the football fields, I'm not exactly sure why, but I don't have anything better to do. On my way to the field a few people greet me, which isn't really extraordinary, but this time I greet them back. With the help of make-up and my sunglasses nobody seems to notice my lack of sleep. Suddenly I hear my name in a conversation and I immediatly turn around, only to see Chelsey, my former best friend. I sigh loudly and wait for her to make the first insult. But when it takes her forever to think
    of something -- she isn't really creative -- I walk away. This will be a good day, I remind myself. After ten minutes I arrive at the sport fields, where I watch the guys train. It's not really interesting until this girl walks straight to the coach. I can't hear what they're saying but it's obvious the girl is mad at the coach. I lean forward but it doesn't really help. I still can't hear them.

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

JANE GRACE LAUREN

Nineteen. ~ Social butterfly // Rebel ~ Sad. ~ Outfit

I know Skylar doesn't like him. She never has. She only ever put up with him for me. As soon as I finished talking, she started shaking her head. "No, you shouldn't Jane. You're not stupid. He's an idiot for letting you go. I mean, look at him. He's probably sitting there in regret." My eyes focus on the spot where he's sitting and for a brief moment, I see him looking at me, too. I immediately look the other way, afraid to look him in the eyes. "He's probably sitting there in regret. And so he should. He will never get someone like you again." Skylar assures me, and I bite my lip. That's not entirely true. He can get me back, in a heartbeat. I know it's wrong and I shouldn't feel like that, but I do. And I can't help it. Still, I nod. I know I shouldn't bother her about my relationship because of her bad experience with them, but I still consider her as one of my closest friends and I can't help that she always knows when something's wrong. Still, saying that he should regret breaking up with me, doesn't make me feel better. Because he shouldn't. I'm a depressive piece of shit and he probably couldn't handle my problems anymore. They were getting less, but still, they were there. "You know what, we should do something fun." Skylar's voice snaps me out of my thoughts. "Something to keep your mind from that dick. How about we get some coffee? Or ice cream!" A faint smile crosses my face. Skylar loves ice cream. She stands up and looks down at me. "You're coming?" She asks, but it sounds more like a command. I nod, and smile. "How about we do both? First we get coffee, then we get ice cream." She takes her coffee through an IV was something people usually said about me, and it was true. I do drink a lot of coffee. At first, when I went to high school in France I thought it was disgusting, but I got used to it, because it was basically all everyone ever drank. I get up, and link my arm with hers. "Let's go." I smile, "I could use that. I only had one cup of coffee so far and it was actually disgusting." I say, as I start walking toward the route to springfield center.

Spinning around, I'm weightless.

Hayden Ward Christenson
    Skater // Eightteen years old // A little tired - Outfit

Hayden woke up and rubbed his eyes. He didn't want to get up, he was still tired. "Note to self; don't stay up too long, especially when you're working on your skateboard wheels." he mumbled when he got up.
          A little thirty minutes later, he grabbed his backpack and skateboard. Hayden pushed his earphones in his ears, and hit the playbutton. Hayden tapped his fingers against his skateboard, following the rhythm of the song named "Breaking the Silence" by Breaking Benjamin. He began to skate his way, like almost everyday.
          But, being the tired boy he was at that moment, he didn't notice someone in his way. Hayden noticed the guy last minute, and he yelled: "WATCH OUT!" But it was too late. Hayden crashed into the guy, falling on top of him. "Fuck." he groaned, pulling his earphones out. "Sorry." he said, pushing himself back on his feet, like it was normal for him to crash into someone. He picked up his skateboard, but then went over to the guy. "Need a hand?" Hayden asked, pointing his hand towards the guy.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 aug 2015 - 16:47 ]

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Elijah "Eli" Valentijn Valencia

Twenty-one • Rich Badboy• Irritated •

Delicate hands were around his waist as he felt the sun creeping through his lids. He didn’t want to wake up, but unfortunately he did. As he slowly opened his eyes he looked at the mop of hair that lays on his bare chest. He sees her face from underneath her hair and smirks. She was a pretty one and she remembered the half of the night they had shared. Betty, Bea or Bethany was her name. As I moved a bit she woke up.
    ‘Goodmorning handsome.’ She said while stretching. She was naked so I bet that I was too. ‘Shall I make some breakfast, I know you love it when I make it Babe.’ She stands up, showing her naked body and walks to her so called kitchen place. Eli didn’t mind though he enjoyed the few. He had been sleeping with her for a couple of days now and he could see the hope in her eyes. The hope that she could change him, like almost any girl wished, but he had to let her down as well. Oh wasn’t he a failure. Eli stood up from her bad and grabbed his clothing. He would shower at his own dorm. Unfortunately Bea noticed him getting ready to leave.
    ‘What are you doing sweety?’ The words made him cringe. Babe, sweety those are words for couples and he definitely doesn’t want to be in one.
    ‘I have a confession Bea.’ Eli starts. The look she gave him was one to kill.
    ‘It is Bethany, Eli.’ She said through her teeth. A smirk adores his lips after he spoke, not embarrassed at all.
    ‘I am sorry, Beth. I just don’t see this working. I see that you care more about me than I do about you. It was fun and all, but it isn’t working.’ Eli empathized her name in the beginning as he pulled on his shirt.
    ‘But… but… Eli I think I like you and maybe even love you. I mean you have to care a little right.’ Eli didn’t pity her even though she was as desperate and seemed as broken as one could be.
    ‘You think I care? Silly girl I don’t even know how. Don’t you hear the gossip? I break hearts I don’t fix them.’ With that he walks out the door leaving poor Bethany behind. He walks through the dorms until he gets to his own dorm. Opening it he hopes that Zach, His probably best male friend, isn’t there as he knew he brought a girl home. That was the reason that he slept at Bethany’s place. I grabbed clothing from his closet and got in the shower.
    A little while later he was dressed, had eaten and was ready to go out and find new people. There were a lot of freshmen, and some where quite hot, plus he could always find one of his few friends and if he was in utter boredom he would call Nova, His niece. He walked out of the dorms and started walking on Campus. He was just strolling around looking for new hot meat as he saw a beautiful girl. As she walked with her nose in a book he turned his head, to also see her behind.
    “WATCH OUT!” Someone yelled, but it was too late. As he looked in front of him he saw a boy nearing him. He was to slow as the boy bumped into him and he fell to the ground. His back had hit the ground first and his body remembered the pain as his father had gave it to him a lot. “Fuck.” It was something he heard faint as his ears were screaming. He saw the earphones and he got mad. He pushed himself back and said his apologies, but it didn’t help his case. “Need a hand?” He offered his hand, but Eli obviously declined he got himself up.
    ‘You know this is a Campus right. It is full with people you fucktard.’ Eli hissed as he grabbed his collar. The adrenaline in his body made him hold in the air as his feet were dangling. His eyes were spitting fire, but he noticed the eyes he got on him and suspension wasn’t the best idea while school hadn’t started yet. So he let him go, but grabbed his earphones and tore them apart. His jaw was clenched, but he held himself back.
    ‘Next time watch where you are going, or don’t skateboard on campus at all.’ He spat at him and threw his now broken earphones on the ground, ready to walk off.

Hayden Ward Christenson
    Skater // Eightteen years old // A "little" pissed - Outfit

"Hey mate, I'm not going to let you go so easily." Hayden told the guy, throwing his now destroyed earphones away. He rubbed the back of his head. "I know that I was an total ass for having those earphones in," Hayden paused for a second. "But you don't have to be such a girl on her first period. Haven't you gotten laid or something?" Hayden sassed, running a hand through his hair. "You didn't have to break my earphones though. Besides that, even if I had no earphones in, I still would not see you."
          "Let's start over; I'm sorry that I crashed into you. Name's Hayden." Hayden calmly said, having no intention to back off. Hayden wasn't sure if he should go away. He was truly sorry about what happened, but this guy was way too overreacting. Hayden sighed, and mumbled; 'I'm way too tired for this shit."

"At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

Navid Jonathan Aguirre
    21 • Footballer • Amused

Apparently, the girl, her name was Rae, didn't really like what I said. Her face looks still pretty mad, when she starts to talk. "I am not a lady," she sais through gritted teeth. I can't help it, but raise my hands a little to defend myself. "And yes I actually want to join the football team, but don’t panic the sexist thing that is the coach already said no. The jerk didn’t even see me play, because if he would he would think twice before saying things like he said," she continues. Her angry face starts to make place for a nice smile, but I could see that it was a hard time for her and the smile was fake. "Well, I'm sorry for laughing," I apologize. I didn't really know what to say now. I mean, the coach could at least let her play, but a girl in the football team? How was that going to work? While I stand there awkwardly, thinking of what I should say now, Rae is the one to open her mouth. ‘But Navid, I bet you play," she starts and Navid can't help, but smirk a little. Duh, wasn't it obvious? ‘I bet you’re offensive. You could be a quarter back, but you look more like a Tackle to me," Rae guessed. Uncontrollably I lift my eyebrow, while I look to the girl. How the hell did she know? "Well, you're right I am," I say and I automatically start to stand a little taller. "So, you think you can play? What about you and me? Later? Let me see what you got," I challenge her. I laugh a little, while I poke her shoulder. Not too hard, I mean, she's a little girl. And I am... Well, everbody knows what I am.

Tell me about it, stud.