• Ik was als laatste :Y)


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Bekend!


    But perhaps the monsters needed to look out for each other every now and then.

    Rinkelt een belletje.


    Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

    Bekend.


    16 - 09 - '17

    Famous


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Onbekend(?)


    "Ignite, my love. Ignite."

    Bekend
    DualShock

    Bekend


    I don't understand that reference. - Castiel

    Wel eens gezien. Dus soortvan bekend. (:


    The truth is out there.

    Bekend


    No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, just speak yourself | kim namjoon

    bekend ^^


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    Bekend.


    || In het ergste geval komt alles goed. ||

    Bekende I s'pose


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Firestorm was 't toch? So yes: bekend :3

    Bekend c:


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."