• Life at the palace is in way exactly like Nova Carter had expected - but at the same time, it isn't. Three years after Nova was bought at the Annual Auction, the Captain of the Guard, Arryn Harwell, requests her assistance in what appears to be a petty theft. What seemed to be an ordinary little disturbance in Nova's life, turns out to be a life-changing event that will alter both her future as the Captain's. Together they have to find out who's behind the crimes in the castle - much to the dismay of both of them.
    Unravelling the truth, also means unravelling pieces of yourself, and there are certain occurrences that Nova would rather keep buried.

Arryn stared at her face and turned away from the crowded gardens. He leaned back on his
          elbows and offered her a worried look.
                “Are you okay?”
                Nova rolled her eyes and turned around, making sure she knocked Arryn’s elbow from the hard
          stone he was leaning on.
                “Listen,” she said angrily when he had recovered his posture. “Don’t pretend you care about me,
          alright?”
                “Nova, I’m just trying to be nice.”
                “Well, it doesn’t suit you.”
                She readjusted the coat around her and started walking away.
                “Go boss your guards around if you’re bored,” Nova grumbled. “But leave me alone.”

LINK

Omdat ik graag mijn Engels een beetje wil onderhouden (ik zou beter mijn Nederlands onderhouden ...) heb ik besloten om een story in het Engels te schrijven en deze op Q te plaatsen.
    Het zou enorm leuk zijn als jullie de tijd zouden willen nemen om het eens te bekijken. Ik sta open voor tips en advies, vooral over taalgebruik en grammatica want soms ben ik erg verward door de verschillende tijden, enzo.
    Dus, ja! Veel plezier en enjoy yourself!

If I were once a planet, you were the axis

Weer een fantastisch hoofdstuk.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, will there be glory if I fall?