• Ik was de laatste :Y)


    Such a useless spell.

    Onbekend


    But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

    Bekend :')

    Al wel eens gezien


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend


    "A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it."

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Bekend.


    Ich liebe dich 27.12.23

    Onbekend.
    Van het forum.

    [ bericht aangepast op 13 nov 2015 - 8:52 ]


    || In het ergste geval komt alles goed. ||

    Bekend

    Onbekend


    One Who Travels A Higher Path.

    Onbekend


    Normaal is het gemiddelde van alle afwijkingen

    Onbekend.


    || In het ergste geval komt alles goed. ||

    Lichtelijk bekend


    I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

    Bekend. :Y)


    I don't understand that reference. - Castiel