• Ik was de laatste :Y)


    Such a useless spell.

    Bekend.

    want nu herken ik je opeens omg ik ben zo dom


    We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

    Well, ik herken je van het forum, dus sort of bekend? :'D


    I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

    Onbekend.

    Onbekend


    You are my piece of paradise.

    Bekend


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend.


    You are my piece of paradise.

    Bekend.


    || In het ergste geval komt alles goed. ||

    Bekend


    We accept the love we think we deserve. [ Atlas went Amavi ]

    Bekend.


    You are my piece of paradise.

    Onbekend


    Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

    Onbekend.


    You are my piece of paradise.

    Bekendd


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Bekend (:


    Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

    Onbekend


    Het roddelblad in mij zit gelijk te roepen, 'Girl, spill the teaaaa!' - Maxime

    Bekend.


    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.