• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

She frowned at his words. Even though he spoke them on a light and amused tone, they were still kind of rude. She wasn't sure yet whether she liked him or not. He'd bought her a drink, sure, but buying a woman a drink didn't make him a gentlemen and right now he was being a cocky sort of asshole. She gave him a smile anyway. "Hmm." She thought about his offer for a few minutes. She really should be going back to the camp now, to see if anyone had any news about Isla. On the other hand, if there had been news about her sister, she'd have heard it by now. She did have her phone on her and it wasn't on mute or anything. Yet, she decided that going back would be the best thing. "That would be nice," she answered and then smiled apologetically. "But I can't right now. But maybe tomorrow? At 10-ish? Where is this place you know?" She motioned that she was going to start running again and that he could run with her, if he wanted to.

kindness is never a burden.

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON
    VAMPIRE || COLONY

“You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed."

Cat was really happy that for once, something that she made tasted good. Okay, it took her about one and a half hours, but the look on Theo's face was worth it. What was one and a half hours anyways, in the life of a vampire? 'Thank you,' she said happily, with a big smile on her face and an excited sparkle in her eyes.
          She frowned slightly when Theo said he was thirsty. Again. Maybe they should start with putting some kind of bloodbags in their fridge, like they do on Vampire Diaries. She didn't think he would like that though.
          'Theo!' Cat exclaimed. 'That is not fair, you can't just ask Daelyn to join you when I am the one who just made you pancakes!' she yelled through the door. 'But fine, I will come with you, but afterwards I want to go looking for Christmas decorations. No arguing about that! See it as a compromise.' She didn't want Theo to go hunt with that stupid Colony leader. Then she rather went with Theo herself. And at least she could get Christmas decorations. It was only October, but she was pretty sure they would already be in story. They of course still had Christmas decorations, but she didn't want the same as last year. That was boring and Cat didn't like boring.
          She sighed softly and walked into her own room, changing into dayclothing.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

Thorne didn't have a plan whatsoever. He simply wandered between the old buildings, recalling the events of the night before. He still hadn't eaten yet, but he could manage. He'd hunt later that night, but right now, he was simply enjoying a little morning stroll.

"You're actually reeeeaaaalllyyy pretty for an old man," Freya giggled while she pinched his cheeks. He blinked a few times and pulled a face. This girl was really something. They had been at the club for a couple of hours now and she'd definitely drunk too much. He finally understood why Americans had the legal drinking age settled at 21.
          "I know; you're drooling," he mumbled while he took her hands of her face. She put them on his shoulders, which made him eye her suspiciously. He didn't want to get a knee at the wrong place, or something. But apparently she had something completely different in mind. She leaned in to him, standing on her tiptoes, and whispered something in his ear. Or at least, she probably thought she was whispering.
          "Kiss me."
          "What?" He just stared at her. He didn't expect that one. He wanted to, though. She was pretty and cute, and he kind of liked her, eventhough she tried to kill him. Twice. She leaned in again, but Thorne stopped her. He took a deep breath and pushed her away.
          "No."

After that he decided she was drunk enough and brought her home. She fell asleep on the bus and he didn't feel like waking her, so he had to carry her to her front door. After he'd put her down and rang the doorbell, he went to pick up his skateboard and went to eat the pizza. He didn't went to sleep that night.
          The sun was shining and almost felt really warm and... nice even. He wondered if he could still burn if he waited long enough, but he wasn't going to test it. No, never again. He shook his head at the sudden unpleasant memories and went to walk in the shadows of the houses. He didn't stop walking until he noticed something shiny and colourful.
          "P. A. R. T.... Uhm." He frowned while he tried to remember what that last letter was. The flyer he'd found looked like something fun, thus he really wanted to know what it said, but it would take him some time. He slid down against the wall until he was sitting on the ground, squinting his eyes as if he could read it better that way.

[ bericht aangepast op 4 jan 2016 - 1:01 ]

Mhm?

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

There was a moment of silence when Fox thought about what she'd just told him. He dropped her hands and leaned back, keeping his gaze on her. He ruffled throughhis messy hair and sighed, which caused her to flinch. It was almost unnoticeable and he wasn't even completely sure he'd really seen it, but it still annoyed him. The story had pissed him off, not only because her dad was a huge asshole, but also because she made herself suffer for nothing.
          It did, however, clear a few things up. He finally understand a part of her, h'd never been able to before. And he admired her, for still being such a strong woman, eventhough she had some issues. And he was glad he ripped that rotten Alpha's throat out, many years ago. On the other hand, it did hurt a little she didn't trust him enough before to tell him all of this. He could've ended Graham's terror a long time ago.
          "I'm sorry about your family," he started without moving. He stayed at a distance, because she needed to understand he wasn't just telling her this so she would feel better. No, she had to know he believed every word he was going to say.
          "but Graham is the only one guilty here. If I had known this, he wouldn't have left this building alive, I can tell you that." He sighed again. "Anyways, I have to admit I agree at some point. You could have changed. You could have been a bruthless murderer. You could have torn up your very own brother in the process. You could have put not only yourself and your family in danger, but also the entire pack, by killing those fools."
          "But," Fox shut her up even before she could speak her mind.
          "No, I'm not finished yet. I know, you could have done something. Yeah, maybe you both ended up dead then, or maybe your brother would have survived, but you wouldn't. The thing is; you don't know. It happened and there is nothing you can do about it. It hurts and it's awful, but you can't keep torturing yourself with every mistake you make. God, I would have killed myself a long time ago if I'd do that." He paused and finally came closer again. He pulled her out of her chair and on to his lap, to comfort her.
          "And if you really want to blame someone, blame those muggers or even your foolish father. He's the one that sent his own kids to their doom. What parent let his offspring walk around in the middle of the night while it's snowing outside?" He sighed again while he felt the anger boiling inside of him. Eventhough he never really bonded with his own dad, he still raised Fox in a decent way. And even after the entire changing process, the treated each other with respect. Fox had never laid a finger on his father, and except for that one time, it was a mutal thing.
          "I need to get Hannibal and check the woods today, but if you need me here, just tell me," he mumbled while he hugged her.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 jan 2016 - 21:35 ]

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

Sid woke up the next morning, not really knowing which day it was nor caring about it. She took a shower, settled for breakfast and stood outside in a matter of thirty minutes. It was a beautiful day, and she was wearing a shade of color on her. Her grief would still be there when she returned, so she figured to take a stroll before doing so. With her hands in the pockets of her jeans she studied the buildings that surrounded her. Such a little girl for the big world she was put in. That was what her father used to say, anyways. She smiled, though, knowing that her shadow was larger than all of them and could kill too.
          Sid had bought herself a smoothie in a corner shop, and almost tripped over someone who had decided that the streets were a comfortable place to sit upon. When she gave the boy a closer look, she memorized him as someone she'd seen before. Automatically she bend over to see what he was doing. He held a flyer in his hands, a pretty well—put together one. She had to give the maker that much.
          'Party at Ferluci's on Saturday. First drink is free, exotic dancers, don't miss it.' She read all of the bits out loud, partly because she didn't want to stand there awkwardly — and partly because he seemed puzzled by it.
          'Looks like a decent party. Isn't that the new club that just opened?' She wondered, before sliding down next to him. He was only a tat larger than her, which was nice. She took a sip of her smoothie, before studying his face.
          'I saw you yesterday, in the theme park.' Well. If that didn't sound creepy enough. 'I mean, aren't you a little young for exotic dancers?' She raised a daring eyebrow at him, although she knew perfectly well that the existence of fake ID's made sure being underage didn't matter. It was weird how fast the world was changing, sometimes. 'You look like you could use my smoothie more than I do.' She offered him the half full vanilla—lemon mixture, not really sure if he'd actually take it. Hell, she could have given him some candy. The doom scenario disappeared from her thoughts soon enough, realizing that she didn't look that old and had the best of means to start with.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

"Why do I keep bumping into women who think I'm in a need for help, when I can handle myself" he muttered in his mother tongue, before putting the flyer down and turning at the girl next to him. He didn't smile right away, but simply studied her features. She seemed familiar, indeed, but then again, so did a lot of people.
          "I have a young face," he answered before taking the smoothie from her. He'd never say no to free food. Not that he was poor, but it still was a habit to do so. The smoothie helped only a little, since he needed another source of liquor at the moment. He looked at the girl again, but decided against attacking her. For all he'd know, she could be a Hunter and she'd taste awful. The thought of that sparked a memory. He'd seen her talking with Freya. He didn't really care, though.
          "Thank you for reading that. I have eyetroubles," he lied. He finally offered her a smile and fixed his beanie, since it was sliding of his head. "I'm Thorne."

[ bericht aangepast op 10 jan 2016 - 0:26 ]

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

She knew he was lying about the whole ''young face''—thing, but decided to let it go without further questions. It did her good to see that he took the smoothie from her. Toying with the strings of her jacket, she tried to memorize his name. Thorne. That one was new. It suited him, though.
          'You can call me Sid.' Most people did, anyways. 'So I think I know where you will be on Saturday.' She sent him a quick smile. Smiling — something she hadn't done since just now. Sighing, she leaned her head against the wall. She didn't really feel like standing up, but knew she had to at some point.
          'I need something stronger than a smoothie, Thorne. I will see you around?' Sid bumped her shoulder against his, getting up with a certain grace. 'Oh, and you are a terrible liar.' Or she was just too good at telling whether people were lying or not. She shook her head, turned around and crossed the street. She could use a coffee, a strong one. Or perhaps a drink. A quick look on her watch made her doubt the latter one. Way too early for any bar to be open. But then again, she could just buy herself some liquor and drink it in her lousy room. Contemplating what she would do, she stopped in front of a thrift shop. It weren't the nasty, old clothes that got her attention but the beautiful knife that was put on display. She could do with another pretty weapon, since she's lost one a few weeks ago. Counting the money she had on her in her head, she stepped inside. Ignoring the bad odor that hung around, she placed herself with confidence in front of the owner.
          'Eh, can I help you?' She nodded towards the knife. It would fit perfectly inside her boots. He raised an eyebrow at her, before picking it up. 'Are you sure a little girl like you should play with knifes?' Well, if he wasn't the funniest lad she'd ever met. Shrugging she dropped the money on the counter. He pouted his lips, but eventually gave in. With a big smile she shove the newest piece of her collection next to the other knife in her left boot, strolling off as if she'd just bought candy.

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

"Why am I up?" he repeated and then shrugged. "It's nearly nine and I had and still have stuff to do. Couldn't sleep anyway." He took a sip of his coffee and nearly spat it out. Awful stuff, but he didn't really expect anything else from a machine in this hellhole. Next time, he'd just have to take a cab to go get better breakfast, he figured. Or he could just go buy a bottle of vodka from the liquor store around the corner and use that as breakfast. "It's the shittiest breakfast in the world, but yeah." It wasn't like it had been Vesters money anyway. He should really go to the Outcasts to get a new assignment for money, though. He knew Caleb wasn't going to keep giving it to him. Or just get a human job, but those were stupid and overrated. He still remember the day Caleb had told him about his 'part-time jobs'. He'd cracked up at the idea of him, Caleb Caldwell, being a fucking stripper. And a daytime barista, because that seemed to be a good mix. And even if he wanted a 'human job' he'd still have no idea what kind of job he'd want or he'd be good at.
          Vester dropped down on his bed and put an arm over his eyes. "You can stay as long as you want." He wasn't sure if he wanted her to stay or if he wanted her to leave. "And of course." He got up again and walked to the bathroom. Through the mirror in the bathroom he could see Isla standing up and stretching, causing him to have good view on her legs and the little bit of skin between her panties and top. He kept looking for a second and then averted his eyes. "The water turns cold pretty fast so you'll have to make it a quick one," he said and threw a clean — sort of — towel at her. He then walked over to the dresser and picked out a black flannel, which he handed her as she was complimenting his dog.
          "He's lazy and useless," Vester only responded, yet he was thankful for the company Pietro gave him when he was all alone. It was nice, even if the stupid bulldog didn't do anything but sleep and eat.

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

Isla didn't catch Vester looking because 1) she didn't give a crap and 2) it was way too early to notice stuff like that. She yawned, looking for her phone.
          'I'm naturally hot, so I don't mind,' she mumbled as she collected her things. Shaking out her hair, her gaze fell upon the messages. She'd been called and texted a splendid amount op time, apparently. Sheepishly smiling, she only answered one: the one to Thea herself. Noting that she was safe and would be back in the camp later today. Without further do, she took the shirt he had given her. Nice and black.
          'I would offer you to shower with me.' She smirked, but shook her head. 'But that's probably not a great idea.' Putting her phone on the nightstand, together with her shirt, she pulled the tanktop over her head and added it to the pile. In just her underwear she walked into the bathroom, not paying much attention to how it looked like. The running water was enough to splash her awake, which was nice. Isla settled for a quick shower, washing herself with the things she could find and assumed they were Vester's. Shivering from the slightly cold shower, she plucked a towel and wrapped it around her hair. The shirt swung in one motion over her body, making sure she was perfectly covered before she joined the bedroom again.
          'I look like a wet dog, don't I?' She rubbed her eyes, trying to un—knot the knots in her hair.
          'I had fun last night,' she admitted, giving up her hair, before sliding down next to Pietro so she could pet his back. He opened one eye, snorted, and then went back to sleep. 'Awh, he's just like Thomas.'

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK

Leila kept being afraid that Fox would agree with Graham, eventhough she agreed with him on some points as well. This fear increased when he leaned away from her and she almost didn't dare to look at him, she actually just wanted to shut her eyes, but she was scared that Fox would be gone when she would open them again.
          A wave of relieve went through her when he said that Graham was the only one that was guilty. She wondered if he knew how relieved those words made her feel. She kind of knew that he was right, that there wasn't anything she could do about it, but she still didn't think her brother's dead wasn't her fault. Yes, maybe she would have died if she had helped him, but she thought he was a better person than her. On the other hand, she knew her brother and if she would have died instead of him, she knew that he would be feeling the same way as she was right now, and she didn't want that either. There was not really a good outcome, no matter how you looked at it. But that didn't mean she felt less bad or guilty.
          She also started to worry about Fox, about his words that he would have killed himself if he kept torturing himself about every mistake. She wondered what had happened. Would it have to do with his secret that he didn't want to tell her?
          She sighed softly when he pulled her onto his lap and snuggled against his warm chest. His arms around her felt nice. That always felt nice, but now it also felt safe. No one besides her brother ever made her feel safe, especially not from Graham. Some off her past boyfriends and friends knew she had troubles with her dad, but they never tried to help her, or asked about it. 'Thank you for bandaging up my hands,' she said softly, looking at the bandages around her hounds, as she shifted her head to his shoulder and curled up her legs. With her fast healing, she could probably already remove them again in a few hours.
          'I don't want to bother you so long with my stuff if you have important things to do, but it would be nice if you could stay a little bit longer. I don't want to be alone.' She bit her lip. She knew if she'd be alone, that she would get into one of her angry moods. And Fox was the only one who could calm her down from those moods, or could let her anger out it other ways then her throwing glasses and plates against the wall.
          'Are we still having dinner tonight?' she asked. 'I will make your favorite pasta, the one with the extra meat.'

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Bringing up Daelyn worked most of the time, Theo had found out. Somehow his roommate just did not like their leader and Cat would rather do something against her will than let Theo do the thing with Daelyn, it seemed. He couldn't help but smile triumphant. "For fuck's sake, it's only October," Theo shouted back. "Hasn't even been Halloween, yet. Batshit crazy." The last part he just mumbled, so he was sure Cat didn't hear it. Her thought her heard her say something back, but he couldn't make out what it was. Theo put on a simple black shirt, with a bomber jacket and some trousers with the legs rolled up slightly. He slipped on some black comfortable shoes, brushed his teeth, put on some deodorant and waited for Cat at the door.
          "Where do you wanna go hunt?" His question was, accompanied by a raised eyebrow. They took an elevator to the parking lot under the building and he jingled his keys as a question whether they had to drive to where she wanted to go or not. When Cat told him anywhere was fine, he thought about it for a second. There were a lot of places in town where they would find people this morning, even though it was broad daylight. Then he remember Cat preferred to hunt 'bad people', which meant junkies, rapists, pimps and carjackers. He hated hunting them. Not only were they most of the time the easiest and most boring types of humans to hunt, but they also tasted horrifying. The drugs and the alcohol made their blood sour and let's not get started on the stench. Even though finding them in the morning was a different story. He knew some places they hung out at this time (mostly to sleep, drink, fuck and count the previous nights earnings) but even for two Vampires those places where off limits for now. "The park? The parking lot under the mall?" He sighed. "Or would you prefer to just rob the hospitals blood bank again?"

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester raised an eyebrow when she texted someone. Not because he was jealous, but the thought that she could be texting some of her werewolves friends his address did cross his mind. He shrugged it off not much later. If someone wanted to kill him, they should just try. He didn't care. He would cut fucking heads off or just blast their legs off. He'd like to see them try.
          "I already showered," Vester announced casually, ignoring her smirk, and went to lay on his bed again. He lighted another cigarette and his eyes glanced over yesterday's newspaper op the nightstand. The attacks from last week were blamed on some criminals, the paper said, though Vester was pretty sure they had been the work of a couple of Vampires. The other Outcasts would take care of that. They were in the city as well anyway. If they needed him, he'd get a text.
          He looked up when Isla entered the bedroom again, wearing nothing but his shirt — or so it seemed. He took a drag of the cigarette, deciding what to answer. "You look hot." He went back to reading the article about the Vampires, but she seemed to want to talk, so he folded the paper and threw it across the room, on the dresser, nearly knocking over the ugly vase that served as the only decoration in the room — except for the creepy picture on the wall next to the bathroom door.
          He raised an eyebrow. "You did?" He couldn't really remember much of last night. The last thing he remembered was that he went to get money from Caleb, after Isla pick pocketed some random dude and that they went straight into the club after. I best guess was that they just had a lot of drinks and then both fell asleep on his bed. "Yeah, me too," he answered her. "Should do that again soon." He rolled his eyes when she petted Pietros back and the dog grumbled in satisfaction. "Who's Thomas? Your boyfriend?"

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

As on cue, his stumach began to rumble, which caused a little smile on his face. It was nine in the morning and he was already suffering a major headache. He could use some alone time, but he knew he couldn't leave her just yet. She needed him to be there, so he would. Nevertheless, he needed food.
          "I would love that," he said quietly. He hugged her one last time, gave a little kiss on her forehead and pushed her gently of his lap. He stood up and stretched his back. A loud yawn left his mouth and he ruffled his own hair.
          "But for now, let's get dressed and some breakfast, shall we? Oh, and I really need to get Hannibal." He scratched the back of his head, while he turned around and gave her a smile.
          "I'm going to take a shower in my room. You can always join me, but if you don't want to, I'll be in the main hall in twenty."

[ bericht aangepast op 17 jan 2016 - 0:09 ]

Mhm?

CALEB CALDWELL

No words can explain the way I'm missing you

Caleb hoped that the girl was truly busy today and that she wasn't blowing him off again, because that would be awkward and it would mean that he would get to get information from someone else. However, she came across like the kind of girl that would say it to him if she wasn't interested, so he hoped he was right about that. And otherwise, he might have to change his gameplan. Sometimes it was really difficult to determine what kind of guys girls like. Some like them sweet, some like them hard-to-get, some even like the kind of guys that treat them horribly, something which he never understood.
          'It is called HuggaMug Cafe,' he told, after which he gave her the directions. 'And I will just continue running with you, if you don't mind. We're running in the same direction anyway and if would be awkward to just run behind each other.'
          They hadn't been running for long, when the ran by a little playground. There were several kids playing and the one who seemed about the youngest was crying. 'Wait a sec,' he said to his running partner, and he walked over the the crying kid. There was an older girl standing next to him, who he guessed was his older sister.
          'He fell and won't stop crying, but he doesn't want to go home,' she said, sounding annoyed.
          Caleb kneeled down, so he was a little bit more of the little boy's height. There was a rip in his jeans and he could see a graze, but a bloody graze. 'You want me to have a look at that?' The little boy nodded. Carefully Caleb rolled up the little boy's trouser leg. 'What is your name?' he asked, while he softly brushed the dirt out of his wound and cleaned it what a little bit of water out of his bottle.
          'Billy.'
          'You should get a bandage on that when you get home, Billy.'
          'No, bandages are for sissies.'
          'But you know, you also got really awesome bandages, with Batman and Superman on them. That would look really tough, all the other boys will be jealous.'
          'Also Spiderman?'
          'Yes, I think I saw those at the supermarket actually. Is he your favorite?'
          Billy nods.
          'Tell you what. You go home and you let your mom buy Spiderman bandages, and then you come by HuggaMug Cafe, your mom will know where that is, to show your bandage to me, and then I will give you a free hot chocolate with extra whipcream and mini marshmollows, does that sound good?'
          Billy nods happily and I roll down his trousers. 'Oh, and if I am not there, you ask for Tony, then he will give it to you.' He gave the little boy a high five and smiled at his sister, who looked relieved that Billy finally wanted to go home. Caleb waited a minute to be sure that they left, and then walked back to his blonde running partner.

[ bericht aangepast op 6 jan 2016 - 23:51 ]

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON
    VAMPIRE || COLONY

“You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed."

She decided to wear some simple clothes, just sneakers, black jeans, a floral top and a denim jacket. She didn't want her prettier clothes to get ruined by getting blood on it. Besides, this was easier for hunting. Cat didn't really like hunting. Of course, she knew she needed blood to survive, but honestly? She was fine with just drinking blood out of blood bags. She only didn't mind killing people who didn't deserve to live, such as animal abusers or rapists. Killing other people was difficult, especially the younger ones. It just wasn't her thing. That's why most of the time she just knocked out people and took enough blood for her to live, but not so much that the person would die.
          'We can go to those woodcutting companies in Hillside?' she suggested, because she knew that Theo didn't like drinking out of bloodbags. It was difficult sometimes that they preferred different ways of hunting, but they managed. They always managed. At least the woodcutters were doing something bad, by cutting the trees...
          Theo agreed with it and they stepped in to the car, unfortunately. The whole way there Cat distracted herself by humming Disney songs.

Once there, Theo hid his car between and they walked the rest of the way. 'So, how do you want to do it?' she asked Theo. 'Just grab the first person we see, or do you want to lure one to us or something else?'