• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

"Well aren't you funny," she said with a crooked smile. She had decided she did not like the nickname Goldilocks, so she hit him softly on the cheek when he leaned forward to touch her hair. "Touching a woman without her permission isn't very gentlemen-like, Mister Scott." She pushed herself of the chair with the drink in her hand.
          "Thanks for the drink, handsome, but like you said, I'm here to drink and dance, not to tell my full life story to strangers." She took a sip of her cocktail. "But if you want to loose some burdens, please, shoot." She turned her back to the bar and leaned against it, so she could watch the people on the dance floor and see if there were more fish in the sea, because right now, the guy was talking too much and acting too little. Maybe that made her a bit shallow, rude and superficially, but even her patience and kindness had a limit. She vowed to 'be kind and do no harm but take no shit' again tomorrow, for tonight: she would only take no shit.
          "Unless you'd rather dance?"

kindness is never a burden.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila grabbed the other sandwich and sat down on the couch as well. She let her back rest against armrest and propped her legs on Fox' lap. 'Let me be the judge of that,' she grinned. She took a bite from the sandwich and she had to admit: it was pretty good. Especially for Fox his doing.
          She finished the whole sandwich before saying anything about the award. Of course, he already finished his when she had only taken a few bites.
          'Hmm,' she said thoughtfully after she finished the sandwich. 'The other guy did a quite impressive stripshow and lapdance, but I like food more, so you win. Congratulations.' She patted his shoulder. 'So, what do you want as a price? I can't promise that everything is available at the moment and it is limited to twenty dollars.'
          She leaned forward a little bit. 'Oh, and you got a little mayonaise over there.' She pointed at the corner of his lips. Fox brought his hand to his lips to wipe it away, but he only spread it out. 'You're only making it worse, you idiot,' she muttered. She pushed his hand away and wiped away the mayonaise with her thumb. Next, she licked the sauce of her finger. Before he could react, she grabbed a pillow and hit him square in the face. She didn't often have the chance to surprise him, so when those moments crossed her path, she glady seized the opportunity. 'Oh sorry, it just slipped out of my hand,' she said quasi-innocently.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

Fox blinked a couple of times, frowned and opened his mouth to say something, but he never got any further than a "Fuck." He sneezed very loudly and squeezed the pillow in a reflex. He sneezed again and reached for the box of tissues on the table. When he had cleaned his nose he looked down an discovered a small, pink heart on the pillow.
          "How on earth is that even possible? Did they fuse with my hair, or what?" he exclaimed. He looked at Leila, who couldn't conceal her laughter. Not that she was really trying. Fox just stared at her and slowly reaised an eyebrow. He was definitely getting his revenge. He looked back at the pillow and then noticed she still had her feet on his lap. He looked back at her with a very smug expression.
          "What are you? Don't you dare!" she yelled, but he had already grabbed her anckles and started tickling her feet. She struggled immensly, but Fox was used to being kicked and continued his torture until they both found themselves on the ground. Since her legs were lying on top of him, and he could feel the softness of her bottoms against his shoulder, he grabbed his chance to quickly turn around and get on top of her.
          "You shouldn't have done that, kitten" he grinned. She had hated that nickname the first time he'd called her that - which was after the first five seconds they had a proper conversation - and she still did. He knew that. He sat on top of her upper legs, pressing them hard enough to keep her unable to move and planted her arms against the ground with his hands. He leaned down to her face and lingered above her lips again, before moving his to her ear.
          "I think I want that dent in my wall as my prize," he whispered, before slowly tracing the skin of her neck with his lips. He lifted his head again when he reached her collarbone and waited for the answer. There was a chance she'd say no, and he would accept it, but if she did, he'd go out. There was no way he was going to go to bed without having a little bit of fun tonight.

[ bericht aangepast op 24 dec 2015 - 13:00 ]

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

Her eyes were getting sore and red from the rubbing of her hands. She sat all by herself on a bench next to the exit of the theme park. The sleeve of her jacket wiped away the tears as they rolled down her cheeks. Even though she was crying, she still managed to sit up straight. It was quiet and cold. Sid had never felt so lonely in her whole life. But then again, she had never been on her own. Het insides felt like they got punched again and again. She was shivering, drowning in the feelings that crushed as a tsunami into her head. She started walking before the noticed where she was going. Her fingers dug up her phone, which she needed to dial the taxi company to come pick her up. As soon as the sweet talking lady on the other side asked her where to, she stopped. That was the ultimate question, wasn't it? Back home? Back to her bloody normal brothers, squeaky mother and stuck up father? No. She wasn't going back there. She wasn't going back to OldHub either. Never, not once ever, had Sid thought about leaving the Hunters. Switching sides to the Outcasts, or maybe even the Humans. It was as if the world had turned upside down and nothing seemed to fit any more.
          'I'd like to go to the Scrubs.' In other words; she'd like to get insanely drunk. Because she didn't know how long she could handle being alone with her feelings. As soon as the lady noted her location, she put away her phone. She couldn't even look at the picture she kept as her background. Her hands ran through her hair, knowing of the fact she looked like a disaster. Cry-eyes, a running nose, no lips left to bite. She sighed, impatiently waiting on the cab that would take her somewhere better.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

CALEB CALDWELL

No words can explain the way I'm missing you

Caleb laughed sarcastically. Yeah right, like he was going to tell some random werewolf girl at the bar about his dead pregnant girlfriend and the fact that his biological parent apparently were Hunters. No way José. Vester was even the only person who knew that Kayla was pregnant. Well, besides the police of course.
          He had to admit though that eventhough the werewolf was pretty, he certainly didn't like her attitude. She was being a bit bratty. He hoped she that she wasn't always like this, because then it would be a pain in the ass to hang around her. On the other hand, if she was really like this, it would only make it easier to kill her in the end, after he had gotten enough information.
          It didn't go unnoticed to him that her eyes were looking across the dancefloor and he knew that if he wanted to get some information about her later on, then he would have to act now, otherwise the pretty blonde bird would just fly away from him. And then he bought her an expensive cocktail for nothing.
          'Wow, my lady, is that an invite?' he asked with a grin and he finished his drink. He nodded at her drink. 'You better finish that up first. It is not safe to just leave it on the bar.'

Not much later they were dancing on the dancefloor. The werewolf was already quite tall for a woman, but she was wearing heals, which made her almost as tall as he is, which kind of annoyed him. Well, at least he was a good dancer, something that couldn't be said about 85% of the other guys that were dancing.
          The music was fairly loud, so he had to bring his lips to her ear to say something. 'You know, I would touch you, but someone once told me that it is not gentlemen-like to touch a woman without her permission.'

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Having no control was not something Leila liked most of the time. She liked being in control, having an overview of things. But right now she basically had no control at all, since Fox had her legs locked between his and her arms pinned against the floor. Even if she'd try her hardest, there was no denying that Fox was just a hell of a lot stronger than she was. She could actually only move her head. And her lower legs, but those weren't of much use in this situation. And it frustrated her. But she also knew, and Fox probably knew as well, that in this situation, she kind of liked it as well. With sex, or basically anything that has to do with that, she didn't actually mind that much not being in control, if it was with the right type of guy at least. When it was with the right kind of guy, she liked it if they let her squirm a bit. So, that in combination with Fox' lips caressing her neck, one of her turn on spots, made her moan softly.
          'Not fair. You're using my weak spots against me and now I can't concentrate,' she muttered. Of course, Fox had to kiss her neck after those words and another soft moan left her lips. 'Okay, fuck you. You win. As long as you don't bruise my entire back while making that dent,' she surrended. 'And stop calling me kitten or I'll start calling you Captain Pink Heart.'

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

"Sometimes, Kittycat, you can be very blonde, you know that?" he asked rhetorically as he moved out of the way for her. He stayed a little longer in the shower than her, enjoying the heat of the hot water on his body and using his manly shampoo to wash his hair.
          "You can set up one, only one, Christmas tree but it's only staying in the house for one week," he finally gave in. "And I choose the decorations, because you'll probably end up hanging pink plastic cats in the tree, instead of color coordinated ornaments that match the color of the living room and the rest of the house. Because, yes, I am such a perfectionist."
          He took a towel of the rack and poked Cat in the side so she would move away from the mirror. He dried his hair and then fixed it with some gel. He figured he didn't need to shave since he'd only cleaned up his stubble this morning, so he only put on some deodorant and cologne.
          "What are you going to wear?" he asked as he walked towards his room and his giant wardrobe. He felt like wearing a casual suit this evening, maybe navy or dark greyish, but he kind of wanted to match Cat — like they did most of the time, intentionally or not — so he would wait until she'd decided.

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

"Bloodthristy kind of wolves are my favorite kind of wolves," he answered. He crooked a smile when she told him to stop calling her pup. Feisty was the first word that came up in his head. Or she just doesn't take any shit. But that was kind of the same thing. It was a change, since most of the people he hung out with — aka the Outcasts — were either assholes or pussies.
          As she talked, he understood what she meant. He had been angry for a long time as well and now he was just numb. Being angry would actually feel kind of nice now, Vester thought. At least it meant he was still alive and now this lifeless, soulless body. The vampire-joke seemed a little less funny now. "If you think life as a Hunter is any easier, you're wrong. Well, maybe some Hunters live the perfect life, but not all of us." He went silent for a few seconds and saw the taxi appearing around the corner. "But hey, at least no one forces me to go to school anymore. I dropped out when I was fifteen or something. Never finished high school and I'm not really planning on it either. It's not like they teach you anything important or prepare you for the 'real world'," he made the quotations with his hands. "Also, you can find most of the stuff on wikipedia nowadays anyway, so why bother."
          They got in the cab and Vester gave the driver the name of one of the clubs he'd visited earlier that week, right after he came to Greenstone. The ride to the club wasn't that long and they soon found themselves on the pavement of one of the busiest streets of Greenstone. Vester payed the driver with the last few dollars he had, ignoring the mans angry shouts for a tip and then walked over to Isla. "I'm officially broke now." He didn't really mean anything by it. It was just a statement. He thought about all the options and then figured that asking Caleb for money was his best option. "Give me a second." He took out his phone and send Caleb a text.
          I need cash. Where R U?

[ bericht aangepast op 22 dec 2015 - 23:07 ]

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

She shot him a sideways look that said as much as 'don't tell me what to do' but chunked the rest of her cocktail down her throat anyway and moved elegantly to the dance floor. She beckoned him to follow her and took his hand to pull him through the crowd to a little place slightly more in the middle of the floor. She was just enjoying the music and the dancing as a remix of Hero by Enrique Iglesias started playing next. She signed loudly and took a step closer to the guy. She put one hand on his shoulder and brought her lips closer to his ear. "Worst dj in the world," she shouted so he could hear her over the sound of the music. That didn't mean she wouldn't still dance to the crappy music though. She moved her hips to the beat of the song and threw her head in her neck, while her arms moved to the music. She smiled at the guy and looked at him in a sort of daring way.

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

The longer she thought about it, the more she started to understand that even other creatures struggled. Vampires had their bloodthirst, but she'd never met a Hunter this. . . Intimate. It wasn't as if Isla ran around meeting all sorts of species. She just happened to run into this one. And he seemed cool, so that's why she stuck. Maybe he'd enlighten her about the tough life Hunters probably lived. Who needed books for that? She wanted to hear first—hand what it was like.
          'I tried dropping out. Multiple times.' She sighed. Thea always found out and send her to the next. Isla could barely read, didn't understand half of the things they said and she purely hated to be forced what to do. When to do it. With whom. And that was basically everything they did to you at school. She also despised mornings. All with all doomed to fail.
          She didn't say anything in the cab, or when they got out and he sent a text. It was buzzing with people and the smell of alcohol and desire hung around for her to notice. It was now she saw the height difference between them, as she wanted to mention something and had to look up.
          'I've got twenty. You paid the cab, I buy the first drinks.' She figured that it would take a few before he'd get his hands on money again. Besides, she already had an idea of filling the gap. Her eyes followed the humans that passed them, crossed the street and disappeared into bars and clubs and what more.
          'Stay here.' It wasn't an order. She just wanted to let Vester know that she would be back, and didn't need him to tag along. It wouldn't work if she had a big guy overshadowing her. Without looking up, she crossed the streets — dismissing a bumper now and then. Isla fixated on a target. It was easy picking out a prey if you were a wolf. You sensed things others didn't. Her tough act dropped and she smiled sweetly at the guy that stood next to a door. He wanted to go in, but then noticed her. So he stopped.
          'Hey,' she said. He seemed like a good guy. Around nineteen. Alone. His friends must be inside, she thought. So she had to move quick. The guy looked her up and down, as she took out a cigarette. 'Care to light me?' He nodded, holding out a lighter before she could batter her eyelids at him. The fire warmed her face for a small moment, she looked him straight in the eyes as he leaned in to fire the tip. Just as he did, Isla slipped her hands into his back pocket — taking his wallet without blinking. A part of her felt sorry, a little. But a guy like him would be okay. And she needed it.
          'Thank you.' She took a drag from the cigarette, backing away to the road again, when he asked her for her name. Doubting whether or not she would tell him, she went with 'Bronwen', and ran over. Grabbing Vester's hand in the proces, to push him inside the first door she saw.
          'Good god. That took longer than I thought,' she let him go as soon as they were safely inside — ignoring the cold of his hands around her always warm fingers.
          'Ready to get drunk, fellow Huntsman?' She showed her teeth as she smiled at him.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis
    Smut because I'm a perv ^^

He smiled against her skin and slowly released his grip on her arms. He hoisted himself up from the ground, trying not to crush her in the process, and hold his hands out. She took them and he helped her up, but as soon as she had found her balance, he pulled her close. Although there was a longing hunger in his kiss, there was also something else; a kind of tenderness and maybe even loving. It wasn't really clear if it was sincere, or simply because Fox wasn't drunk or angry for once.
          His hands traveled from her lower back to the curves of her butt. He started pushing her slowly towards the door of his bedroom while he felt her hands all over his shoulders and the back of his head. When the kiss ended, he was out of breath, but that didn't really stop him. He tightened his grip, bent his knees and lifted her up, while spinning 180 degrees. He kicked the door open en carried her to his bed.

[Sorry dat het zo kort is, maar ik heb niet zo veel tijd]

[ bericht aangepast op 2 jan 2016 - 1:43 ]

Mhm?

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON
    VAMPIRE || COLONY || OUTFIT

“You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed."

'Cat pouted. 'Why can I only put it up for one week?' she asked while she followed him to his bedroom. 'There is no point in only setting it up for a week. And there is no fun in it if you are the one choosing the decorations. You will only choose the boring stuff. No one except you cares whether it matches or not. And what is wrong with pink plastic cats? They are cute!' she exclaimed, after which she sighed softly. 'I guess I will just put it in my room then,' she mumbled dissapointed, because she really wanted to put the tree in the livingroom.
          'And I dont know yet what I am going to wear. Maybe a crop top with a skirt or highwaisted short or something. I'll see what's in my closet.' She shrugged. 'I'll have a look now,' she said next and she walked to her own bedroom.

About five minutes later Cat walked back into Theo's room, wearing a black crop top, black flats, a golden necklace and a black short with roses on it. 'Is this approved?' she asked. Not that she really cared if Theo approved or not. She would wear it anyways.
          She hopped on his bed and because she was so small, her feet were dangling quite a few inches of the ground. She looked at the distance between her feet and the ground and sighed softly. 'Or should I wear heels?' Heels wouldn't really match with her outfit though, then she would have to wear a jeans or a skirt, but she really wanted to wear the flower printed shorts. Doubtfully she looked at Theo. With her being so short, it was easy to sneak through, but if she lost Theo, it would also be difficult to find him again.
          'Oh, and can we walk there? It is not that far.' Cat hated driving in cars, it freaked her out. They reminded her of the coaches of the time when she was still human. She could only manage to sit and drive in a car, if Theo was with her. If she had to go somewhere alone, she always walked or took her babyblue bike.

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE

"And you were looking into my phone, because?" Freya asked. She arched an eyebrow and gathered her hair to put it up in a bun. For some reason the hospital had given her an even bigger scar. The stitches reached the hem of her shirt at the back of her neck. The bun became a ponytail instead. She stared at her pants. "I really need new clothes..."
          The girl had to hold back from scratching her neck; but it really was itching. She'd gotten rid of the bandages because they annoyed her, which caused the wound to itch even more under the slight breeze. That breeze made her fingers itch even more than her neck because Thorne's hair looked really soft as it was being pushed back by the wind. What the Hell. Freya's mocking arched eyebrows turned into a frown; distracted by her own thoughts. Why was she even staying with him? Then it dawned on her.
          "Right! Free booze!" she said aloud, and she smiled brightly at Thorne. She might still have been a little influenced by the drugs... Something told her that alcohol wasn't such a good idea right now, but then her mixed emotions started nagging at her again and she realised that she didn't care it was bad for her health. She needed something to numb those feelings. The drugs were helping, but she needed to get rid of the confusion. Her head snapped in Thorne's direction when he mentioned her texts, though, and she quickly flicked through her phone to find Fox's message. She only sent one word back:

Twat.

Freya looked up at Thorne again, the frown still on her face. Then she turned around her phone, staring at the Marauder's Map on the back. "Jeez. How'd you notice?" Her phone buzzed again; a message from Lauren telling her she wouldn't make it anymore. Freya quickly sent a message back and then tilted her head as she saw a new name had appeared in her conversations list. "Who the fuck is Eugene?"

[ bericht aangepast op 27 dec 2015 - 1:58 ]

help

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

"You know what," Theo sighed. "You do whatever the fuck you want with the tree. I don't care. It's not like we're going to have people over, anyway, right?" Theo waited for a few moments in his room until Cat had found her outfit. Well, you couldn't exactly call it waiting. He'd decided that his hair didn't look the way it was supposed to, thus while Cat was getting dressed, he put some more gel in it until it stayed the way he wanted it to. When she entered his room, he was wearing black Calvin Klein boxers. She looked as pretty as ever, wearing a black top with black shorts with red roses. He took a good look at her outfit, then turned around to his closed (unintentionally ignoring her question) and carefully chose a black pair of jeanslike trousers, a greyish black shirt and a black jacket with navy detail. Burgundy red and navy blue. Always a good match.
          "You can do whatever," he said with a slight smile as he fixed the collar of his shirt. "But I think we both know, you're probably not going to survive the night wearing heels. Also, don't hate on Carmen. She's perfect and you have a car problem. But fine, let's go on foot." He chose a pair of black patent leathers and put on some socks before he tied his shoelaces and smoothed his trousers flat.
          "Right," he said more to himself than to Cat. He took a last look in the mirror, deciding he looked nice. He took his wallet, keys and put on some deodorant. "Ready?" He asked, looking at Cat with a raised eyebrow.

CALEB CALDWELL

No words can explain the way I'm missing you

Caleb laughed out loud. He didn't mind Enrique Iglesias thát much. There was much worse things the DJ could play, those annoying boybands almost every teen girl was obsessed with. Good thing you weren't here last week!' he shouted back. 'It was some kind of boyband evening. I think he played remixes of almost every Backstreet Boys' song.' But that also hadn't bothered Caleb that much. It wasn't like he was going out for the music. If he wanted to hear good music, he'd go to a gig or concert.
          Before he could say anything else, the young werewolf woman said she had to get some fresh air and that she'd be right back. Yeah right, Caleb thought as he walked back to the bar. He had heard that before. He once told a girl that he didn't like Justin Bieber, next she said she had to go to the toilet and she never came back. Not that he minded that much, really, because honestly? Who would want to date a girl that "left" a guy because he didn't like her favorite artist? Not Caleb. Anyway, maybe the werewolf was a secret Backstreet Boy fan and he just insulted her. Or, since he already gave her a cocktail anyway, she decided he wasn't worth the trouble anymore. That had also happened before. Women could be such difficult creatures. Or she just wasn't interested him, that was of course also a possibility. Not that he minded, she was a werewolf anyways, so it would be nothing more then trying to get some information out of her. Now he would just have to find someone to get information from.

Once he was at the bar, he checked his phone. He got a message from Vester and he rolled his eyes when he read it. He should ask interest from the guy.

You need a job.

A few seconds later, however, he texted the name of the club he was at.