• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

There was a bit of a silence when she converted his words to her brain. She almost felt her cheeks flush red, but brushed the comment off to focus some more on the sleeping dog. Every time she stopped petting, he would grumble. A most familiar sound to her own growl, but not as impressive. She gave him what he wanted, though. Since she knew how satisfying fingers tracing your backbone could be.
          'We should do that again.' Isla agreed, wiping a strand of hair from her sight before looking at Vester with a face that expressed both shock and signs of laughter.
          'Are you kidding me? Thomas!?' She shook her head in disapprove, hiding the fact that it somehow made her wonder why he would care. Why did she care? 'He's the guarddog my sister tends to sent after me. I guess he's good looking to some. . .' She mumbled, slightly drifting away on the thought of the guy.
    'Look at me, Ves. I wouldn't want to be stuck with me, either.' Isla didn't intend it to sound sad, nor complaining. Because she was okay with it. Wolfguys tended to get very possessive, or aggressive. And Humans barely lasted a night in her company. Vampires were forbidden just thinking about. And Hunters. . . Well. Now she came to think of it, she had never really met one until Vester.
          'So. Should I be expecting a girl walking in here any time soon?' She raised her eyebrows wondering, even though she could've guessed there clearly wasn't one.
          Pietro wasn't very happy when she eventually got on her feet, but she really didn't want to seem like one of those clingy girls you just couldn't get rid off. Adjusting the shirt to a somehow OK looking way, she tied her blouse around her waist and put her jacket on. Her shoes were last, because she had to sit down to tie them.
          'What are you up to today? Or is that some serious Hunter qualified secret?' She smiled, even though she had her eyes still fixated on her allstars.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK

She softly shook her head. 'I'll meet you in the hallway,' she mumbled. She waited until Fox left, and then cleaned the mess on the floor. She worked much quicker this time and was done is less than five minutes, which meant she still had time to take a shower. Thank God she already washed her hair yesterday, since it would be difficult to do that with those bandages. It was already difficult enough anyway, to shower without getting those things wet, so she just took a quick shower.
          Once she was dressed again, just in a simple denim skinny jeans and tight, black shirt with three-quarter sleeves, she looked at herself in the mirror. She really needed to get herself together. Not only because she still didn't want to bother Fox with her drama, she also didn't want him to worry about her. He had enough to worry about already, without her stupid problems. She bit her lip and pushed the angry and sad thoughts as far away as possible, although it would probably be best if she found away to let go of all those emotions later today, preferably with no one around about whom she cared.
          She decided that she wasn't going to wear make-up today, since she simply just wasn't in the mood for it.

A few minutes later she was waiting in the main hallway, hiding her hands behind her back. She didn't want everyone walking by to see it and ask what happened, since she wasn't exactly known as a clumpsy person. On the other hand, there was always a chance that most people already knew what had had happened between her, Fox and Graham.
          Not much later Fox showed up. 'About time,' she commented, eventhough he was on time, and as if nothing had happened just half an hour earlier. 'I was about to call the firedepartment, worrying that you might have drowned in the shower.' She poked him in the side and they made their way to the people that watched Fox' dog Hannibal for him, a couple named Matthew and Laura, who had two adorable kids. They had only just entered their apartment, when she heard a young girl's voice calling out her name. 'Leila!' Before she knew it, she had two little arms wrapped around her legs. She laughed softly and picked the little girl, who was called Ella, up. Their kid son, a six year old boy named David, was animatedly talking to Fox, as Matthew handed Fox Hannibal's leash.
          'Oh, Leila, we've been wanted to ask you if you could maybe babysit Ella and David in a couple of weeks? Last time we asked Jessie to do it, but that didn't end so well...' Laura said.
          'I'd love to,' Leila answered and she put Ella down again. 'We can bake some cookies then, how does that sound?' she asked Ella and David.
          'Can't we bake cookies now?' David asked. 'We made cookies with mommy yesterday but yours are much better.' Ella nodded, agreeing with her brother.
          'I can't right now, but I promise we will do it when I come and babysit you, okay?' The little kids could live with that and she gave both of them a kiss on their head, and after Fox thanked Matthew and Laura again, they left the apartment.
          'So, where did you want to have breakfast?' Leila asked Fox as they were walking down the stairs. 'I know a nice little place where they allow dogs inside.' She bit her lip. 'But I understand if you don't have time for that, so we can also just buy a sandwich and eat that while walking with Hannibal.'

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

"HuggaMug?" She asked and started laughing. "Cute name." It appeared the coffeeplace wasn't that far from the camp, which was nice, since Thea didn't feel like taking tons or metros or pay for a cab. Not because she thought meeting him tomorrow at that coffeeplace wasn't worth it, but because it just took up so much time. Time she didn't have and time she didn't really want to spend on a guy, didn't matter how nice or handsome he was.
          They continued running next to each other until the passed a playground. Thea raised an eyebrow when he told her to hold on and then ran over to a crying kid. She crossed her arms and watching him talk to the crying kid and what seemed like his sister, until the boy stopped crying. Thea couldn't exactly hear what he was saying, so she walked a little closer and heard him saying that the boy should get Spiderman bandages and then go to HuggaMug Cafe where the boy would get free hot chocolate. Thea had the say she was impressed by the guy's kindness and patience with the kids. And the fact that he'd stopped to help the boy. Thea wondered where the boys parents were and chuckled at the thought that his mother would probably freak out if she saw her son talking to a strange man. She remembered her own mother telling her she should never accept things from strange men when she was younger.
          "You're good with children," Thea stated when he walked back to her. It wasn't meant as a compliment of some sort, but more a statement. "A rare sight to behold," she continued as they started running again. "Not many guys I know would've stopped."

kindness is never a burden.

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Theo parked the car about a mile from the companies, near some open field. The rest of the way was calm and a nice change of scenery from the busy Scrubs vibe he was used to. He didn't mind the city with the yellow cabs and the big buildings, but every now and then a little bit of nature was all he wanted and needed. "I'm not really in the mood of doing too much effort, to be honest," he said, though he didn't mean it. He preferred playing with his food a little while, but he only did that with Daelyn, because she was a cruel as he was — even worse really — while Cat was the opposite. "Let's just grab a few and then go back to bed or something." He actually needed to figure out some club stuff, but that could wait. He had a lifetime to figure out stuff. And a vampire life was a really long one.
          When they finally started to hear the noises clearer, a fence loomed over them. As they'd done a few other times before, they made a little hole in the fence and crawled through. Theo grabbed the first person he found and dragged him behind a building. A regular, old woodcutter it seemed. Nothing exciting about it, so talking or threatening wouldn't matter much. Theo sunk his teeth in the neck of the man, who was still trying to get away from the vampires grip, but Theo grabbed the man's throat as he was drinking and crushed it in a matter of seconds. He finished the man 5 minutes later, without making any stains on his shirt. That wasn't that big of an accomplishment after all those years, but he was still kind of pleased with himself.

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

He watched the small woman walk away and thought about following her. It's not like he had any plans before, but he didn't feel like getting on his feet either. Thus he kept his eyes on her until she turned around the corner and finished the smoothy. He studied the flyer a little longer, trying to see the words Sid had spoken in those symbols.
          "Part... Ee... Huh. I'd swear the e was written differently," he whispered by himself. He scratched his neck and threw the flyer away. Exotic dancers weren't really his thing. He stayed on the ground a little longer, wondering about the world around him. He found it interesting how people had changed certain parts of this town, but also kept a lot the same. At least, he assumed they did, since he had never been here before. He sighed and got up, before walking towards a garbage bin to throw away the now empty cup. He pushed his beanie back to its place and decided to go somewhere else. Maybe he'd find something to eat - or if he was really lucky; someone. His hunger was only getting worse and it was starting to get dangerous.

"Now, how did you get here?" he mumbled to himself, looking at the hole in the fence. He had taken some busses and metros and eventually ended up at a more peaceful part of town. It wasn't that early in the morning anymore, but still there were almost no people around. It wasn't difficult to get through the hole unnoticed, which made it even boring. He still did it and started walking again. It didn't take long until he smelled the blood.
          "S math sin,*" he whispered before hiding in the shadows. He could feel how the lingering slowly turned into a massive hunger as the smell grew stronger. Unfortunately, it made him more reckless. He shouldn't have come closer to the other vampire, but ofcourse he didn't think about the consequences. He'd blame his age. But when he felt those strong hands closing around his neck, everything went dark for a moment. He pushed the guy away even before he slammed against the tree.
          "Are you out of your fucking mind? Do you want to die?" he cried out, feeling at his neck and throat. It wouldn't take much more to slip into a very unpleasant mood.

[the cursive parts are Thorne speaking Old English. He does that when he's hungry and/or alone, or just when he wants to bc he doesn"t give a shit (': ]
    *Terrific

[ bericht aangepast op 29 jan 2016 - 20:55 ]

Mhm?

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

"A guard dog, huh? Should I be scared of a pack of wolves turning up here anytime soon?" he asked and took another drag of his cigarette. The whole room already smelled of smoke, coffee and Pietro, but to Vester, this was the scent of home. He was joking, obviously, though he realized after, that it had sounded a bit more serious than intended. He got confused by her next words. They seemed to come out of nowhere and he hadn't been prepared. What did she mean by that? "I wouldn't mind getting stuck with you," he mumbled, with the cigarette between his teeth. He immediatly regretted saying it and hoped she hadn't heard, though that didn't seem the case. An image of Willa formed in his mind, dying in his arms, by his hands. He got a lump in his throat and swallowed it away quickly.
          "Maybe a chambermaid," Vester answered, trying to sound casually. He cleared his throat. "But to be honest, I doubt this hotel even has one." And even if they did have one, Vester would never have asked for one. He didn't like noisy people going through his stuff, not even if it is to clean the room. He can do that himself, thank you very much. Doesn't mean that he will, but he could.
          He glanced over at her and chuckled. "Oh yeah. Top secret mission. Gotta murder some important political leader for the whole country to see, 'cuz he's a Vampire of some sort. Everyday Hunter stuff. What about you? Howling at the moon at midnight? Afternoon tea with Vseslav of Polotsk? Other boring lycanthrope duties?" What he didn't say was that he was actually thinking of going to get another tattoo with the cash Caleb had giving him, or mutilating his body some other way; maybe a piercing here or there. It's what he did most of the time when he had literally nothing to do anyway. He should send a text to the Outcasts for a jo, though, but that could wait, he figured. Or he could go to the arcade and play some games. He hated himself for selling his Playstation in the previous town to rent the hotelroom. He figured he could go play on Caleb's Playstation, but he thought it best to stay away from the guy for a while, because he'd only start bothering Vester with all the money and that he 'should really get a job'.
          He sighed. "If you got nothing to do, do you, I don't know, want to hang out some more? Because I'm literally bored as fuck."

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

'No,' Isla answered, when he asked about the pack coming for his head. 'I would protect you.' She shrugged, finishing tying her shoes. When she looked herself up and down, she came to the conclusion that she might get away with this style. Her eyes shot up to his face as soon as she made sense out of his mumbling. But, by a sudden lack of confidence, she fixated on her shoes some more. Her hair, airdrying, started to tingle her neck and face.
          'Excuse you, G.I Joe,' she even lifted her finger in the air as she spoke, 'But I do not howl at the moon. And you should know that my life is a series of incredibly epic adventures.' Content with her words, she sent him a smile before walking through the room as if she was looking for something — which she kind of was.
          'If that is your way of asking me out, then I'd love to.' Maybe they could stop at a store so she could spend the stolen money on some new clothes. Or a haircut. Or both. She stared doubtfully into the distance. Thea would handle another day without her, wouldn't she? Isla frowned upon her own, caring thoughts before putting them to the back of her head.
          'I thought the life of a Hunter was exciting. Truth be told; I am kind of disappointed that by now, I haven't seen you go all ninja on something.' She was joking, of course she was joking. 'Where do you hide the cool stuff anyways?' The cigarettes and alcohol were more of a thing to writers, weren't they? But assuming he was as disconnected to the world as she was. . . It made kind of sense. Looking underneath the sleazy bed, she found something much better.
          'I don't want to rob you of your clothes, I swear, but can I lend this cap too until I get my hair cut?' Isla got up, brushed her hair out of the way and put it on.
    She was actually planning on giving it all back once she had her own stuff. That would be tonight at it's earliest. The camp was always crowded by daylight, strange enough. Or she could convince Vester to come sneak into her tent so she could hand them over then. Whatever would work best.
          'So, what's our first stop?' Wondering, she took a cigarette for herself and lit it before she would change her mind. It was a bad habit, after all.

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON
    VAMPIRE || COLONY

“You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed."

Cat always had a difficult time picking out victims, especially if they hadn't really done anything wrong. Eventhough she wouldn't kill the person, she still felt guilty. In the end she decided she should just pick one. She sneaked closer to the building and when she was sure none of the other woodcutters were around, she knocked out the first person she saw, a man who looked like he was in his thirties.'Sorry,' she mumbled. He was twice her size, but thanks to her vampirism, she could easily drag him behind the building. Without it, she probably wouldn't be able to move the man even one inch.
          She had only just dragged her victim behind the building, when she saw that Theo had his hands around someone's neck. And that neck belonged to Thorne. Before she could do anything, Thorne already freed himself from Theo. Thorne's angry words made her nervous for Theo. She knew he could save himself, but she didn't want him to get hurt in any kind of way. Ever. So, before the two of them could go at it again, Cat moved forward and positioned herself in between them.
          'No one is killing anyone here!' She looked at the dead man behind Theo, who was probably his victim. She saw Theo raising his eyebrows and she rolled her eyes. 'Oh shut up, you know what I mean,' she mumbled and she turned to Thorne, who looked hungry. 'Do you want mine?' she asked him, and she gestured to the man who was still laying unconsciously on the ground. 'I don't mind, I can find another one.'

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

Fox tried to keep his attention to Leila, but his dog was trying to claim all of it. Hannibal wouldn't stop jumping around him, happy to see her owner again. It was quite an odd sight for a werewolf, but Fox had found the dog when she was just a puppy and the animal had grown used to the smell. She loved Fox as much as a dog can love a person, and didn't like it when he left her behind. She'd show that to him every time.
          "Sorry, what did you just say?" he asked apologetically, while trying to calm down Hannibal. He pulled the leash until she settled down a bit and stroke her head when she did. He muttered some nice words to his dog and finally turned to Leila, who had repeated herself with a small smile around her lips. He scratched at the scars of his right arm and tried not to be emberassed. It was a little humiliating; an Alpha that couldn't even control his over exciting dog, but he didn't feel like getting angry. Not again.
          "I think I want that sandwich, though it's not because I don't have the time. I just don't feel like sitting down for a moment."

[ bericht aangepast op 17 jan 2016 - 0:56 ]

Mhm?

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

A smirk appeared on Vester's face, followed by a small frown. He hadn't intend on asking her out. Willa's face appeared in front of him when he thought about it and it made him cringe only slightly. He didn't know whether he should just roll with it — or look like he did anyway — or tell her straight away that he wasn't asking her out. Then he decided he didn't really care, so he just said: "It's not a date." He glanced at Pietro lying on the rug, still enjoying the afterglow of Isla's stroking. He mumbled an insult to the dog, put on his leather jacket again and a snapback this time.
          "The life of a Hunter can be interesting," Vester answered and took a drag of his cigarette. "Just not the life of a Hunter like me." He figured not all the Outcasts had a boring life like his, because most of them just went on a killing spree 24/7 but for Hunters like Vester and Caleb, it could be at times. "And I'm a Hunter, babe, not a ninja. The good stuff, though," he paused for a second and leaned against the door. "Is hidden where curious little pups like yourself can't find them and shoot me in the head when I'm not looking. Or drug me. Depends of what kind of cool stuff you're looking for." He winked at her and opened the door behind him, holding him open so she could leave the room first. He shrugged when he took his cap from under his bed — to be honest, he'd forgotten it even was there in the first place.
          "Our first stop will be the movie and game store a few blocks from here, because their horror movies and video games are in sale," he decided. "Unless you'd rather go shoe shopping and get manicures? Though I imagine having your nails done must looks weird in wolf form. Never seen a wolf with pink toenails."

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE
    Freya raised a brow at the vampire and reached out for her weapons, but Thorne held them out of her reach. She managed to snatch them away anyhow, because let's face it, he wasn't that much taller than she was.
          "Perhaps I hunt in a way that is unorthodox," she growled.
          "There's a difference between being a rebel and being a fool, Sweetpie."
          "Oh, fuck off." Thorne smiled at that, and just when she had decided she'd wipe it off his face by throwing punches, the bus arrived.
    Great timing, she thought sarcastically. But she hopped on board anyway, follwed by Thorne - and to be honest, she couldn't remember much of what happened after that.

Freya woke up with a groan and winced as her grandmother slammed the door of the hallway shut. She stared at her clock, but she had to look at it for at least thirty seconds before her eyes focused. Her head hurt like mad and a flash of pain shot through it when she heard her grandfather's voice.
          "FREYA. DOWNSTAIRS. NOW." Oh, goodness. It was eight thirty am and Freya didn't even get the time to be angry about the hour. She'd only gotten four hours of sleep. This was her grandparents' way of payback for her behaviour. It had to be.
          The girl wrapped her blanket around her shoulders, wearing nothing but underwear and one of Fox's old shirts, and tried to walk down the stairs as worthy as possible. She felt the strong desire to vomit, but in order to keep her honour intact, she knew she had to act as though she wasn't hungover. She snuck into the kitchen and fetched the box of cereal, to appear as normal as possible. No, grandma, I wasn't drunk, I was just really tired, she repeated over and over in her head. She couldn't remember a whole lot of the previous night. She remembered a lot of cute guys. A lot of making out with those cute guys. Freya froze right as she was about to pour milk over her cereal. Cute guys, she pondered. She stared at her cereal, mortified. . He wasn't one of them was he? What if he was? Freya could recall his face being very close to hers, but everything was a blur. She swallowed. I did not make out with a vampire. But what if she had?
          Freya heard footsteps and quickly sat down, beginning to eat her cereal. Without milk it was, then.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 jan 2016 - 21:09 ]

help

CALEB CALDWELL

No words can explain the way I'm missing you

Caleb just shrugged at the girl's comment. She didn't say it as a compliment anyway, but whatever. It was not like he did it to impress her, he did it to help the little kid, which in his eyes was more important than impressing a girl. Although, it was always nice when those things could be combined. However, he didn't know for sure of course, whether she was impressed by it. Not that he cared about that. Not really at least, only if that would help with letting her trust him.
          'Maybe you just know the wrong guys,' he grinned, while he made a mental not for himself that he shouldn't forget to call Tony, in case the little boy would show up. 'Anyway, I hardly couldn't stop. If an old lady falls and hurts herself, you also stop and help them right? So why not stop for a little kid when he falls and hurt himself? To me, someone should stop for both of those things. And yeah, maybe his mom will think I am a pedophile, which I am not, but whatever, at least the kid will be okay.' Of course, he had more reasons for helping little Billy, but he wasn't about to tell her that. That was too personal.

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

No date, then, Isla thought. Not that she intended it to be one. The clarity was strong with this one, so she decided to let it rest. Adjusting the cap to her head, she walked out of the room first. It was only then she saw the place for what it was; a very, very poor smelling and looking garbage can. How drunk had she gotten? She couldn't remember any of the things leading up to collapsing on his bed. You fucked up, Iz. She thought to herself.
          'Love, let me stop you right there; if I wanted to hurt you, I'd just use my own weapons.' She grinned, flashing her canines at him, before closing her mouth and drifting through the hallway along the stairs.
          'I prefer black,' she mumbled as she kicked one foot in front of the other to get down. There was a bad stench that terrorized her sensitive nose. Her first instinct was to get out in the openly fresh world before she would vomit. 'Maybe another time, princess. But I would like a haircut.' She admitted, pushing the door open with one shoulder to not touch the doorknob with her hands. The sudden sunlight made her squint her eyes. It wasn't a bad day, she noticed as she walked out. The daylight on her bare legs felt kind of nice. She wiggled her feet a little before looking left and right.
          'Which corner are we looking for?' She wasn't particularly good with directions. Without wolf senses, she'd be all over the place. Then she remembered him mentioning horror movies.
          'Let me guess; van Helsing?' Her nose wrinkled as she looked over her shoulder. There were some people walking, nothing too exciting. But she had heard something that alarmed her. 'Okay, we got to move. Let's find that store.' Without further waiting, she snatched his arm and hurried across the street. If that wasn't bloody Jet. Hell if he would actually catch her. Out of all wolves she hated that basterd the most.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 jan 2016 - 17:18 ]

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK

'Hannibal and I have something in common,' Leila laughed with an amused glinstering in her eyes. 'We both don't like listening to you,' she continued with a grin on her lips. 'And you can get both of us excited. In different ways though, thank god. Otherwise you would be a pretty disturbing person.' She stuck out her tongue to him and quickly stepped away when he tried to poke her in her side. 'But just a sandwich is fine. Not around here though, they only sell crap sandwiches here.'

About ten minutes later they found a little shop that sold to-go sandwiches. Leila shook her head when Fox asked what she wanted. 'Just a coffee, I'm not hungry.' She rolled her eyes when she saw the look that he gave her. 'It's nothing, Fox, I'm really not hungry. So just a coffee.' He looked at her for a couple of seconds and then let out a big sigh, probably realising that she wasn't going to indulge. She smiled triumphantly when he just ordered a coffee for her.
          When the counterguy handed Leila her coffee, she saw him glancing at bandages around her hands. His eyes met hers and he quickly looked away. 'I will wait outside for you,' Leila muttered to Fox and before he could protest, she already walked out of the door. She was irritated with herself. She thought she had managed to put those stupid thoughts aside, but they were coming back. She definitely needed to let out frustrations somewhere today. Probably go to the gym, take it out on a punchingbag. Not Fox's gym though, since that was mostly managed by other werewolves of the pack and she didn't want them to call Fox and tell him that she was going all kinds of crazy on some punchingbag. Besides, she knew her ex worked in the gym on Saturdays and she definitely didn't want to run into him. No thank you.

It was not long before Fox came out of the shop, a sandwich in his hand, and they started walking again.
          'How long do I have to keep these stupid bandages?' she asked him. 'I don't like them at all, people look at me like I am crazy,' she mumbled.

Clarkson 'Clark' James Ackerman-Raeken

Clark was reflecting on the past investigation he was coming back from. How long had it been? A couple weeks or a couple months? He couldn't even remember how long he went away for that mysterious, and rather uninteresting case. When they can't really explain cases, they mostly put him on it, but this one turned out to be just a mere human pyschopath who was really good at making scenes look like it was someone or 'something' else, but he ended up making a mistake in his killing spree and after that it took three more days for Clark to hunt him down. The police actually fucked up months worth of investigation before he got there, so he actually scared the shit out of the people working there. He smirked at the memory.

"Are you all mentally RETARDED? I should get at least half of you fired, and the other half fired and ruined for the rest of your lives. I will NOT tolerate such peculiar mistakes, do you understand?! There is no such thing as slacking off allowed anymore, no more relaxing until this case is closed and on its way to court. And as much weird shit you've probably seen, shove it up your ass like it's nothing, in every single case, I've seen worse then ALL of you COMBINED. So if you want to survive on this case and you want to keep working in this line of profession, I suggest you get your head of the motherfucking dirt and start acting like police officers and not the bunch of cowards I see right before me now. Any questions?", Clark ranted, he'd never before seen such a bunch of weaklings before.
    "Sir?", a voice spoke up from crowd of around thirtyfive people, the typical British accent standing out.
    "Yes", he boomed, "Stand if you want to speak."
    A guy no more then twentyfive stood up. "You really have the power to fire us, sir?" he asked, his voice slightly quivering, but standing his ground to the furious Ackerman.
    "I have, and I should fire you for asking such stupid questions," he saw the guy getting tense, "But I like that there is one person with a voice. Now go do what you're supposed to do here, WORK."

The wide grin plastered on his face grew ever bigger, scaring the shit out of people was something he could do with everything he had, but at the time he just had been really, really ticked off by the fact they had to start from scratch. He didn't even have the patience to go look at the sentence of the guy in court, so now he was on his way home on his jetblack Ducati, swinging left and right, maneuvering between cars at high speed. This is how he liked it, but he was also thinking about his new assignment in the family. He had been assigned the task as the leader of the hunterfamily. It was an honor to him, but then he was reminded that Freya would have to carry a heavy burden at young age, but she would have no choice and he would have no choice then to talk and bring some sense into her.
    He left the highway and navigated to a well-known area for him, where he would come every day. He parked his motorcycle and rang at the door. His and Freya's grandfather gave him a bright smile.
    "Congratulations on your assignment Clarkson."
    "My honor", he replied and covered his heart with his hand. "Can I speak to Freya?" Clark asked and the older male sighed.
    "Pretending not to be hungover at the kitchentable", he said with a hint of pity in his voice, like how could somebody be so out of control?
    "Cheers", he said in a British way. So that one guy really did stick to him somehow... He walked to the location where she should be and saw Freya before she could even notice he was there, well she probably heard him coming, but wasn't in the mood to check on the noise in her state. He drew his gun and unlocked the safety.
    "You'd be dead five times already", he retorts at the lazy looking girl in front of him. "Goodmorning Freya", he said whilst smiling faintly at her and taking a chair right next to her. "What's with the non-existent milk though?"

"Punishment is the fastest way to learn."

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 0:26 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque