• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

'Hmm,' Leila said, pretending that she really need to think about it. She took a few steps closer to him, but stayed just out of his arm's reach. She was well aware of his eyes gazing at her body. 'My, oh my, Fox, I'm almost starting to think that you only like me for my body. It kinda hurts my feelings.' She pouted and put her hand on the place of her heart. 'And there I am thinking that there was more between us than just physical attraction.' Seemingly-sad she shook her head. 'Oh well, a girl can dream, right?' she smirked.
          She contemplated for a few moments whether she would agree with him warming her up. On the one hand, she was cold, something which she didn't really like, almost as much as she disliked peanut butter. On the other hand, she didn't want to satisfy Fox, knowing that he would probably see it as a little "victory", and she also really didn't like losing.
          'Anyway, I still don't want to freeze my butt off, so you can warm me up. But don't start complaining if I make you wet,' She bridged the small distance between them and wrapped her arms around him. She felt some kind of fabric in his hands when she did this, but she snuggled against his chest anyway. A warm hoodie or sweater is always nice, but let's be real, hugging with someone warm who is bigger than you, is way better.
          'So, do you want to go out in The Scrubs or do you just want to hang out in your or my room and watch a movie or something, making dents in walls?' she asked, while still snuggling with him. 'I don't mind either way, but if you want to go out, we definitely need to go by my room. I'm not going out looking like I'm in a wet t-shirt contest and having perverts follow me the entire night because of that. Or are you willing to protect me from all those guys?'

[ bericht aangepast op 15 dec 2015 - 23:59 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

Isla was used to Thea calling her pretty. Whenever she would dress up or go to the hairdressers — Thea would remind her of that. But guys in general, even guys like Vester, tended to call her something different. Half of them went with hot, and the other fifty only spoke their opinion through body language. So yes — she was actually surprised that Vester had called her pretty. If it wasn't for the fact that she didn't care about her looks, she might have blushed.
          'You're not too bad yourself,' it was rare that Isla returned a compliment, but here she was — making him aware of the fact that he was good looking. He knew that, she was sure. Guys like him, Hunter or not, had something. Dark, mysterious, sometimes even a little bad. Of course she was interested in what he had hidden under that noticeable layer of sadness.
          Unexpected enough a laugh left her lips, staring at him in disbelief as he made his shift to being a Vampire. Hell he was. She was blonde, but not thát blonde.
          'That sounds legit,' she noted on his sort of invitation, before strolling next to him. It was unusual for her to feel this small next to someone. And as she walked so close to him, it felt nice. 'Does that mean you're going to pay for my drinks as well?' Isla battered her eyelashes at him, nudging an elbow to his side. Getting real, real drunk and forgetting most of this night would be fantastic. She only hoped that Thea wasn't anywhere near to spoil the fun. A hunter around her little sister might send her off the edge. Isla chuckled at the thought of it, making sure she wouldn't let something like that happen. Drinks and good company were about all she could handle right now.
          'What's Greenstone like?' She looked up at him, since she was hoping he could share some real information. Camping around it hadn't been ideal. Isla was getting real pissed about it, actually. She felt like a dog. A very poor treated one. Nothing had happened so far. The people were people, and they didn't have a clue. But there were so many creatures here. Almost overwhelming. 'I heard there's a pack here. And of course the feared family of Hunters,' she kind of spoke in a mocking voice. She wasn't afraid of them. Isla liked to believe that she wasn't scared of anything.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

"Ofcourse I am," Fox stated with a small frown, eventhough he knew she was joking. He shook it off and smiled again, while he put his chin on her wet hair. He wasn't really dry himself, anyways.
          "But I'm afraid I might not be able to protect you from myself, because that body of yours is gorgeous. I just have to live with the rest of you." She hit him in his stomach and he groaned, but laughed afterwards. He put his arms around her before she could escape and undo his little victory. Although he really wanted to, he didn't say anything about that, since it would cause him to lose anyways. She was that stubborn and he knew it.
          "I'm kidding; you're wonderful on the inside too, eventhough you keep calling me an ass." He smiled at her and gave a quick kiss on her forehead, before letting her go and giving her the sweater.
          "Let's go home then." He turned around and walked to the car, where he placed himself in the driver's seat.
          "Or do you wanna drive?" he then asked when Leila got in. He didn't feel like driving himself, thus he hoped she'd say yes. If she'd drive, he could check what Freya took with her.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 dec 2015 - 1:15 ]

Mhm?

CALEB CALDWELL

No words can explain the way I'm missing you

Caleb wondered whether the pretty blonde werewolf was showing her legs on purpose. It wouldn't surprise him. He had to give it to her though, it were damn fine legs. If she wouldn't be a werewolf, well, he know what he would do. Well, not like he wouldn't do now, but he'd do it for a different reason.
          'Well, hunting elephants of course,' he said with a grin, even though he it always annoyed him when people asked stupid questions like that. What else was he supposed to do here except drink?
          'But no, I could asked you the same thing, Goldilocks,' he said next, still with a grin on his face. 'And don't give me that face. It's a compliment, I like your hair.' He leaned forward a little bit and twirled one of her soft locks around his indexfinger, before he leaned backwards again. 'Anyway, I come here for the most obvious reason: to drink some alcohol.' He clunked his glass against hers. 'And I'm assumming that you are here for the same thing, seeing that you were basically ordering me to buy a drink at all. But tell me, what is a British bird like you doing at the other side of the big blue pond?'

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON
    VAMPIRE || COLONY

“You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed."

'Simba is not a monster!' Cat protested. 'And I'll never get tired of Christmas songs, you should know that by know.' Truth to be told: Cat even listened to Christmas songs in the middle of summer.
          As she could've expected, he let his hands stay on her hips after he was done with putting the showergel on her back. 'You're crazy if you want to stay under the shower the entire night,' she mumbled. 'But if that's what you want, go ahead, but I'm not going to join you.' She shoved him aside by bumping her hips against his. 'Now move, I need to wash out the shampoo.'

After she washed out the shampoo, she stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body and one around her blonde locks. 'Can I really not already set up a Christmas tree in the living room?' she asked again. 'I'll do all the work, so you don't need to help me, and I will not bother you with it. Don't you like Christmas trees? Or otherwise just some pretty Christmas lights?'

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

'I am not calling you an ass, I'm merely stating the truth,' she smirked.
          When he gave her the sweater, she took of the t-shirt and used it as a towel, since there was not really a point in putting on a sweater of a partly wet t-shirt. It would just get all clammy and blah. Once her upper body was dry, she put on the sweater. Just as with the t-shirt, it was too big, but she didn't really mind this time, since too big sweaters are one of her favourite things in the world.
          She was somewhat surprised when Fox asked her if she wanted to drive. Most guys treated their car like it was a new born baby made of diamonds and gold. 'Wow, Fox, I'm honoured that you will let me drive your car. I'm definitely not saying no to that.' Leila enjoyed driving the car, it made her feel like she was in control. Unfortunately she didn't have a car herself, so she didn't often have the chance to drive.
          They switched seats and when they were on the road, Leila turned up to volume of the radio, happily humming along with the music.

Not much later they arrived at the werewolfapartment again.
          'For God's sake, Fox. Do you seriously always take the stairs?' She was lucky that she was in a good shape, otherwise there was no way she would have survived all those steps.
          Once they were in his apartment, she stripped of her jeans. Or, more like that she tried to strip them of. It was somewhat of a struggle, since they were a bit wet as well and wet and skinny jeans is not a good combination. 'Okay, Fox, can you help me out of this thing?' she asked him as a last resort. 'Then I promise you we can play Mario Kart, so you can take revenge on me since I kicked your ass last time we played it.'

[ bericht aangepast op 16 dec 2015 - 23:53 ]

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

He almost snorted when she complimented him. Yeah. Of course he wasn't. It wasn't that he thought of himself as a handsome guy, but more that a lot of girls had told him that. He studied her face, but had never been good at reading other people. That was the one thing the Outcasts told him he had to work on. He had the skills and the experience, but the social contacts, that was something he had to work on. Not that Vester cared. The leaders and even Caleb could tell him what he needed to do, in the end he only did whatever the fuck he wanted to do.
          Vester shrugged. "I don't know how much we'll get to drink with only $12. Guess I'll have to go pick some up at my hotel first. Unless you got cash?" He put his hands in the pockets of his jacket and gave her a crooked smile. "We could always just get it somewhere else as well." He wasn't necessarily implying they should steal it. Vester knew that stealing was against the law — so was under aged drinking but he didn't hurt anyone but himself with that — so he was more testing the tiny werewolf next to him. Rather in order for him to see what she was made of: porcelain or marble.
          "Greenstone? I've only been here for a week but it's a hellhole, let me tell you that. Wolves, vamps and hunters living together in the same city." He pulled a face, staring at the street in front of him as they passed the gate of the theme park. "Never a good idea." Vester figured they should best call a cab, since the Scrubs were on the other side of the city and he didn't feel like walking. Or he could call Caleb, but that dude would probably be in a club already at this hour, hitting on some poor woman. He felt sorry for all the single ladies in Greenstone. Vester reached for his shitty phone and dialed the number of the taxi company in Greenstone. After he got them a cab, he turned back to Isla. "For how long have you been here, pup?"

kindness is never a burden.

He was changing clothes himself when he heard Leila struggling. He was pulling his shirt over his head when she asked him for help. He sighed and threw the wet piece of clothing on the ground.
          "I let you win," he muttered when he walked towards her. He pushed her gently on the couch and crouched in front of her. "Lift those beauties up, will you?" he asked. Leila had managed to get her jeans down to her knees. He took one of her ankles in his one hand and started pulling at the end of the leg, until he freed one of her legs and did the same with the other one. He threw the pair of pants next to his shirt and leaned back a little, observing the young woman on his couch.
          "I feel like I should get an award for that. Hottest guy to get you out of your pants - award, how does that sound?" he mocked playfully. She rolled her eyes and went to kick his shoulder, but he grabbed her ankle and pulled. She slit down the sofa and fell on his lap, which ended more comfortable than expected. He put her legs at his sides and placed his hands on her upper legs.
          "Well, hello there."

[ bericht aangepast op 18 dec 2015 - 0:38 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

Leila shoved Fox playfully, but as she should've expected, he grabbed her wrists. To her annoyance he managed to grabbed both of her wrists with only one hand. She tried to pull them loose, but the look on Fox' face said that he wasn't planning on letting her go so soon. His free hand remained on her bare leg.
          'By the way, who says you're the hottest guy to get me out of my pants? For all you know I have let a handsome supermodel with an sexy accent take of my pants. So am not sure yet whether you deserve the award. And if you deserve the award, what your price is. I could ask you what you want, but you know, I don't want you to get all excited for it and that you then don't get the reward after all. That would be a shame.' He still had her wrists locked in his hand.
          She leaned forward, pretending that she was going to kiss him, but when their lips almost touched, seperated by a few millimeters, she lifted her head and pressed a small, soft kiss on the top of his nose instead. Next, she leaned in a little bit more and brought her lips to his ears. 'And tell me, Fox, what are you going to do to convince me that you deserve the award. I could tell you what the other guy did, but that is not really fair, so you'll have to come up with something yourself.'
          She leaned back and looked at Fox with an amused look on her face. 'I have high expectations.'

He shook his head in playful disappointment. The little spark in his eyes wasn't just enjoyment, that was for sure. Nor was the smile on his face. He didn't answer immediately, but simply studied her face, and only her face this time. He didn't really know if he liked her Hard to get act, since it frustrated him, but it also made him more determined. He definitely couldn't get enough of her at this moment. He only didn't know how to get as close as he wanted.
          "You know that you're driving me crazy, don't you?" he admitted. He wasn't exactly saying she was winning that little game of hers, but it was very close to it. Since Fox was still holding her wrists, he could use his other hand to cup her face. His thumb explored the sift skin from her cheeck, starting at the corner of her eyes until he ticed of the side of her nose. He then moved his hand, caressing her neck as well, until he could put his thumb right on her lips, only he didn't. He lingered above them for a second, but eventually he moved it to her chin. He stroke her skin one last time, glancing at her lips, before letting her go.
          'Absolutely gorgeous," he mouthed without making a sound. He barely noticed it himself. After that, he looked up to her eyes again and grinned. He put his hands back on her upper legs, but only to push her gently away this time. He wasn't going to beg for giving him what he wanted, but he still wanted her to know he really wanted her at the moment, and nothing else.
          "Come on. Before you'll crush my keys again. I'll make us a sandwich, I'm starving," he proposed sweetly. He couldn't push her of him, since they were too close to the couch, thus he lifted her up instead and managed to stand up. He hold her like that for a second, but istead of kissing her, he simply smiled again en put her back on her feet.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 dec 2015 - 16:54 ]

Mhm?

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE

Freya frowned deeply. The offer of alcohol sounded promising, but she wasn’t sure she could get him as far as to buy her alcohol without having to go to the hospital. Eventually, she crossed her arms and huffed.
          ”Then what am I supposed to say? I’m sorry, I fell on my head, but my br-grandmother decided to stitch it up for me right after?”
          ”Your brandmother?” Thorne replied sceptically, raising his eyebrow.
          ”Yeah, she’s an enormous fan of Gucci,” Freya replied sarcastically, mimicking his stance, but he dropped the issue.
          ”I’ll tell I tried to because we thought it wouldn’t be that bad.”
          ”Thorne I fainted the first time a wound got stitched up without proper sedation – as do most people,” she added, feeling embarrassed that she had just told him that like this. “Like Hell they’re going to believe you.
          ”People are wussies these days…” he muttered, rather to himself than to Freya – who raised her eyebrow and gritted her teeth in annoyance. “Then we get the stitches out right before we go in?” The girl tilted her head. The plan didn’t really sound waterproof, since they’d still be able to see where the needle had gone through her skin, but maybe they could play it off as an old wound that got opened up again.
          ”All right then.”
          ”No, seriously, you need to… wait, what?” Thorne looked confused at the fact that Freya so suddenly gave in to him, but she only grabbed his arm and dragged him off to the exit. “I really did hit you hard…”

The doctor didn’t really comment on what the wound looked like. It was busy that evening, but Freya still had to change clothes and get into surgery, which got them stuck at the hospital for two hours. She didn’t feel at all like staying at the hospital – the cost would only be higher and she didn’t need her grandparents paying for this. So, she bribed one of the nurses with Thorne’s money and got out again.
          ”So, how about that alcohol?”

[ bericht aangepast op 19 dec 2015 - 0:40 ]

help

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

Leila was happy that she wasn't the shy kind of girl, otherwise her head would have had the color of a red trafficlight. Nonetheless, there was still a faint blush on her cheeks. She wasn't stupid and she knew she was good looking, but she would never describe herself with the words that Fox had just used. She had to admit though, that it felt nice that he thought that, and that he would probably think she would even look good in a garbagebag. The way he said it, felt like he really meant it, and that he not only said it to get into her pants, like other guys would do.
          She was also happy that he proposed to make some food. She had only eaten a few slices of the pizza earlier, before she threw it away when Fox left, so she would love get some food, even it was just some sandwiches. It was a sweet gesture of him. Besides that, she kind of felt like she had won, what made her even in a more joyful mood.
          'I would love a sandwich,' she smiled brightly.
          They walked to the kitchen and Leila hopped on the counter. 'No peanutbutter,' she said. 'And if you're going to eat peanutbutter, I definitely won't kiss you tonight.' Of course, he had to grab the peanutbutter jar and bring it to her face. 'Doo-hoooon't,' she complained, turned her face away, but when he didn't stop, she hopped of the counter and escaped to the other side of the kitchen. She didn't know why, but she just really didn't like the smell of it. Yuk. She didn't need to look at Fox to know that he had a big grin on his face.
          'I'm definitely going to give you cooking lessons for your birthday. Or probably for Christmas, since your birthday is to far away. If you ever get a girlfriend and she wants some food, you can't just always give her sandwiches. And she can't always be the one cooking.' She walked towards Fox and hugged him from behind. 'But I still think it's very sweet of you to make sandwiches. Oh, and talking about cooking, what do you want to eat tomorrow night?' she asked, since it was Saturday tomorrow and they basically always ate together on Saturdays. They had been doing this for a few years now. It started a while after the first time they had sex. Leila noticed that Fox almost always ate takeout food, so she decided to make lasagna for him, eventhough she still didn't really like him at that point. She just thought that everyone should at least have one homecooked meal a week. And she thought it was kind of sad that he ate takeout food so much.

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

'You should get that checked,' Isla joked when she heard the snorting sound. 'I've got a few bucks on me, probably enough to get halfway drunk.' She made a face that implied she was thinking about it. The longer she thought, the more she understood that it was by far not enough to get through the night.
          'I got my savings back in the camp. . . But I doubt you're up to walking through a pack of bloodthirty wolves.' Isla grinned, not even considering it seriously. 'I like you already, Vester.' The idea of lending some money from a stranger was something that got her from place to place, since Thea would only give her tiny amounts of money. She was smart for doing that, even Isla knew that. Because she would have fled if she had more money than she did. A lone wolf, that didn't sound too bad. But living on the streets like a dog? Not so much. That was why she always stole a little more than she needed. She saved the lot of it, spending the rest on cigarettes, alcohol or entertainment. It was quite sad to live like that as a sixteen year old. But then again, Isla wasn't normal.
          'Stop calling me pup.' She rolled her eyes at him. Pup was some sort of insult. At least, she saw it that way. 'I've been here for a few days. I think it's okay so far. Big cities are the worst, you know. I don't think you'll get it, being a Hunter you're pretty much normal, but I can't get angry. And I'm angry all of the time. You see the problem, there? My sister makes me go to school everywhere, and that never works out. I can't hide under sheep clothes. I'm a wolf for fuck's sake.' Well. She didn't mean to spill any of that to a practical stranger. But there she was, talking about it all. She wished she could take it back, so she went quiet, shrugging as if she didn't expect a reply.
          'There's our taxi,' she nodded to the car obviously pulling up to them. Glad to change the subject as she could. Isla wanted to drink to forget this, too.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 dec 2015 - 21:36 ]

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

Thorne yawned when they got out again. He never liked hospitals because he always ended up waiting hours doing nothing, or in the morgue. He didn't know which one he prefered. He scratched his neck for the hundredth time, since his scars were itching. He was getting hungry, because of the bloodloss - and he hadn't fed in two weeks - but he could manage to ignore it one more night. Or he could leave Freya later that evening, it wasn't like he was stuck with her.
          "I ran out of money since you had to bribe that nurse," he muttered a little bit annoyed. He was glad she didn't try to hit him anymore, but his mood wasn't sunshine and rainbows either. Now that she was feeling better again, the murder attempt surfaced again. Why was he staying with her? Because he was bored and she was quite pretty? He scratched his neck again and sighed, before putting his hands in his pockets.
          "Oh, I still have your phone. You've got a few texts from the Motherboard, whatever that is, and one from the Big Bad Wolf, which confuses me. Who.. Oh, look at that! I actually have that Bawbag's card." He was a little bit surprised to feel the creditcard in his pocket when he got Freya's phone out. He didn't tell her he guessed her password and had put in his number. For some reason, he didn't scroll through her texts and he still didn't know why. When she took her phone he put his hands back in his pockets again.
          "Seems like I do have money, so let's go," he said and turned around. "I see you're a Harry Potter fan?"

[ bericht aangepast op 30 dec 2015 - 23:16 ]

Mhm?

"Those are a lot of pizzaboxes." Leila was standing in his doorway with her arms crossed. Fox didn't answer or even open his eyes. He was laying down on the couch for a few minutes, before he had to get back to work. He had never thought being an Alpha was this much work, but after eight months, he was getting used to it. He had established some sort of truce, not only with the vampire colony, but even with the Hunters. It was one of the most awkward and uncomfortable moments of his life, but he got through it. The only problem left, were the other werewolves.
          "Do you even eat anything else?" He opened his eyes and saw Leila standing next to the couch. He sighed and got up. He was only wearing his sweatpants, since he couldn't find a clean shirt. He still wasn't used to living on his own, eventhough it had been almost three years since he ran away.
          "Yes, I like Asian food too," he snarled at the girl. "Stop judging me; I'm a busy man." He yawned and lay down again. He could almost hear Leila's eyes roll, but ignored her attitude. He had learned that was the best way to deal with the stubborn, young woman; eventhough their last fight had turned out much more pleasant than he had expected. A smiled slightly, but that slile turned into a frown when he heard her rumbling in the kitchen. He shot up and stalked over there.
          "What the fuck do you think you are doing?" he yelled, more confused than angry, though.
          "Making you dinner."

"I don't have time for cooking lessons," he muttered while he searched for the mayonnaise. "and I want pasta." He put the jar on the counter and closed the fridge, before breaking free from her hug and turning around so he could face her. She crossed her arms and reminded him of the first time she claimed his kitchen. The memory made him smile and he ruffled through her hair.
          "Do you want pickles?" he asked her when he turned back to the counter. He didn't wait for her answer and finished the sandwiches anyways. He took the plate and walked back to the living room, where he sat down on the couch. He put the plate on the small table in front of his feet and took the biggest sandwich. He moaned when he took the first bite.
          "I definitely deserve that award," he chuckled after he swallowed, and took another bite.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 dec 2015 - 18:25 ]

Mhm?