• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

A small grin appeared on his face, but he didn't answer her question. She would find out soon enough and he didn't want her to delete his number right then and there. Maybe it was stupid for a vampire his age, but he still had his pride. The smile was long gone when she turned to him again, eyeing him suspiciously. He raised an eyebrow, as if he was asking what the hell she was looking at. His expression soon turned into a slightly annoyed one when she reached out to scratch the now healing wound in her neck.
          "Don't," He gave her a small tick on the hand. "do that, Sweetpie." He dropped his hand again and ignored her confusion and mumbling, whil he tried not to scratch his own neck. The hunger was suddenly intensifying and so was his dark mood. Maybe he really should leave her. Maybe.
          "I looked into you phone because I was bored as hell. There weren't even some nice nurses I could hit on," he complained. He put his hands in his pockets and started walking towards a bus stop. He gritted his teeth when his stomach made another growl. He blinked his eyes several times, hoping they weren't turning black. It wouldn't be very neat to have a Tantrum right in front of a Hunter, eventhough he was still carrying her weapons. Speaking of which...
          "I thought you guys used silver bullets," he mumbled when he took out her gun. He turned it a few times in his hands, curiously studying it. Ofcourse he had seen and hold a gun before, but almost everything fascinated him anyways. Things kept changing and changin and changing, and he loved that. The world would never be boring. He needed that.
          "And silver knives," he continued when he took out the little thing. There was a small distance between them, while they were waiting for a bus to arrive, so she couldn't just grab her weapons and try to kill him - again. He smirked mischievously at her, ignoring yet another growl of his tummy.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 jan 2016 - 22:07 ]

Mhm?

Time jump, yeah!
    Allright, It's a beautiul saturday morning, around 9 AM. My big man, Fox, has gotten a few messages about a strange Pack close to Greenstone. Being his paranoid self, he wants to make some arrangements to meet with some other creatures, before things get out if hand. I'll make him contact everyone, but in the meantime, please go wild. Do whatever you want to do, and involve as many chars as you can and want!(:

I MADE A MISTAKE SO READ IT AGAIN IF YOU DID BEFORE I WROTE THIS.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 jan 2016 - 22:48 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila woke up because someone was knocking on her door like a crazy person. 'What the hell,' she mumbled, while she raised to look at the alarm clock. Nine AM. She groaned loudly. Nine AM was way too early. Last night, Fox and she went to The Scrubs after their, er, little adventure, and they were back in Leila's room quite late. When she looked at Fox, she saw that he was also awake. She was just about to say that they should just stay in bed and that the person would leave eventually, when the person started talking.
          'Leilani! I know this is your room!' Leila froze up when she recognized Graham's voice. He was her dad, but she didn't like to think of him as that. With lightningspeed she untangled herself from Fox, while she silently cursed herself. Normally she went to Graham's home once or twice a month, so he could yell at there their, and he wouldn't come looking at her, but she had forgotten to do it. And of course, he had to show up when Fox was in her bed. She quickly put on a pyjama shorts and a t-shirt, since she was only wearing panties and a thin tanktop. She took a deep breath, and then opened the door. However, she only opened the door a few inches, so her dad couldn't look into her room and Fox couldn't see who was at the door. She wasn't sure if Fox would recognize Graham's voice.
          'It is early, dad,' she said, struggling to call the man infront of her "dad". 'I'll come by at your place later, okay? I'd like to go back to bed. I'll see your later.' She tried to close the door, but Graham stuck his foot between it.
          'As if someone like you would keep to her word,' he grumbled. Before she could do anything, he pushed open the door, which such a force that Leila stumbled backwords, almost tripping. Immediately Graham's eyes fell upon a half-naked Fox in her bed. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. Graham turned around, turning his back on Fox and facing Leila. 'Oh, so this is why you can't talk me right now? You are to busy with fucking the Alpha? Is that how you are working your way up the ladder? By being the Alpha's little whore?' He stepped closer towards her and Leila instinctly stepped backwards, bumping with her back against the wall. 'Well, it must be that how you get a higher position, because you sure as hell aren't a strong werewolf. A strong werewolf would never let her own mother and brother die. You are a disgrace, that is what you are. It probably won't be long before the Alpha finds out what a failure you are and then he will leave you, just like the others left you. I wish your brother were the one to get the werewolf gene, you don't deserve it.'
          Leila cringed and shut her eyes, waiting for her dad to hit her or throw something at her. She almost forgot that Fox was still in the room.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

He had been awake for a while, and simply enjoyed the warmth of the blankets and the company. He'd listened to Leila's breathing and her slow heartbeat, and actually felt quite happy, eventhough his sister's words were still somewhere in the back of his head. He was just drifting away again, when the frantic knocking started. The next thing he knew, he was alone in his bed and he could hear someone yelling at Leila. Seconds later, she was standing against a wall, closing her eyes and almost shaking, while the man - whom he assumed was her father - kept yelling at her.
          Fox immediately jumped out of bed, since he wasn't simply going to watch one of his warriors getting beaten by her father. This lunatic was way of his mind by not only bursting into his daughter's home at such a time, but also by showing a hell lot of disrespect in front of his Alpha. Fox didn't know Graham personally, but he did hear some stories about the man and they weren't very pleasing. He was about to make sure this was the last one.
          "The only person that will leave, is you," Fox announced with an icecold voice, while he grabbed the mans arm right before he would hit Leila. Fox pulled and put his body right in front of hers, so that he was facing him. He wasn't the ridiculous flirt or the moody big brother right now, no; He was the fucking Alpha, the one that could lead one of the biggest Packs of North America in a city full of enemies. He was the guy that could kill you in an instant. He was Fox.
          "I need to talk to my daughter. Step aside." The man didn't really seem impressed by Fox, which made the latter form a deathly smile around his lips. In the blink of an eye, Fox slammed him against a table and pushed him on the wooden surface. His hands were around his throat, with the fingers on his Adam's apple. One wrong move, and he'd be dead.
          "It wasn't a question," Fox growled, before letting him go. Graham snarled and showed his canines, but Fox didn't flinch. He gave the man three seconds to leave. He didn't. Fox easily blocked the attack, remembering his training. He didn't like to fight like this, but he didn't feel like changing either. Evenmore, the battle was over rather quickly, as Fox pinned Leila's father to the floor without much effort. Eventhough he couldn't harm Fox this way, the man didn't give up fighting and Fox was getting more and more annoyed.
          "Enough!" he shouted. He pulled and twisted Graham's arm until you could hear something breaking and snapping. There was a cry of pain, followed by silence, before Fox pulled him up and pushed him through the door. The noise had attracted some curious packmembers to stand at their doors while Fox guided Leila's father out of the building, but as soon as they noticed his face and mood, they went back inside. Fox barely noticed the power he had anymore. When they reached the entrance of the building, he pushed the man against a wall and leaned down to his ear.
          You are a disgrace, not only to your family, but also to this Pack. My Pack, and if you set only one foot in St.-Louis or come anywhere near Leilani, I'll personally hunt you down and rip your head off. Am I clear, rogue?" The man answered with a growl, but Fox simply twisted his broken arm a little further.
          "Yes!" the man cried. A few seconds past before Fox let him go and he stumbled through the door, out of sight. It was when he felt the cold breeze, that Fox realized he was only wearing a boxer short.
          "Well, fuck," he mumbled, before turning around and jogging back to Leila's appartement. He stopped right before her half closed door, and tried to relax a bit. When his pulse had slowed down a bit, he opened the door and entered.
          "Lei?"

[ bericht aangepast op 3 jan 2016 - 15:27 ]

Mhm?

[Kouzan]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

She felt incredibily embarressed. They had been rather loud and while not everyone knew that Graham was her father, everyone probably would at the end of the day. The pack was sometimes just like a high school. She bit her lip. She didn't want anyone to think differently of her because of this. Or that they would started to think the same about her as her father. On the other hand, she kind of agreed with him, what made it even mode painful. She wished she could talk to her brother, even if it was just for a short moment, he always knew what to do.
          Leila was startled she suddenly heard Fox' voice again. She hadn't moved one inch since he left her room, dragging Graham with him. She blinked upcoming tears away and faced Fox. 'I'm fine,' she lied. 'It is no big deal. I'm used to it, but thank you for taking him away from me.' At least now she wouldn't have to lie to Fox anymore about how she sometimes got those inexplicable bruises.
          At the same time she as wondering what he did with him. Did he just gave him a warning, did he banished him, or did he went as far as to kill him? Her eyes lingered on Fox hands but she didn't see any blood, but of course there were ways of killing people without getting blood on your clothes. She didn't think she would mind if he'd kill him. Did that make her a bad person?
          She needed to have something to do to keep her mind of it, of the whole situation, before she would burst into tears. It was what she mostly did when she was upset, doing all kinds of stuff, keeping her self busy, so she didn't have to time to think about what made her upset. She didn't like crying. Crying was for weak people and she didn't want to be weak. Right now, however, there wasn't really much to do, so she just grabbed a glass out of one the cupboards room and filled it with water out of the little sink. She felt Fox' gaze on her, but she ignored it. She didn't want him to worry about her. He already had enough to worry about as an Alpha, so she didn't want to bother him with her stupid problems.
          Her grip on the glass was too strong, what caused the glass the break in her hands. The broken glass cut her palms, making them bled. The carpet at her feet was wet and cover with little and bigger pieces of glass. 'Oh shit,' was the only thing she mumbled. She opened her clenched fist and some more glass fell on the carpet. She quickly glanced at Fox. 'You can go if you want to. You probably have Alpha-stuff to do,' she told him, although she hoped he would stay with her. She didn't want to be alone.
          She grabbed her dustpan, kneeled down and started to sweep the glass in it, ignoring the little pieces of glass in her hand for now.

CALEB CALDWELL

No words can explain the way I'm missing you

Caleb was still a little bit annoyed about the previous night. He didn't expect the werewolf woman to come back, but he still wasn't happy with it. With his inheritance of his parents, he had more than enough money, but he wanted to touch that money as little as possible, so he mainly lived of the money he made at the coffee store and at the stripclub. He definitely wasn't going to buy expensive drinks for woman anymore. Not that one cocktail made such a dent in his spendings, but it still annoyed him. He hadn't even got anything out it. Not that he was looking for a hook-up, he wouldn't do that with a werewolf, but now he didn't even know her name.
          Talking about money, he should also stop lending it to Vester. Or actually, stop giving him it, since he probably wouldn't get it back. Not that he minded that either, but only if Ves needed some new clothing or food. Not alcohol. The guy needed a job.
          Remembering Ves asking for money last night, Caleb realised that he did get sóme information. Vester had brought a little blonde werewolf with them. Also a werewolf who he had never seen before and she reminded him a bit of the werewolf woman who stood him up. He figured they are at least family, maybe even sisters. He had later sent Vester a text that he should keep a close eye on the little werewolf.
          That was all going through Caleb's head while he was running through the forest. Speaking about the devil, he suddenly saw a blonde woman running somewhere in front him, when the forestpath took a turn. 'You've got to be kidding me,' he mumbled and he sped up a little bit. The closer he got, the more sure he was that it was last night's werewolf. Normally he wouldn't go up to a woman after she'd stood him up, but since she was a werewolf, one who could have information for him, he went to run beside her.
          'Did you that it is not very ladylike to stood up a fine young gentlemen?' If she really stood him up to get rid of him, then maybe this was karma.

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester got up at the ungodly hour of 7 o'clock, while he and Isla had only been back at his hotelroom at 5-ish. Sleep just wouldn't come and if it did, he awoke a few minutes later all sweaty and out of breath. After the third time, he just got up, took a shower, got dressed and wrote a note saying that he was going to get the breakfast but if she wanted to leave that was fine too. But he didn't really think she'd wake up before he got back anyway. He first walked to the newsagents, with Pietro beside him, to get a new pack of smokes with the money he'd lent from Caleb the previous night. I'll pay him back someday, Vester thought, or you know, not. His next stop was the bakery at the end of the street. If you could even call it a bakery. As his hotel was probably the shittiest in the whole of Greenstone and the neighborhood in which his hotel was situated couldn't exactly be called 'elite' or even 'safe', he was pretty sure food inspection hadn't come to this place in a long time. It was 8 o'clock and the only thing left was, something that looked him bread from last week and like two buns. He bought the two buns and quickly left the place, before the man behind the counter started chatting to him, like he'd done to the previous customer (who'd bought the bread).
          He walked with Pietro to the park, where he ate his bun and his stupid dog could run around and then walked back to the hotel, where he got them two shitty coffees from the vending machine in the hall. By the time he got back to his hotelroom it was 8.45 and Isla was still asleep. He threw the bag with the bun on the bed and put her coffee on the little nightstand next to his bed. "Rise and shine, sunshine."

kindness is never a burden.

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

Thea had decided to go for a run that morning. Not because she needed one, or because of routine (she didn't go running every day, more like every few weeks, since she preferred to run in wolfform) but rather because Isla still wasn't back. Thea had send a group of werewolves to find her, but she was too nervous about it to just stay at the camp and pace around. So she'd put on her jogging shoes, put her earbuds in and go for a run through the forest. Just as she was listening to Queen's Don't Stop Me Now when she felt someone running beside her. A quick glance to the side let her know it was the guy from yesterday, who'd buy her a drink and then disappeared even though she'd told him she would be right back. She removed one earbud as he started speaking.
          "Except I didn't," she answered his question calmly. "You're the rude one here. I told you I would be right back and by the time I came back, you had disappeared." She stopped running and took a moment to catch her breath. "Look," she then said. "If you're pissed off about the expensive drink, I'll pay you back, alright? And I'm sorry you thought I stood you up, but I thought you stood me up, so I think we're even." She held out her hand, with the intention that he'll shake it and she'd be able to finish her run.

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

Fox was still standing in the doorway, when she started to clean up the mess she made. He was a little shocked by her behaviour, since he wasn't used to see her this... fragile. When the blood started to leak on the floor, making this an even bigger mess, he decided it was enough. No way in Hell he was leaving now.
          "This is Alpha stuff," he muttered when he bent down to her. She didn't answer and kept trying to clean up the glass. It was almost frantic and it started to creep him out, to be honest. He carefuly took her wrists in his hands, but she didn't even look up to him. She just kept sweeping. Now he was really worried and his grip tightened, although it wouldn't be painful.
          "Leila, please stop." She shook her head slightly and didn't listen. "Stop!" he said again, but this time, it was almost an order. He didn't like using his power in situations like these, but sometimes it came in useful. It was for her own protection. She let go of the dustpan and finally looked up to him. He didn't like the fear and embarassement written all over her face, but he could see she wasn't completely freaking out. There was still some strength.
          He pulled her up and guided her between the broken glass, since they were still barefoot. He slowly pushed her on a chair by the kitchentable and went looking for a first aid kit. He quickly returned, only to find her staring at her own bloody hands. He sighed and sat down on a chair close to her. He took her hands and started to pull out the glass and cleaning the wounds.
          "I just banished someone from the pack at nine o'clock in the morning while I'm still suffering from a hangover. I'd like to know why." he stated. It came out rather harsh, but he knew she wouldn't tell him a thing otherwise. Ofcourse he had some ideas about her suffering from daddy issues - a subject he was a little too familiar with - but he wanted to know. His hands worked a lot softer than his words, thus she'd know he asn't mad. At least, not at her.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 jan 2016 - 23:07 ]

Mhm?

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON
    VAMPIRE || COLONY

“You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed."

'It was a miracle that Cat woke-up before Theo. Normally he was the one that woke-up first, sometimes even a few hours earlier. And while she liked snuggling close to him, like was now, she quietly left the bed. She hoped he would stay a sleep for a while, then she had time to make him breakfast. A glance at the clock told her that is was a few minutes to eight.
          In the kitchen, she started to make batter for pancakes. She had seen Theo make it before, so she should know how to do it. The first few pancakes failed, because she didn't make the right pancake batter. She threw them in the bin and started with a new batch, but they turned out black, because she was too busy with the coffeemachine, so they also went into the bin.

About an hour later, she heard Theo coming downstairs. He walked into the kitchen, just as she threw another burned pancake in the bin. 'What the fuck are you doing, Kittycat? The whole house smells like burned pancakes.' His eyes glanced at the frying pan and the mess on the counter, which consisted of eggs and all the other stuff you need to make pancakes. Cat started talked, before Theo could say something. 'I'll clean it all up!' she promised. Somehow it always became a mess when she tried to cook.
          'Should I he-' Theo started, but Cat interrupted him. 'No, no. I will make them myself. Now, go back to bed.' Theo just looked at her. 'Theo! Go, go, go!' She walked to him and pushed him out of the kitchen. When she was sure he was in his room, she continued cooking.

It took her about another half an hour to make two decent pancakes. She decided to give them both to Theo. She sprinkled the pancakes with red fruit and golden syrup, just as he liked it. She also finally figured out how the coffeemachine worked (she really didn't understand why Theo wanted such a complicated one), so she put the pancakes and the coffee on a tray, together with a bowl of Greek yoghurt. Slowly and carefully, she started to make her way upstairs.
          When she reached Theo's bedroom door, she put down the tray, opened the door and picked the tray up again, while letting the door stay open by using her butt.
          'I made you pancakes, I hope you like them,' she said, while she put the tray on his lap and sat on the edge of his bed.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 jan 2016 - 17:05 ]

CALEB CALDWELL
    HUNTER || OUTCASTS

No words can explain the way I'm missing you

He thought that werewolfs were supposed to have a great eyesight, but apparently the one running next to him didn't. He had been at the nightclub till quite late. Of course, there was always the chance that she only came back after he left, but she couldn't expect that he would wait two or three hours on her, could she? She of course could still be lying to him, but he decided to push that aside. That wasn't the importing thing now.
          'Then you should get your eyes checked, Goldilocks,' he said, but the tone of his voice indicated that he was only joking. 'And I'm a gentleman, so you don't need to pay me back. I don't even remember how much it was anyway.' After these words, he shook her hand. 'You don't seem to like my nickname for you. If you'd give me your name, then I won't have to call you Goldilocks anymore. Maybe you can tell me your name over some coffee? I know a place where they have the best coffee in town.' The place where he worked, of course.

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Theo didn't really know what to do with himself after Cat pushed him out of the kitchen and he had to go to his bed again. He wasn't going to sleep anymore, so he decided to take a quick shower and shave the stubble on his jaw line. After that he started cleaning his room, but after 5 minutes that was already done, so he picked out an outfit for the day and then paced around. Just as he found himself thinking it was starting to get ridiculous, he heard her footsteps on the stairs and then she entered the room with a tray in her hands. He went to sit on the bed and smiled as she placed the tray on his legs.
          "They actually smell really nice," Theo said, slightly surprised, yet impressed. Most of Cat's cooking ended up in Monster's bowls but more of than not even the cat didn't want to touch the food. He took a bite of the golden pancakes, with the greek yoghurt and the fruit and looked at Cat aroused. "Woah, Cat. These taste like heaven." He quickly finished them all and then thanked Cat for the pancakes. "Tomorrow, I'll prepare you dinner," he said with a grin. "But you know what... That was delicious, but I'm kind of thirsty."
          "Again? You just drained a body yesterday," she answered. Theo raised an eyebrow: "Yeah, well, since not drinking enough will kill me, and I don't feel like dying again or even worse, go in a Tantrum, I'd prefer going hunting again, yes." He smiled and pushed himself of the bed. "If you don't want to come, I could always ask Daelyn to join me. Maybe I'll go over to her place after..." He kissed Cat on the cheek, took some clothes with him in the bathroom and got dressed.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 jan 2016 - 19:59 ]

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

She thought that she had acted like her normal, stubborn self, but apparently Fox didn't buy it. It would be nice to tell someone, it would probably be good for her, but she wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to tell Fox. She was scared that he agree with her dad, if she'd tell him what happened, that he would leave her, and she didn't want to lose him in any kind of way.
          'Graham hates me,' was the only thing she said at first, but after the look Fox gave her, she started doubting. If she could trust anyone with this, it would be Fox. And if she wanted him to trust her, she should tell him.
          'I want you to know as my friend, not as my Alpha.'
          'Then tell me.'
          Leila took a deep breath, and after a few more seconds of hesitation, she started talking. 'So, as you probably gathered from what Graham said, he thinks it is my fault my mom and my brother died. My mom died while giving birth to me and that really hit my dad hard. I think she really was the love of his life. When my brother was still alive, the situation between my dad and I was at least a little bit bearable. Eventhough I was the one that was born with the werewolf gene, my brother was the one protecting me. He always tried to calm Graham down when I was mad at me, or if I broke something, he would take the blame. Of course, there were moments were he wasn't able to protect me. It got worse throughout the years. One time, he wanted me to carry something up the stairs, even though he knew it was to heavy for me. I couldn't handle the weight, broke my arm and I had to wait for my brother to get home to set it. My brother wanted me to tell me the Alpha of that time, but he was good friends with Graham, so even if he would believe me, he would still take Graham's side. He didn't help me with my first time transforming into a wolf. He also liked throwing glasses towards my head.' While she was speaking in a soft voice, she kept her eyes on Fox's hands taking care of her hands. For a few seconds she glanced at the scar that ran across her lower arm, from halfway her lowerarm to her elbow. She looked up for a few seconds and met Fox' eyes. Now the most difficult part with come and she could already feel herself choking up.
          'It went real bad when my brother died... I went to a party and my brother wanted to pick up. Graham didn't want to borrow him the car. He said that if I wanted to go to a party so badly, that I should get home by myself, eventhough t was winter and the party ended in the middle of the night. My brother still wanted to pick me up, he didn't want me walking home alone so late at night. So, he stayed up all night, waiting for me to call him that I wanted to go home. It was quite a long walk from the party to our house and it was really bad weather, it even started to snow, so we decided to take a short cut through a few alleys, biggest mistake I ever made... In the alley, we came across a group of guys who weren't looking for a friendly conversation. I-I don't want to talk about the details of it,' she said with a trembling voice. 'But the guys beat him up so bad, that he died. He died while I could've helped him. I could've turned into my wolf and stopped the guys, scare them away. But I couldn't. I was completely froze up. I think Graham was right about that. That it is my fault that he died.' A few tears slid down her cheeks and she wanted to whipe them away, but Fox was still holding them.
          'After that, Graham started to behave to me like just happened. We didn't live in the werewolf compound, so with my brother gone, there was no one to calm him down when he was mad at it, which was almost all the time. When I was seventeen, I couldn't handle it anymore, so I moved here. To others I used the excuse that I wanted to live closer to the other werewolves. Graham kept visiting me though, but I didn't anyone to know, so I started to visit him at his home, once or twice every two, three weeks. Then he could yell at me all he want without others finding out and he would at least leave me alone here. I'll spare you the details of the stuff he said to me. I forgot to go by his place this month, so that is probably why he showed up...' She left out the part about people leaving her. That didn't really have to with Graham and Fox didn't asked about that.

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

'Rise and shine, sunshine.'
    The first words spoken to her that day came from Vester. She growled, sticking her head underneath a pillow to close her eyes again. She was charmingly positioned upon his bed: on her stomach, legs spread as if she had died. Maybe she wanted to with the aching headache the drinking of last night had left.
          'Why are you up?' With all of her willpower she let go of the pillow, only to grasp some blankets and sit up halfway straight. She only wore her tanktop and a pair of stupid panties. 'You got me breakfast?' Isla rubbed her eyes, suddenly not as cranky as she normally would be. For the sake of the camp, they only woke her in immense trouble. You could guess why. 'Thank you.' He was the first guy that ever brought her breakfast, and she had to admit: that was impressive. Picking up the coffee, she took a sip. It was bloody hot, but she drank it anyway. Her hangover was worse.
          'I will be out in fifteen,' she casually dropped. Isla figured that he would want his room back, and she had to go home before Thea freaked out completely. Thinking of it almost ruined her nice mood.
          'Can I use your shower before I go?' She put the empty cup back on the nightstand, getting up to stretch her muscles. Her shoulder hurt a little, but she couldn't really remember why. Probably fell, or hugged a wall. It wouldn't be the first time. She took the bun from the bed and put it between her lips. It wasn't great, but she would be the last person to complain after such a sweet gesture. 'Maybe lend a shirt while we're at it?' Hers, dropped on the floor, didn't look like it smelled good anymore.
          With that, she noticed the dog that had fallen asleep on the rug a few meters further. She looked it up and down, deciding that she hadn't taken Vester for a dog—person. But well, it figured since he didn't mind wolfs either.
          'You have a nice dog.' Maybe she could persuade Thea into letting her have one as well.

[ bericht aangepast op 3 jan 2016 - 21:34 ]

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.