• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    • Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    • Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    • Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    • Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    • Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    • Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    • Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    • Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    • Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    • Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    • Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    • Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    • Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    • Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    • Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    • Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    • Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

CALEB CALDWELL

No words can explain the way I'm missing you

Since Caleb had a shift until eleven o' clock at the coffee shop, he didn't have time to go to the themepark. Not that he gave a damn about that, he didn't like themeparks anyway. All those screaming people and overexcited kids, no thanks. He'd rather work. Besides, work had been rather easy, since most people were at the themepark. The shop didn't have many customers that evening. Not that Caleb was complaining, because what was better than earning money while not doing much? Well, probably earning money while sleeping. Or maybe even better: earning money by killing those evil creatures.

Before he went to the club, he made a quick stop at his small apartment, to take a shower and change his clothing.
          Eventhough his apartment was in Montandon, it was still a long walk from his living place, to the Scrubs, since his apartment was more on the outskirts of Montandon. It was not like he didn't have the money to live in the Scrubs, but it could be kind of suspicious. He decided to walk, because, well, he didn't own a car. He did have a motorcycle, but he didn't want it to get damaged, what would probably happen with all those drunken people walking around.
          He hadn't been standing at the bar for long,. He had only just ordered a bacardi-cola for himself, when suddenly a young woman said something to him. Something that made him laugh out loud. He turned around and came face to face with a werewolf. A pretty werewolf that is. With nice, long legs. 'And why oh why, Goldilocks, would I buy you a drink?' he asked in an amused tone, not giving the slightest hint that he knew she was a werewolf. 'Maybe if you had added a "please"...'
          He studied her face for a few seconds. You couldn't see that something was wrong, but something about her expression said that she really needed a drink. And Caleb would give it to her. Not because he gave a damn about her, or any other werewolves for that matter, but because it would be easier to get to know her better when she'd be drunk.
          'But because I'm such a fine, young gentlemen, I will buy you something.' He waved over the barman. 'A Long Island Iced Tea, please,' he glanced pointedly at the young woman when he said the last word

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

He let his breath slip between his teeth while he clenched his jaw. Then he smiled at her, accepting the challenge. One of them would give in that night, He was sure about that. His hands found their way to her lower back. Since they were in the water, it was very easy to lift her up, which made it even easier to come closer. Unfortunately, she put her forefinger on his lips, blocking their way to hers. She mouthed a no before pulling his lower lip down and releasing it.
          "Oh come on. I know you want it as bad as I do. Do you really want to punish not only me, but also yourself for my mistakes?" he said, while pouting. He slowly put her down again, but didn't take his hands back. Not yet. He let them travel down to her thighs, while his thumbs caressed the sensitive skin around her hipbones.
          "And about that... dent. Let's keep it, huh? Call me nostalgic, but I love that memory;" he said mischievious. He lifted her up again and put his forehead against hers, closing his eyes for a second.
          "You were such a bitch back then." He grinned. "But yes, I was an ass myself, I know. Still, that was one hell of a night. You're absolutely sure you don't want to make another dent in my wall?" he asked for the last time. A crooked smile appeared on his face while he looked straight into her eyes. He wasn't planning on giving up any time soon, but he'd love to give her the impression he would. As soon as she lost the fun of the game, she wouldn't be that stubborn anymore and he'd have a chance to win this.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 dec 2015 - 21:21 ]

Mhm?

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester hung around at the theme park for a while longer after the woman left. He went to buy a slice of pizza and another beer and watched the fireworks, thinking about werewolves, vampires, hunters and strangely enough the meaning of life. Or rather his own life. He felt a sudden sadness surrounding him again as he thought about Willa and her spirit and then about God and how she was in a better place now. The world was a shitty place anyway. At least she was with the good people and the angels now. Maybe she'd become an angel. He wouldn't be surprised is she had. He felt better for a second thinking about that, but it only lasted a minute since he knew he was never going to see her again. Not in this world, not in another. He was going to Hell.
          He got up eventually, pouring the last of the beer down his throat and realizing he needed something stronger. Thank god for that fake ID he got last week. Not only could he get alcohol now, but it also meant he could enter clubs and other stuff like that. As he got up he nearly bumped into someone. Someone tiny and blond. Well not tiny. Vester figured she had an average height, but for him, as he was 1.90, it was still tiny. She was very pretty and younger than him. And then he noticed her eyes. Wide pupils, no colour in them. She was either on drugs or she was a werewolf. But Vester figured it was the last one.
          "Little far from home, aren't you, pup?" He got out a cigarette and lighted it.

kindness is never a burden.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON
    WEREWOLF || ST. LOUIS PACK
    “Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

If they wouldn't have been so close to each other, Leila would have stuck out her tongue to Fox. Their faces were so close, that could feel his warm breath on her cheeks. 'Well, actually, you're still kind of an ass,' she grinned. 'But don't worry, I still like you. You wouldn't be you without your assholerish behaviour. Anyway, if you want us to make a dent in your wall, then you better lock the door this time. Or give some heads up that you are going to do some... redecorating. We wouldn't want anyone snooping in and ruin the fun, would we?'
          She gave him a featherlight kiss on his cheek, and left his arms. 'And now I'm going to go out of this lake before my butt freezes off. And no, you can't warm up my butt.'
          She swam away from him and when she was until her back out of the water, she changed into a wolf again. Once on the side, she shook the water of her fur, so far that was possible. She hoped that Fox had a warm sweater laying around in his car. Otherwise she could always ask Fox to warm her up, but no, she wanted to tease him a little bit more first.
          When she turned around to him, she saw that he was also making his way out of the water. She wiggled her tail at him and growled playfully, daring him to chase her, after which she ran into the woods. It was not long before she heard him following her, and she sped up a little bit, dodging the trees with ease. She only started to slow down when she came near the place where she had hidden her clothing.
          Once there, she turned back into her human form, grabbed her clothing, that were thankfully still there, and put them back on. She was still a little bit wet, so Fox' shirt clung to some parts of her body.

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Theo raised an eyebrow as he took of his coat and hung it on the coat hanger next to the door. He threw his keys in one of the bowls, which Cat had put there as decoration, but he used for other things. "If you think I will allow you to deform our gorgeous home with an ugly tree, you are very wrong, Malutki. And anyway, it's only October so mock my words: over my dead body."
          He heard Cat going into the bathroom as was planning on joining her, but he first went into his room and took a towel, his eau de parfum and some other things like shampoo and then entered the bathroom, where Cat was already under the shower. He grinned as he took of his clothes and his eyes glanced over her naked body. Not in a pervy kind of way. More that he was amazed by how beautiful she was, and that on a daily basis.
          He stepped in the shower as the hot water poured on his skin. "Dear lord, why does it smell like roses in here already. I am a man for hell's sake."

[ bericht aangepast op 14 dec 2015 - 20:57 ]

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

Isla was forced to look up to the person that stood right in front of her. He was tall, but by the looks of his face he wasn't much older than herself. It were his words that put her slightly off her anger. She stared at him, a little puzzled, before cracking down to a less tensed position. There was even a small smirk on her face, as she shook her head. He wasn't a wolf. He was either a Vampire or Hunter. She didn't know enough about either to decide which one, but her bet was on Hunter.
          'You can hardly call it a home,' she shared, nodding to the cigarette between his fingers. The smell of it always lured her back into it again — despite all Thea's lectures.
          'Care to light me one?' She stretched her arms above her head, shaking the last bits of heat that flowed through her veins before. She wasn't turning into a wolf. Not tonight. Her dark eyes lingered a little longer than necessary around him. It was funny, she thought, he looked a lot like herself. Just a little sadder, it seemed. Although she kind of liked his nonchalant being.
          'Does the tall, dark stranger have a name?' She took a deep breath, finalizing her thesis on him. He was a Hunter, and she could be in some serious shit. But it was a good thing Isla didn't care about creatures.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE

"Go away," she said, her voice sounding smothered. When he kept following her, she looked up at him; her eyes lit with fierce anger - but that sparkle could also be because of the tears she'd just wiped off her cheeks. "This is none of your fucking business, Madison." Her words were filled with poison and she tried to push him out of the way, but he didn't move a bit. Eventually, she stopped.
          "Seriously, you want me to break your jaw, don't you?" She turned around and tried walking the other way again - hopefully getting rid of him that way. "Just who do you think you are anyway?" she had started talking to herself, not really being conscious of what exactly she was saying. "Seriously, how could you be so calm when you get pulled inside a house you weren't invited in? How old does that make you? I mean the pain is instantly there, but you still kept your cool and ruined everything. Reminds me of this fucking asshole who helped me hide tha-" She cut off her sentence in the middle, realising that she had almost said something that Thorne did not at all need to know. "Could you just please leave? Or buy me alcohol, all the same." She stared at him grumpily and instinctively rubbed her eyes. "Shit," she cursed. She looked up to Thorne again. "I look like a panda, don't I?"

[ bericht aangepast op 14 dec 2015 - 23:06 ]

help

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON
    VAMPIRE || COLONY

“You know that old saying. Once you go dead, no one's better in bed."

Cat protested when Theo entered the shower, but she knew it was of no use to try to get him out. No way that he would listen. 'What did you expect it smell like? Skunk?' she asked sarcastically. 'And I was in here first, and you probably don't want to leave the shower, so stop complaining, otherwise I will dump the entire bottle of douchegel on you.' She shoved him aside slighty, so she could reach her bottle of shampoo. She knew it was weird, but she just preferred to use bodygel and stuff first, and then do the shampoo.
          'Also, real men don't mind smelling of roses,' she teased, while she put the shamppo in her hair. 'Turn around,' she said next. 'I'm going to soap in your back. And don't give me that look, I'll do it with your douchegel.' Before he could protest, she grabbed his bottle of douchegel and turned him around. She put a little bit of the stuff on her hands and then put it on Theo's back, slightly massaging him.
          'By the way, about the Christmas tree, you can't stop me from buying one for my own room. If you remove it once if set it up, I'll play non-stop Christmas songs throughout the whole loft'.

Fox J. F. Timaeus Ackerman
    Werewolf ~ Alpha St.-Louis

When he finally catched up with her, she had already changed and put on her clothes. He huffed while he walked passed her and his tail hit her butt in a teasing way. She had won by such great lenghts because he got stuck at one point. While she fit through the gap between the trees, he didn't and he had to find another way around them. She would have won without it too, but then he might have had the chancce to catch a glimp of her beautiful body. Not that he was complaining now, with the wet shirt and all. Too bad it wasn't a white one.
          He ran towards the car and jumped in the trunck, where he changed back. He groaned when his shoulder didn't fit in right away and whispered an owtch when it popped back in its place. After that, he jumped of the car and opened the door to get some clothes. When he saw the torn clothing, he had to swallow because it immediately reminded him of his sister. The hurt returned but was overwhelmed by worry. She hadn't been well when he left her and he hoped she would go home, but knowing her, she wouldn't do that. He quickly put on some pants and a shirt, and took an old sweater of his and his phone with him. He slammed the door shut and walked over to Leila, while sending a little text to his sister.

You are a little bitch, but I still care about you. Let me know if you're okay. Please.
    x

He sighed and put his phone in his pocket and looked up. His eyes lingered over Leila's body and his worries were pushed back in his mind again. A small smile crept on his face when he remembered her words. He didn't had the chance to answer then, but he would now.
          "Are you sure you don't want me to warm you? Because last time I checked, I'm pretty hot." He hold the sweater behind his back and wiggled his eyebrows again. He also made a mental note to lock the door indeed, since last time they had an unexpected visit and Fox didn't want to get caught again by another six year old.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 dec 2015 - 15:59 ]

Mhm?

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire ~ Loner

A chuckle escaped when her mood swifted completely. He silently thanked the Universe for making him a boy, since he wouldn't know how to put up with that for eight centuries. He was still in his puberty and he would always be, but he believed it was less horrible for a boy than for a girl.
          "You do, but I think it's sort of adorable," he answered with a grin. He put his hands in the pockets of his trousers. He studied her face for awhile and got more serious with the second. He scratched his head again and walked towards her, but not too close.
          "I'm sixteen and a half, that's all you need to know," he mumbled quietly, while he walked behind her again. Although the only thing he could smell, was blood, he still noticed that it wasn't only his own. When he touched her head, she took a step forwards and she wanted to spin around, probably planning to forfill her promise to break his jaw, but this time he was prepared. He took the step with her and grabbed her shoulders rather tightly.
          "Easy, Sweetpie. I only want to take a look. I'm not going to eat you," he said with a soothing voice. He carefully pulled her hair out of the way and frowned. He actually had no idea how hard he hit Freya. It wasn't his priority at the moment.
          "This doesn't look good. The stitches are quite allright, but it's not enough and you need someone to fix it," he said while he turned her around and took a step back, before she'd break his jaw anyways. "Let's make a deal. I bring you to the hospital to get it fixed and then I'll find us some alcohol." He tilted his head and crossed his arms, waiting for an answer.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 dec 2015 - 1:46 ]

Mhm?

THEA ELLIS PENDERGHAST

• • •

Werewolf | Mariston Pack | Bèta | Outfit

She raised an eyebrow at hearing the nickname the guy gave her. Strangely enough she'd never been called that and she wasn't sure if she wanted to roll with it. "If you think I'm going to beg for a drink, you're wrong, though." If he didn't want to buy her a drink, fine then. But that also meant he wouldn't get between her legs tonight. Pity for him. She turned to the bar and was about to order something herself, when he continued.
          She narrowed her eyes a bit. He was kind of cocky to order something without asking her what she wanted. Luckily for him she loved a good cocktail and a Long Island Iced Tea just had the right amount of mixed hard liquor she needed tonight.
          "That's very kind of you," she said with only the slightest amount of sarcasm in her voice. "So, Mr. Fine Young Gentlemen Who Is Also Scottish Apparently. Why are you here tonight? All alone... at the bar." She pouted as if she felt sorry for him and sat down on one of the chairs at the bar. She flicked a few strands of hair over her shoulders and crossed her legs, showing her upper legs as they peeped from under her skirt. When the barman gave her her drink, she took a sip and was happy to taste the sugary yet strong liquid.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 dec 2015 - 16:52 ]

— Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester nodded in understanding. He knew what it felt like to have a house, but not a home. He didn't know what it was like to have a home, to have a place to let his guard down after his father died and his mother left. He felt it when he met Willa. Like his life was complete and she — not her house or her parents' house — was his home. It had been three years since she died — since he killed her and the feeling of loneliness and not belonging still lingered. Vester thought it was never going to go away. No matter with how many girls he slept and how many murderers he killed, it was not enough.
          "The name's Vester." He got out a cigarette for the girl and placed it with a smirk between her lips. His fingers softly touched her soft, pink lips and he was completely aware of what he was doing. Next, he took out his lighter and lighted the tip of the cigarette for her. "Aren't you too pretty to die young?" he asked, referring to the theory — theory to some, fact to others — that cigarettes increased the risk of cancer.
          He put his pack of cigarettes and his lighter back in the pocket of his jacket and leaned with his back against the foodtent behind him, which was just closing. His eyes flashed over her face. Dark eyebrows that didn't seem to match her haircolour, soft features and full lips. She reminded him of someone, but he couldn't put a finger on it. Not by her appearance, it was more when she spoke or the way she looked at him and the world around her. He definitely had never met a werewolf like her before, though.
          "You gonna go to the Scrubs or is it bedtime already for the little pup?" Vester continued and took a drag of his cigarette.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 dec 2015 - 16:50 ]

Isla Bronwen Penderghast
    Werewolf

She was sure to remember his name. Vester. It sounded foreign, although she wasn't sure. Mostly because people these days did their best to name their kids after the weirdest things. Her eyes lit up together with the tip of her cigarette, as she sucked in the smoke to feel the light wave overflow her thoughts. The way he touched her lips left a small frown between her brows. She didn't say anything about it, though. Isla put the beginning between her index and middle finger, blowing the smoke out like a dragon would.
          'I don't think I'll get old any way. It's safer to smoke than to turn, you know.' The corners of her lips slightly turned upwards after her words, tilting her head to the right as she studied his movements. 'You called me pretty, didn't you?' She wanted to make a joke about the Hunter and the Wolf, but wasn't sure if he'd like her sense of humor (most didn't) so she stuck to the cigarette, watching the few people that went by.
          'Depends,' she nudged an allstar covered foot to his ankle for the fact that he'd called her pup again, 'on whether you're asking me as Vester or as a Hunter.' Isla wasn't about to get burned nor stabbed. God, how would she explain any injuries to Thea? She would never get out again — and somehow that thought frightened her more than the idea of Vester going all Hunter on her.
          'I'm Isla.' She figured, as he'd told her his name, she should be polite enough to share hers. The cigarette lit up one, last time before she dropped it on the ground, crushing it to ashes with her heel. It was getting chilly outside, but in the darkness of night she could still see his eyes. Two puddles of agonizing but strangely very beautiful sadness She liked his eyes, or maybe she just liked him. At that same moment she realized that he wouldn't see her eyes. Isla didn't know much about Hunters (she didn't care enough to learn about them, or Vampires for that matter) but she had memorized that Hunters couldn't see irises. She didn't know why, though, that bothered her a little as she looked away. She decided she needed a drink badly after coming to that conclusion.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

He scoffed. "I am secure enough of my manhood to not give a fuck when I smell like roses, but I'd rather not repeat the incident of 2009 where a group of girls stalked me the entire night asking me to be their gay best friend and that I had to meet their gay brothers." He pointed his finger at Cat and then tapped her nose. "Which, by the way, was totally your fault and still not funny, Malutki." He relaxed completely when he felt Cats hands on his shoulders and back. "I can deal with your stupid Christmas songs. You'll grow tired of them eventually. You can put up a Christmas tree in your room and I hope that monster of yours destroys it," he said, referring to Cats stupid cat, Simba. "Okay, turn around." He took Cats stupid shower gel and started massaging it into her skin, just like she'd done a few seconds ago. His hands started at her shoulders and made their way to her lower back and her hips, where stay stayed as he took a step closer. His lips caressed the bare skin behind her ear. "You know," he mumbled. "We could always just stay here."

— Hunter, Outcasts —

He didn't really know why he was so chatty today. You hate people, his brain reminded him. And they are not safe in your presence so don't bother making friends. He knew his brain was right of course, but he figured the booze was taking over now. Not that he had had that much to drink, but he hadn't really slept last night, nor the night before and those where not exactly good things to lug along for too long. But he was used to worse things, so it was fine. All was cool, he would survive.
          "I guess you got a point," he noted and inhaled the smoke, only to breathe it out a few seconds later. "And maybe I did. But you already knew that, didn't you?" He'd think it strange and unbelievable if she told him she wasn't aware of her beauty. Although in today's society, he figured, lots of girls felt that way. That always had seemed ridiculous to him.
          "I have no idea what you mean," he said, but the slight smirk on his face indicated otherwise. "I'm a vampire actually," he continued in a serious voice. "Turned 532 last month. The only reason I'm still talking to you is because I know you have some pretty human friends who I can set my teeth it." He grinned to show his two rows of ridiculously white teeth. "No, but seriously, though. I'm asking as someone who wants to get drunk and doesn't feel like doing it alone." He shrugged and pushed himself off the wall. He threw the remains of his cigarette on the ground and didn't bother pushing the last spark out. It was gonna die soon anyway. He then started walking to the entrance of the theme park. "Are you going to join me?"