• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

Helias Albright | Atlas Hunter
    VAMPIRE • COLONY'S SECOND IN COMMAND • MONTADON
    Helias couldn't help but chuckle at the "warrior" part. He still found it hilarious packmembers would call themselves that. His eyes went back and forth between the girl - Leila, she had introduced herself - and Fox. He wondered where she'd found the politeness to talk to them - or rather Daelyn - this matter-of-factly.
          "You know, Vampires aren't exactly known for being quite... peaceful at happenings such as these," he interrupted his superior. "On the contrary, they usually come out when a crowd gathers. Even you don't seem stupid enough to neglect that fact, Timaeus." Anybody who knew Helias - or Atlas, as his name ought to be this instant - knew he wasn't keen on holding back snarky comments. He was fairly sure Daelyn had never appreciated them, but he'd always had a way of brutal honesty whenever he spoke. Which was ironic, given the fact Helias probably had more secrets than all of the by-standers combined. "We could threaten with decapitation if any of them fuck up, but that wouldn't really be positive propaganda for the Colony, now, would it?" Helias had his arms folded and tilted his head, switching his gaze from Fox to Leila, taking in her appearance with that arrogant frown that played between his eyebrows.

help

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila fought the urge to not send Fox an annoyed glance when he radiated his power at her. She was almost sure that he was annoyed that she spoke up before he could, with his dominance and all. And also probably because he didn't want her to say anything to provoke the two vamps, but truth to be told, most of the time she was a lot calmer than Fox, so it was more likely that he would do or say something to provoke them. She knew she probably should listen to it, but Fox also should've have know better that she likely won't listen to him anyway. The more he got like this, the bigger the chance she wouldn't listen. Besides, she wasn't about to just stand there like a lifeless doll that had nothing to say. So, that's why she ignored the power radiating of of Fox. It wasn't really a direct order anyway.
          'Well, if you don't decapitate them, the Hunters probably will. So, that is not really a problem, is it?' She decided that is was better not to add that the pack would probably help them if some vampires decided go all crazy banana's on a human crowd in their territory.
          She shot a sideway glance at Fox, hoping that he didn't want to talk to the vamps much longer.

[ bericht aangepast op 31 okt 2015 - 0:57 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

FOX JONATHAN FRANCIS TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

Fox was rubbing his temples while he did everything he could to remain calm. He actually succeeded in it, although every muscle in his body was ready to fight.
          "Why don't you all shut the fuck up and keep the insults to yourself?" he said rather quiet. For some reason, maybe because it was that quiet, it worked. None of them gave another witty remark for a second. It was a relieve, because Fox would probably hit the next person who did, vampire or werewolf.
          "I just wanted to check if nobody got killed yet. That's all." He turned to Atlas with a rather bored, yet slightly annoyed expression and nodded, since he knew what he meant. He also knew Atlas was aware of his actual intelligence, thus the comment wasn't really insulting.
          "Yes, Atlas, I am very aware that this is a walking buffet for your kind." He turned to Daelyn. "Just don't make a fucking mess by killing too many people, while you're here. That's not that hard is it? In the mean time, I'll try to do the same with my Pack. Now, if you excuse us." He didn't wait for an answer or another insult and put his arm around Leila. It wasn't to control her, he just wanted to make sure she'd come with him without giving a final witty comment. However, she probably did feel his tensed muscles, since he was actually furious at her.
          He took her to the parking lot without saying another word. He needed some space and privacy ánd she would have the opportunity to put away the teddy bear in his car. When they arrived at his pick-up truck, his anger finally showed.
          "Are you trying to get my teeth at your throath or is this just a game for you?" he yelled at her, while he towered over her. She stood with her back against the car. She didn't look afraid nor guilty, ofcourse, and that made Fox even angrier.
          "Could you obey me at least once? If you have a problem with how I take care of things, then freaking challenge me. Be the Alfa yourself, let's see how that works out huh?" He stepped closer, until their noses almost touch, shooting daggers with his eyes.
          "Unless you really want to put up a fight with me, I suggest you listen next time. I don't care if you want to say something when I'm doing business, but never, ever undermine my authority again!" He waited a few seconds, before he pushed himself away and went to open the door. He roughly grabbed the stuffed animal out of her hands, threw it in the car and slammed the door shut.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[ bericht aangepast op 31 okt 2015 - 17:00 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila was very well aware of the tension in Fox' muscles. She was definitely in trouble. But honestly? He should've known better than expect from her that she would just shut her mouth. Unluckily for her, the parking lot was empty.
          While he stood so close to her with that angry look on his face and furious vibe around him, it become clear again how intimidating Fox could be. However, he had been angry at her more than a dozen times before, so she wasn't afraid, although her heart beated a little bit faster.
          'Oh for God's sake, Fox,' Leila sighed when he stepped away from her. ' Don't get your panties into a twist. Did you honestly expect that I would just stand there all quitely? You know I am not like that, so don't expect me to be. And don't act like I never listen to you. I follow your stupid orders more often than not. That I didn't listen to you doesn't all of the sudden mean that I want to become the Alpha. I wouldn't even want to be the Alpha if I would get a million dollars for it. so calm down before you turn into a wolf in the middle of the parking lot.'

[ bericht aangepast op 31 okt 2015 - 16:26 ]

Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

He sighed and leaned against the door with his arms crossed. His anger was already fading away. He even chuckled.
          "You know I almost never change. Just as I know you have to say whatever's on your mind. Just don't... try to be a little bit nicer, next time? For me?" He asked the last part with a pouting face, his anger completely gone now. The encounter with the vampires disappeared to the back of his mind. He pushed himself away from the car and hold his hand out for Leila.

Mhm?

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Theo didn't bother to glance at the clothes he was wearing. For him, this was normal, casual clothing. Neat shirts, blazers and pressed trousers. Today he was wearing a black blazer, with underneath a grey pull and a white shirt. It was casual, yet this warm enough for this weather. He looked over at Cat's outfit. A skirt with tights. In the 1800s she would've been called a woman of easy virtue. No way in hell he was gonna say that to her though. He'd have to settle with no sex for a least a month. And he wasn't sure he was down with that. "And I never said you had to dress pretty to be pretty. Although, in your case it wouldn't hurt." He quickly raised his hands and added: "I'm kidding, don't shoot me, Kittycat."
          He chuckled when she said he was the one to talk. "I have a bad taste in men? I know there have been a few dudes, but I've told you, Kittycat, those were for experimental purposes only." She didn't really respond, though. "To be honest, I don't trust Simba's opinion. That stupid cat doesn't seem to like me and I'm the best thing you ever had. Also I was hungry and didn't feel like making food or going hunting for once, so yes. It actually was necessary to kill the son of a bitch. And you don't have to kill my playthings, because most of the time I beat you to it. The better they are in bed, the better the blood is. And I have exquisite taste in women, thank you very much." He rolled his eyes after her last comment. "If you're talking about Daelyn, you're overreacting. I actually like her sangfroid attitude and she is your leader, in case you hadn't noticed." Theo didn't really know why he was defending Daelyn, but he did anyway. The line started moving and before he knew it he was seated in one of the carts while the Ferris wheel slowly started moving. One again he began contemplating all of his life choices.

kindness is never a burden.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

'I was nice!' Leila protested. 'I could've been a whole lot meaner. But okay, since you ask so sweetly, I'll be nicer next time.'
          She took his hand and they walked back to the park. 'By the way, with doing something we'd both enjoy, I wouldn't think you would pick talking to vampires,' she teased. 'Anyway, what do you want to do? The haunted house, the couples thingie, bumper cars, the pirateship?' Leila liked most rides, but since Fox got nauseous in the rollarcoaster, she wasn't sure what he wanted to do. 'You can choose, I don't want you to get nauseous again or really having to puke this time.'

[ bericht aangepast op 1 nov 2015 - 19:07 ]

Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

Now he had to laugh out loud. He shook his head, muttering: "Lucky me." His smile didn't completely disappear. Despite the stress he was experiencing, it was a very lovely day and he wanted to enjoy it. So, why not start now? He surely enjoyed the small hand of Leila in his.
          "Well, it was a surprise for both of us," he chuckled. He looked around the park, but didn't see anything he wanted to do right now. He had seen worse things than the haunted house, the bumper cars were to small for his long legs (which made bumping into other cars not as much fun as it should be since his knees always got crushed) and the pirate ship would definitely get him to puke. The only thing not for kids left, was the couples thing. He had never done it, since he wasn't the most romantic guy and he never had a real relationship.
          He liked Leila, for her inner and her outer, but he didn't really like like her. Nevertheless, he was kind of curious about the couples thingie. As long as they didn't force him to ask her to marry him, it wouldn't hurt them, would it?
          "Do you want to discover the soft guy inside of me?" He asked her, pointing at the pink and purple attraction. His sister would hate it, just for the color.

Mhm?

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

Obsidian's question about weapons made Zachaël think about the things that could happen at the theme park. Off course there would be creatures of all kinds but it could be dangerous if he decided to just go and kill them all. Next to that — Fox would think wrong of it and he was not in the mood for an argument with his cousin. Obsidian picked out a couple of knives so he decided to go with a simple gun next to the knife that was already in the bottom of his Hunter boots. If they got into trouble, they could handle themselves just fine.
          “It is pink and all fluffy — so how about a no?” he answered her question, rolling his eyes as he walked over to the door and took a last look back. His bed was all messy thanks to Sid, but she would kill him if he decided to clean it up right now. “I will take a pizza if you don’t mind. And no, you can’t have a piece of it.” Grinning he locked the door and starting walking through the building he knew so well after the short period of time they have lived in it.

“It’s a shame your legs aren’t longer, Sid. We would have been here earlier then,” grins Zach while he looks around at the ground of the theme park. “What do you want to do first? Ride? Or food?” He felt uneasy in the big crowd of people but with Sid at his side he would have to endure it.

[ bericht aangepast op 2 nov 2015 - 14:21 ]

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

When they eventually arrived at Merchant Beach — Sid couldn't get her eyes off the beautiful spectacle that was playing right in front of her. It had been ages since she'd done something she actually enjoyed. The comment coming out of Zach's direction was one she'd expected, so she just growled at him before she took his hand and dragged him along the path she decided to take.
          'You shut your trap, Ackerman. I will drag you to the carousel if you don't.' He would absolutely despise the horses and loud music. It was her turn to show him how wonderful a theme park could be.
          'I want to go on the rollercoaster first. The big one. Then we can stop for some snacks.' There were lots of places to eat around here. Whatever you could think of, probably. So far Sid had spotted at least three types of foodshops. 'Oh, and I saw this amazing ride. It's a free fall. You go up, up, up and then they drop you. But it's also very tall. . .' She really wanted to do it, though. Since she hated the haunted house and couldn't stand bumper cars because of the pain afterwards. She was more of a daredevil. Now and then her eyes wandered away — finding the Werewolfs and Vampires that blended in with the crowd.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

Zachaël knew this wasn’t a place he would go to without Obsidian — in fact: he wouldn’t do a lot of thing if it wasn’t for her. After she made a reference to the carousel he shut his mouth because he knew she was dead serious: if he didn’t watch out he would end up on one of those stupid horses. “Big one huh? Of course.” Zachaël followed the look of the roller—coaster until his neck couldn’t bend further. It was high. Zachaël hated high.
    But nothing could’ve prepared him for the ride Obsidian describes while it was coming into their view: it was terror, pure terror. The fact that it was a simple stick up in the air didn’t comforted Zachaël as much as it should have done. What if it fell over? What if he fell out? What if it was secretly made out of cotton candy? What if. . . What if. . . What if. . .
          “Real cute — Sid. But I’d rather not die today. If you don’t mind.” Zachaël paused at the bottom of the most terrifying ride he’d ever seen and looked at the little girl next to him. It was almost a joke that she wanted to do it and he was almost pissing his pants by just looking at it. “You can go if you want to. I’ll wait here for you.”

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

She already knew that he was going to wait for her. Mostly because Zach wasn't the guy that wandered off. He always stuck by her side, or the closest thing to it. She started collecting coins she'd taken with her as the line towards the rollercoaster started to finally move.
          'You are going to join me on this ride, Zach. It isn't even that high.' Eventually Sid had enough money to buy them two tickets. She handed the guy behind the stand most of it, and took the plastic tickets he gave her with a wink. It was certain that he was a cheeky, not particularly ugly, guy. So Sid only smiled at him when he wished her a great ride. The cart pulled up as she stepped into it, making herself comfortable in de fake leather seat. As soon as Zach was also seated, she pulled down the iron safety—thinge that would keep them safe.
          'If you get scared, you can hold my hand,' Sid offered as she looked at Zach. The cart started moving and kept going up. It was way higher than she'd imagined from down below. Her grip around the iron tightened as they reached the top. They were up in the clouds, along with a bunch of perfectly human people. It all went quiet for a bit — and then they fell.
          Sid screamed loudly although she wasn't really scared — just extremely excited. The feeling in her stomach was indescribable. After the long drop there was a looping in which Sid felt her ponytail slide out. Hair managed to get into her mouth and eyes, but didn't really shut her up. In the end she started pushing it away, only to see that it was something she was definitely going to do again.
          'That was great. Now I want my cotton candy.' As soon as the safety pins unlocked she stood up, the guy behind the ticket stand nodded at her and she waved shortly. It had been a while since she'd been around people. They hadn't been this friendly with her before, this was a first. Her eyes wandered away from him soon enough, since she was now on a mission of finding the fluffiest cotton candy they'd sell.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON

“The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.”

Cat was rather annoyed that Theo defended Daelyn. He knéw that she disliked the woman. That she was her leader didn't mean that she had to like her. It wouldn't even surprise her if it would turn out that Theo only sleeps with Daelyn to annoy her. It also stung her that he said that he liked her cold blooded attitude. She was kind of the complete opposite of Cat. Cat felt her insecurities coming up and tried to push them away. She was supposed this enjoy this day, not sulk about stupid things Theo said. It didn't really work though, so she was a bit quiet when they got into one of the carts.
          'The guy wasn't a "son of a bitch", he was really nice and friendly and sweet,' she muttered. 'Next time I'll just go and sleep at the guy's house so you can't kill him.' She moved to the other end of the cart en pushed her head against the glass, in an attempt if she could find their house. She couldn't really concentrate on it though, because Theo's comment sticked to the back of her mind.

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

'Oh, do you have something to tell me?' Leila said teasingly with a grin on her face and she bumped her hips against Fox' hips.
          There was a small line in front of the attraction. There was quite a difference in the couples standing in the line. One couple stood a few meters a part, their arms crossed, but you could also kind of see who really loved each other, just by the body posture and look on their faces. Leila felt slightly jealous of those couples, since she never had that kind of relationship and she didn't think that she would ever get something like that. A soft sigh left her lips and she let her head rest on Fox' shoulder. Well, more his arm really.
          A few minutes later they were in front of the line and they could take place in the small boat, that was shaped like a heart, of course. Leila let go of Fox' hand and stepped into the both. If the heart-shaped boat didn't already make it obvious that this was an attraction for couples, the space in the boat did. There was enough legspace, but the seat wasn't very big, so Leila's rightside and Fox' leftside were basically completely touching.
          In side the attraction some kind of whiny lovesong played and there was a lot of pink and hearts and all that kind of stuff. At some moment even some heart shaped confetti was rained upon their heads. After the confetti rain, they entered a dark part of the ride.
          'Well, this is suggestive,' Laila laughed. 'Maybe we're in luck and the boats stop moving.'

Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

He had made a mistake. A big one. He should have known the ride wasn't built for tall people like him. It was actually a miracle he had fit into the rollercoaster, but this ride was definitely too small. His legs just fit in, but the rest of his body was kinda squished in. He had to put his arm around Leila, what made him look like some idiotic douchebag.
          "This is even worse than fucking watching The Notebook three times in a row," he muttered while the confetti fell down. He had to sneeze because one of the little hearts made it up his nose. When he opened his eyes again, it was dark and he heared Leila's comment. He didn't respond immediately, not knowing what she wanted. They weren't mad at each other, nor drunk, alhtough Fox still noticed the beauty next to him. A few seconds later, the boat did stop moving and it was quiet. Even that annoying song stopped, which made Fox think there was a problem and this wasn't part of the ride.
          "Oookay..," he said awkardly while he shifted his legs and body. He leaned even closer to Leila, although that wasn't completely on purpose. He cursed when his foot got stuck and he had to lay his head on top of hers, just to get it loose. He wasn't a big fan of Theme Parks, just because of his size.
          "This is ridiculous," he muttered really pissed at the moment, still trying to get himself comfortable. The car was still not moving, and Fox was now sure something was wrong and they were probably stuck for a little longer than planned. They could get out of the boat, but it was pitch black and Fox didn't want to get his pants wet by accidentally stepping into the water.

Well, fuck this shit.

Mhm?