• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

FOX JONATHAN FRANCIS TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

He didn't respond since he had already stuffed some pizza in his mouth. He did mumble something that sounded like "It were really my keys," but it could also have been "You're ass is fine." It wasn't really clear. Fox wasn't just hungry, he was starving. He'd already eaten a slice when they were only five feet out of the door.
          "God, I needed this," he said, before taking another bite.
          "And I'd wuv danshing wiv you, If I gev vome beew fiwst." He swallowed and went to a small bench somewhere near the rollercoaster. He sat down, and so did Leila. Fox didn't say another word and simply enjoyed his meal. For a moment, his stress disappeared and he was at peace. Then his phone started to ring. With a frown on his face, he took the thing out of his pocket. It was another Warrior from the Pack. Slightly nervous, he pressed the answerbutton.
          While he was listening, he slowly raised from his seat. He forgot about the pizza and ended the call with a short "I'm on my way." Leila looked up at him, waiting for an explanation.
          "There's a small fight between some youngsters from our Pack and Alexander's. It's nothing bad, but it's getting tensed and they need me before it's going to escalate. Are you coming?" He waited three seconds, before he realized something. "Yes, you are coming, otherwise my pizza will be gone when I return," he said, with a smirk.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2015 - 0:16 ]

Mhm?

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

Nibbling on the end of the pizza made me feel a little bit better — at least his stomach had decided not to turn around anymore for every second he was sitting on the little bench. With sad eyes Zachaël watched Obsidian walking away because he knew he couldn’t keep her with him at all times while she wants to enjoy the theme park.

Although there was still a slight throbbing at the back of his head — Zachaël stood up after a few minutes and took a few steps while searching for his partner. Noting her standing a few meters at his left he took a step towards her and then suddenly jolted to a stop.
    She was talking to someone. And not just someone. With Vester: a Hunter that had broken the code a few years ago and was considered as an Outcast. Why in Hell was she talking to him? Blind with rage Zachaël stomped forward — elbowing a few people in the side which causes a loud murmur against him.
          “Something wrong here?” His voice was a low rasp while he was breathing hard — standing just so slightly in front of Obsidian so he could protect her if that was necessary.

Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern.
    — Hunter, Outcasts —

He didn't really know why he'd left the shitty hotel to go to the fair, that afteroon. Although the hotel was, as I just stated, extremely shitty, Vester didn't really hate it. It was his comfort zone. A place where he could live alone, without anyone to distract him from his pain. Yet that Friday night he didn't feel like spending it in the company of cockroaches and pizza.
          Not far from his hotel a school bell rang, just as Vester stalked out of his hotel room, leaving it as messy as ever. Pietro, his English bulldog, was lying on the bed, as sleep. Vester figured it didn't really matter if he took Pietro with him or not, since the lazy dog would probably only want to sleep or sniff other dogs. Useless creature, Vester thought. He closed the door of the room, not bothering to lock the door, since there wasn't anything they could take except for some empty pizza boxes and Pietro. I bet that dog wouldn't even mind it if someone took him, Vester thought rather sadly and the chuckled. He took a pack of cigarettes out the pocket of his leather jacket — not the long coat, though, he only wore that one when he was hunting — and his lighter. "Shit." Only one left. He'd have to go out to buy some more. Vester only hoped he still had enough money on him to pay for a pack. He didn't bother taking any weapons with him. He always had that one pocket knife on him and other than that he had his combat skills. If someone were to attack him, he was sure he could take them. The thought of meeting Daelyn crossed him mind only once, but he wasn't going to engage in a fight with her anyway, so he didn't bother.
          When he finally arrived in Merchant Beach, he was already ready to go home again. The journey to Ocean Town had taken him way too long. Stupid buses, stupid underground. First he walked over to the closest newsagent's to buy a new pack of cigarettes. He lighted a new one and sauntered through the many rides and shops in Ocean Town, not really wanted to go on one himself or spending money on pink cotton candy or blue beverages.
          All of the sudden, a person bumped into him. Vester immediately wanted to grab his knife to see who attacked him, but when he looked up — well, not up, he actually had to look dówn — he was looking in the face of a very familiar hunter.
          "Obsidian," Vester said with a crooked smile. "No wait.. Sid. I'm sorry." He added the last part after he remembered how she didn't like the sound of her name. "Long time no see." He took a drag on his cigarette and then threw it on the ground, putting his foot on it to extinguish it completely. Vester noticed how Obsidian was acting slightly uncomfortable around him. He couldn't help feeling at little hurt, no, not hurt.. more disappointed since they used to train together, way back when he was still with the Hub.
          Vester chuckled after she apologized. As if she could hurt him. He doubted whether he should answer with a witty remark. "Nobody can hurt me," he just answered and looked up when a second person, another Hunter, appeared in front of him, slightly in front of Obsidian. Vester only needed a second to realize who this was. Zachaël. Sids partner. Of course he was here too. How could Vester have forgotten. The two were never apart.
          Vester raised his hands and took a step back, when Zach spoke. He didn't at all feel threatened by the guy, but the sinister tone in Zachs voice — as well as the heavy breathing — wasn't lost to Vester either. "Your girlfriend just bumped into me. Nothing more."

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2015 - 15:00 ]

kindness is never a burden.

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

Vester smelled of cigarettes and his own personal perfume. She remembered it from when they were younger. She could almost picture him as the boy he had been; she was taller than him back then. Now she looked up, ready to answer his witty remark, when Zach stepped in. His voice was tense, his gaze almost burning. He stood so close she could see the swollen veins in his neck. It didn't really help that Vester said the G—word.
          'It's okay, Zach. I can handle myself.' Sid couldn't help the slightly annoyed tone in her words. Maybe she wasn't the best, but she could do without him stepping in all the time. She knew Vester, for God's sake. He would never hurt her. She strongly believed that. But to make sure he wouldn't explode she took his hand and moved him back.
          'You haven't changed a thing, have you?' She searched his face, noting he had become more masculine. His eyes were still the same, though. Even his crooked smile was something he'd had as long as she'd known him. 'What are you doing here?' Not here as here on the fair, of course. She watched Zach from the corners of her eyes, making sure everything was alright.
          'I haven't seen you in ages,' Sid finally exclaimed. The news that he'd broken the code and left was something she'd never understood. One day he was there, and the next he was gone. Life was strange, or maybe it was just today.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Theo smiled at Cat and chuckled. He stroked the back of her hand with his thumb. "As if I would ever fall out of a rollercoaster. Come on, Cat, that's insulting," he joked and gave her a wink. "And I could never get mad at you." He pulled her closer and threw his arm around her shoulder. "So you wanna go on this thing with me or not? Actually no, you háve to go on this thing with me." He bought two tickets for them and pulled her into the last available cart, which was ironically also the last one. Theo didn't actually know what this ride was and whether it had any loops or not, but anything was better than the Ferris wheel.
          Right before the cart took off, Cat asked him about dinner tomorrow. "I will make it for you, but there is no way in hell you're going to help me," he answered. "I would love to reuse that beautiful kitchen or ours and frankly, I'm very sorry, dear, I don't trust you with a chicken and an oven."

Although Zachaël hated all different creatures in the world — Hunters who shamed the code were a close second in the row. Therefore the words of Vester hadn't made him feel better about the situation. When Obsidian as well as good as told him to back off — he looked at her with a painfull expression in his face without a chance for Vester to see it. Afterward — Obsidian spilled a few words to the traitor — it was clear he wasn't on her mind.
          Without speaking he turned around en walked off — his hand forming fists as he pushed through the crowd and pissing people off due to the shoving he produced. What on earth was she thinking talking to someone like that? Even telling him she could handle it on her own? They didn't do anything alone. All they did was together. That was their deal to eachother. But that deal was just broken by Sid.
    Furious Zachaël stomped into a tent where they had all different kind of beers. Maybe he could just get drunk and kill some creatures afterwards. It wasn't that it mattered any longer.

— Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester raised an eyebrow. He was slightly confused, because what actually was to be handled about the situation? They were just talking. It's not like he was recruiting her to join the Outcasts — he hadn't done that since he first left the OldHub — or attacking her. Vesters frown deepened when Sid took Zachs hand. So he'd been right about the girlfriend-thing. He should've known, it wasn't like stuff like that hadn't happened before. Most of the partners fell in love with each other. Vester hadn't seen his since the day he'd left the Hub. The thought of the red cross over his tattoo stung a bit.
          He felt her eyes on his face as she asked him a question. Or actually questions. She asked one after another and then stated that she hadn't seen him in ages. She was right of course. It must have been five years. He was seventeen when he was forced to join the Outcasts, 'only a boy' as his mother would've said. Vester smiled lightly. "You've only grown smaller."
          Right before Vester was about to answer the other questions, Zachaël turned around and left. Vester couldn't help but notice the clenched fists of the other man. He raised an eyebrow again and then looked at Sid, with a look that asked 'Shouldn't you go after him?'

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

The comment Vester gave on her height made her raise her eyebrows, coming up with a witty remark would've been his answer if Zach hadn't brutally left. She looked at his tensed back as he disappeared in the crowd. There was a small, stinging feeling in her chest when she completely noted that he was upset — before she switched her attention back at Vester. Zach was hurt, and she would go after him as Vester's eyes stated. Just not right now. Instead she nodded at a bench next to a closed stall. She sat down before he could reject the idea, and studied his face again. There were some things that had changed, she noticed as she looked closer. He didn't have that boyish smirk on his face. Nor sparkled his eyes with a bit of mischief.
          'There's still a chance I'll grow, and you mark my words Morgenstern — if that day comes you better run for your life.' Her voice dropped in a threatening kind of way, before she started to smile and leaned back. Her boots were covered in freshly cut grass she'd just walked through.
          'Are you going to tell me what happened?' Sid stared into the distance, narrowing her eyes slightly. She'd asked the elders, even tried her father. There was literally no one that came with a satisfying answer. Not even his partner.
          'Nothing happened since then, you know.' She sighed, eyeing him for a second. 'We're not together.' Of course Sid had noticed his thoughts about the G—thing. It wasn't true. Not really. She didn't really think they were. . . Well, it was complicated. 'You have to excuse Zach. He's just doing his duty.' So why wasn't she doing hers? Her eyes turned to the sky, that was getting darker.
          'How are you holding up?' He didn't look great, if she could say so. He actually looked kind of sloppy. Was he even wearing any weapons? Did he still know how to fight? She grumbled for the fact that she shouldn't give a rat's ass.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

— Hunter, Outcasts —

Vester couldn't hide the surprise he felt when Obsidian didn't go after her partner, but instead nodded to a bench and sat down. Vester didn't really know what to do. He didn't really want to talk to her, but he also didn't really not want to talk to her. It's more that he knew talking to a OldHub Hunter was a bad idea. As he was, in fact, banished by the OldHub for disobeying the rules, and the Outcasts were known for their racism, he didn't see how this could end well.
          Vester felt her eyes burning on his face. He didn't return the gaze, but instead doubted whether he should take out another cigarette or not. Interactions with others Hunters made him uncomfortable, and when he was uncomfortable, he started smoking. He lighted a cigarette and blew the smoke away from Obsidian, out of respect. He realized it was already his fourth or fifth this day, but frankly, he could care less.
          A little bump to his shoulder, made him almost grab his knife again. He turned around to see who had bumped into him this time, but the only thing he could see was blond hair vanishing in the crowd. What the hell? He stood there, watching the crowd for a few moment and then turned back to Sid. "Sorry... I thought," he paused for a second. "Nevermind. You do realize I'm like 30 centimeters taller than you, right? You could always try wearing heels, though," he pointed with his hand to her boots, not really noticing the threatening tone she added. When she asked what had happened, Vester took a drag of his cigarette and looked away. Five years, and still so painful.
          "I broke the code. They send me away," he answered. He thought about the circumstances leading to his exile and suddenly shivered. He only hoped Obsidian hadn't noticed.
          The comment that she and Zach weren't together surprised Vester. He could've sworn... He wasn't cupid or something, but he isn't blind either. "Yeah, well. Zach's a dick," he muttered, then realized it must've sound very childish and gave her a crooked smile. "I get it, though. He's just very protective of you." Vester understood, because that used to be the same for him and his partner, and later for him and Willa.
          He didn't answer Sids last question, but instead pointed to one of the shops that started opening now. One of the few that actually sold alcohol. "Want one?"

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2015 - 22:40 ]

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

He was reading a book when she entered the room. The sight of his concentrated face made her smile. Although he didn't look up, she knew he had noticed her presence. She didn't disturb him, though, but simply went to sit on the other side of the bench. She curled her legs against her and watched him read. After a few pages, he finally put the book down.
          "You don't have to stop reading, my dear," she spoke softly. Her mind was more peaceful than ever and she wanted to enjoy it for as long as it lasted. With him. He didn't react immediately. He slowly put his book down - on the little table next to him, not in the sofa - and smiled back at her. It was a small smile, but Ava knew it meant more than it looked like. It had taken her some time to get him to smile at her for the first time, which made her happy every time she managed to do it. He got up slowly and bent over her. His lips stroke hers gently, before leaving her again. He brushed her cheeck and straightened his back. He started to leave when Ava said something.
    "Want to play a game of chess, Eli?" Her voice sounded teasing, but she knew it stopped him in his tracks, even without looking. It didn't mean he was going to say yes, but she wanted to try anyway. She was really feeling clear.
          "Maybe you can beat me this time."

The memory was hunting her mind and brought her mood down. It didn't matter how much she hated the guy, she still missed him. Or at least the feeling he had given her for ten years. He would pay for it, though. She didn't search for eighty years just to let him go. She would get her revenge.
          Ava had looked at them for quite a while now. They captured her attention when the girl had bumped into the tall, dark guy. At first, it didn't seem that interesting, but she could see the troubles on their faces. It turned even more interesting when a third person joined them. He didn't seem very happy and Ava enjoyed the scene. The thoughts of revenge dissapeared to the back of her mind.
          She wondered what it was about. Love, hatred, jealousy? Or something else? For some reason, she really wanted to know. As soon as the third guy stalked away, she got up. The other two went to a bench, but they weren't her target. She wanted to talk to the angry guy. Nevertheless, she couldn't help it but to pass the dark man. She bumped slightly into him, almost unnoticeable, before vanishing into the crowd. Her size could be usefull sometimes, although she would like mankind to stop growing. Within a few centuries, she'd be a dwarf and she didn't like the prospect of that.
          She wandered to the direction the boy went and found him inside a small tent. She looked at him, trying to see something out of the ordinary, but couldn't find anything. He was definitely human, but humans could be awfully dangerous. It wouldn't be the first Hunter she'd encountered with.
          "Hey," she said softly, putting a hand on his shoulder so he would turn around. "Are you allright? You seem tensed." She smiled a little and wondered how foreign her accent sounded. After all those centuries in Asia, Australia and America, she still sounded Scottish. She liked it that way.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2015 - 14:34 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila had only taken a few bites of her delicious pizza, when Fox' phone went off. She hoped it was nothing to serious, but since he was slowly standing up, she figured it was. God damn it.
          She stuck out her tongue to him. 'I am not a glutton like you are, so your pizza would be perfectly safe with me.' But she stood up nonetheless. 'Stupid testosterone filled little boys,' she muttered under her breath.
          While she followed Fox, she was still eating her pizza en trying not to bump into people.
          The young werewolves were so stupid to have a fight right at the theme park. At the edge of the theme park though, but still. With all those testosterone hormones flying around it wouldn't take much to let someone burst out into their werewolf form. She wondered how Alexander's pups could be so stupid to start a fight with the St. Louis pack on the territory of the St. Louis pack. Then again, it are probably a bunch of hormonal teenage boys so that explains a lot.
          When they reached the troublemakers, Leila saw that about five, six weres formed the middle and the others were standing around them in half a circle. Of course they were shouting unintelligent things at each other.
          'Well, I actually want to say something to them, but I wouldn't want you to go all dramaqueen on me again, so I'll leave the honors to you.' She took a bite of a pizzaslice and waited till Fox would do something. The stupid idiots hadn't even noticed them yet. 'They definitely need to pay more attention in training,' Leila muttered.

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE
    Freya lost all sense of direction and on top of that, her head slammed against the hard tiled floor. She gasped for breath and groaned in pain, feeling her head throb horribly. Stars were dancing in front of her eyes and she reached for the back of her head, cursing loudly when she felt the warm sticky feeling of blood. She stared at her hand. There was a lot of it. She absolutely hated it when there was blood in her hair.
          When Freya finally got up, the door was wrecked out of its hinges and she felt incredibly dizzy, a nausea crept up inside of her and before she knew it - she threw up. This could not be a good sign.
          Freya shrieked when she got out the huge amount of bobby pins that were in her hair and let it all fall loose over her shoulders. She was too stunned to even curse, but when she slowly started getting to her senses; she got mad. She felt embarrassed and that was something she hated more than coffee, more than chihuahuas and even more than blood in her hair. She snatched her phone from the counter - since she had never planned to go out with Thorne and the counter was a great place to not lose your phone - and dialled Fox's number.
          She didn't even say hi, nor did she give him the opportunity to do so. She just spoke curtly: "I have a concussion and the door broke. You need to come clean up my vomit." And with that, she hung up.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 nov 2015 - 23:24 ]

help

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON

“The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.”

'Hmpff.' Cat looked offended. 'It was not my fault that last time I wanted to make chicked and used the oven, the oven caught on fire. How was I supposed to know that something can catch fire if you leave it in the oven for the long? It wasn't in the manual for the oven, which I checked two times, before turning the oven on. I bet there is just something wrong with it. We should get a new one tomorrow.'
          Cat said all this while the carts of the rollercoaster were dragged upwards. A few seconds after she finished talking, the carts went down at a high speed. Cat shrieked of joy, and a tiny bit of fear, and clasped Theo's hand. Cat liked all kinds of attractions, but she only wanted to get on rollercoaster if Theo was with her. Even if the rollercoaster isn't that scary, it just makes her feel more comfortable.
          'I want to go to Disneyland again,' Cat sighed when they left the rollercoaster a few minutes later. Cat was just simply in love with Disneyland. She knew Theo hated it though. 'Do you want to go again maybe in a few weeks?' she still asked with a hopefull voice. 'We can also go to the one that you liked, that one in Germany, or the Six Flags in California?'

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

FOX JONATHAN FRANCIS TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

"One day, you're really going to hurt my precious feelings, Lei," he answered with his hand on his heart, before losing his playfullness. He turned away from the girl and stalked to the middle of the group. He caught the first huy to be pushed around and kept him standing on his feet. The boy immediately turned around and backed away. It was one of Alexander's. The enitre group went quiet in a matter of seconds and was staring at him.
          "Can someone explain this to me?" He asked while slowly turning 360°. He saw how the warrior who'd called him join Leila, but didn't pay much attention to him. Besides the five troublemakers, he counted fourteen teenagers, the oldest only seventeen. He knew not all of them had already changed, which made him even more angry. If one of them had turned, and one of them would have if he didn't stop the upcoming fight, there could've been serious consequences.
          "Well?" he asked, clearly angry, yet calm. One of the guys took a breath and stepped forwards. Fox knew the kid. He was the oldest of the group, and was known as the Alpha of his teenagers. Fox knew there were smaller groups within his pack, he couldn't be the only one with dominant traits in a Pack of hundred, and he didn't mind it as long as they were loyal. This boy was, and it did surprise him he participated.
          "We, uhm. We had some disagreements and were... settling them," the answered. Fox had crossed his arms and listened to the explanation. It was bullshit, and although he admired his bravery, his anger grew even more.
          "Really? Well, I'll settle this quickly then." he answered calm, but before he could do anything, his phone started to ring again. It startled the kids, and Fox thought about ignoring it. But then he thought abou Freya and took the thing out of his pocket. It was indeed his sister. Worried, he picked up the phone.
          "What the actual hell?" he muttered a couple of seconds later. He felt worried and irritated at the same time and pressed the recall button. She didn't answer the phone, as he'd expected, and he put his cell away again. He turned to Leila and the other Warrior and walked to them. The teenagers simply waited, althoug they were quite confused. Fox knew his Warriors could handle it, and wanted to go to his sister.
          "I have to go. You two, please get this fixed for me," he asked them, before leaving them. He didn't wait for an answer and he knew Leila wouldn't be happy with that. He had to apologize later. Within a few minutes he was in his car and up the road. It still took him some time to reach her - their - grandparents house. Fox stared at the door, which was everywhere except for where it had to be.
          "Freya?," he yelled while he stepped over it. The familiar scent of his family hit him hard and he had to swallow some memories. He'd forgotten his pizza and hoped there was something to eat.
          "Sis?" he yelled again, examinating the blood which was everywhere. That couldn't be all hers, could it? It did smell like vampire at some point and Fox slowly started to realize what had happened in there.
          "FREYA?" he yelled again, only louder this time. There was anger in his voice this time, although he still felt worried.

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[ bericht aangepast op 22 nov 2015 - 14:02 ]

Mhm?

When Zachaël stepped into the tent — all different sounds and smells waved in his direction which resulted in the fact that a little bit of his anger faded. Knowing it would be a few seconds before Obsidian would join him again, he stood still in the middle and looked around to see if there were creatures around. When that wasn’t the case, he made himself relax a little bit and began counting down from a minute to make sure the mess in his head was gone when Obsidian found him and would make him walk around the theme park again.
          Smiling he feels a small hand on his shoulder, making him turn around with a proud look on his face. However, when his eyes darted over the face of the unknown woman — his proud expression changed into one of pure hearted grief. Where the Hell was Sid?
    Half focusing on the beautiful woman in front of him, he took a quick look at the entrance of the tent but noting that Obsidian wasn’t here — he felt the anger welling up again. So an Outcast was more important than her own partner? What the Hell was wrong with her? She would never pick someone above him. Although, that was what he’d always thought. . .
          “I’m not tense.” His jaw clenched together speaking the soft words towards the blond woman in front of her. She was small. Even smaller than Obsidian for it seems. So he had to look down quite a bit and felt the familiar pang in the bones from his neck. Sighing he pushed a hand through his hair. “Okay, maybe I’m tense. But whatever, right? This is a tent for drinking. So that’s what I’m going to do.” With a fake confidence Zachaël took a look at all the bottles of liquor behind the counter. “Although I’ve no idea what’s good and what not. . . What makes you forget stuff?” He asked grinning at the little woman. In a strange way, she reminded him of Sid.