• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

Ava had to hide her cruelty with her smile when she noticed his hurt. It was hard not to notice, though. He practically radiated it. It must be love and jealousy, nothing else could torture a person like that. She almost felt pity for the boy. Almost.
          "Everything, if you drink enough of it," she answered with a fake sad smile. "But I'd like some Amaretto," she continued, while she walke past him. She showed the 'bartender' her ID, which was fake ofcourse. She had past the age of 21 many centuries ago, but in some twisted way, she would never be older than nineteen. It kind of bothered her, especially when she watched older people. She didn't want to die, but was curious about being 25, 40 or even 70, something she would never be.
          When she got her drink, she turned around to the boy and winked at him. She wasn't planning on seducing him, but she'd love to have a chat with him. Tortured minds could be very interesting.
          "Who gave you that broken heart?" she asked curious, while putting her small finger on his chest, while taking a sip of her drink.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2015 - 18:09 ]

Mhm?

Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman

Due to the answer of the woman, Zachaël couldn’t help it to stifle a quiet laugh behind his hand. Although he had multiple chances to do it — he never drank alcohol before and therefore never got drunk. Whenever he had a fight with Obsidian, he wanted it though (which wasn’t that often). Obsidian disappeared from his thoughts when the woman walked past him with great confidence and ordered a drink at the bar. Although he wasn’t fond of strangers, he decided to walk to her and after the wink she gave him, he signalled to the bartender that he wanted a Jack Daniels (the only drink he recognized within the second). Thanks to his height, the bartender immediately put it in front of him and went on to do his work.
          After she asked him about his broken heart he felt his facial expression go blank — he didn’t really have a broken heat because he and Obsidian never really got together. It was just. . . complicated. When the small finger of the woman touched his chest, he sucked in a breath and hold it until he would’ve to let it go. He wasn’t that good around other woman than Obsidian. . .
    “I don’t have a broken heart. Just an unanswered love.” Zachaël thought about his own words and didn’t really know what would be worse to feel. “I hope that this,” he wiggled his glass around, “can help me with it.” With slightly red cheeks he looked down again, taking a little sip. Immediately his throat felt like it was on fire and he was coughing as a maniac. With tears in his eyes, he put the glass down at the bar and took a deep breath — looking away, feeling ashamed.

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

"Oh, God," she muttered while she put her glass on a table, so she could help him. She patted him on the back, trying to conceal her laughter. She managed to do so, but the boy still looked ashamed. It was at that moment she realised she hadn"t introduced herself yet.
          "Can you breath?" she asked when he finally stopped coughing. She wasn't really worried, but still didn't want him to die right then and there. It would spoil the fun. She really liked his reactions, it made her feel good.
          "My name is Ava, by the way," she smiled, while he looked a bit better. She figured he wasn't used to strong drinks, but didn't say a thing about it.
          "You know, a love will stay unanswered if you never ask," she said. She took her drink back, but noticed some guy who was staring at her. She looked at him for a couple of seconds, throwing her drink to the ground afterwards. Men

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2015 - 16:09 ]

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

It was very clear that Vester didn't feel comfortable at all. As a matter of fact, he looked kind of lost. Yet she didn't want to walk past him as if he was a stranger. She couldn't do that. Sometimes she hated herself for her soft heart, but now was not the time to contemplate life decisions. So instead she listened to her old training buddy as he stated that he was thirty centimeters taller. Sid shrugged, not giving a single care about his statement. She remembered why she'd liked hanging out with him when they were younger. In an odd kind of way, Vester reminded her of Zach.
          'He's not a dick, Vester,' Sid snarled at him before he could continue his sentence. Her eyes shot arrows at him for a short second, before she realized he added something. She relaxed a little, but still disagreed with his words. She absolutely despised it when people talked badly about her partner. Jokingly or not.
          'He's my partner. He will always be my partner. Of course we're protective over each other,' she muttered, reminding herself that she'd hushed him away a few minutes ago.
          'I don't really drink.' She answered out of honesty to his next question. The last time she'd turned to alcohol was when her grandfather died and the death of her grandmother came back to light. She needed it then, now she didn't. She should go after Zach instead of doubting whether she should drink or not. 'I have to go back to him, but we can meet up later. I really need to talk to you about something.' And just like that, Sid jumped up, gave him a quick and perhaps somewhat awkward hug, and disappeared swiftly into the strolling crowd of people. It took her a while to think of a place where he would go — but eventually she came across a tent that sold beverages and she peaked inside.
    Her eyes searched the people, scanned them even. She was about to walk off when she noticed him at the bar. But he wasn't alone. Her eyes narrowed for a bit, looking the girl in front of him up and down. Who would've know that there were shorter people than her?
          Although she didn't really know how to go over there, she marched towards them in a alert kind of way. As soon as she was in sight, Sid started eyeing Zach — silently apologizing, as much as asking him what was going on here. She raised a curious eyebrow when she noticed the drink he held, and the slight color on his cheeks.
          'Am I interrupting something?' Her fingers toyed with the bracelet around her wrist, gazing at the woman. It surely felt like it. Just when she was thinking he was all by him self, upset by her earlier words. It didn't seem to bother him at all right now, though.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

When the little woman decided to help him along with patting his back — his cheeks grew more red within a single second. It was obvious that she was concealing a laugh due to the fact that he made a complete fool out of himself. But — in a strange manner the woman decided to let the whole happening go and even told him her name, which was short but delicate. It suited her, although he didn’t even know her that well.
          ”Zachaël,” he answered — using his whole name to respect his grandfather, something he had done his entire life. “And I’m not going to ask, it’s more complicated than that. . .” He sighed. If Ava knew what was going on, she wouldn’t have told him to “just ask”. Blinking fast, he again took a sip for his drink. This time, it was burning again but the coughing stayed away. He liked the fuzzy feeling the booze brought him — why hadn’t he tried this before? Even the hard rejection of Obsidian a few moments ago didn’t seem that hard on him because of the warmth is his throat.
    All of the sudden — a second small woman joined them: Obsidian. Due to the fact Zachaël was just to take another sip, he almost spit out his drink. Within seconds, the pain from the hard rejection were back and he considered to just swallow the drink in one single shot.
          “No — you are not interrupting anything,” he said, his voice harsher than he would normally use against his partner. He was speaking the truth though — he was the person that interrupted the conversation between her and Vester, the Outcast. And it was clear that she wanted to talk to him, due to the fact that she was going a while.
    “I’m just drinking, thought you were reconnecting,” he grumbled, the pain clear in his voice. “This is Ava, by the way. Fellow drinker,” he didn’t look at Ava when he introduced her. It was only Sid for him now, but he couldn’t look her in the eye. Not now. He took another sip and looked away attentively.

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

She could smell the drama and it was too alluring not to do something with it. This boy didn't just have a major crush on the girl, no. He was deeply in love with her and Ava knew he would do anything for the young woman. He wasn't very good at hiding his pain, especially with that drink in his hands, but the girl was still a little mystery to her. She was only a few centimeters taller than her, and seemed even more fragile.
          She softly put her hand on Zach's arm, as if she didn't really mean anything with it, and said a simple hi. She smiled and took another sip of her drink, but seemed to forget her hand. Ofcourse, she did it on purpose. Although Zachaël wasn't very bad looking - not at all - she wasn't interested at him for the moment. She just wanted to see the reaction of the girl and hopefully increase the drama.
          "I'm sorry, I didn't caught your name?" she asked politely, with a smile that looked sincere.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2015 - 22:16 ]

Mhm?

Hunter

The tone Zach used made Sid raise an eyebrow. It was obvious he was hurt, but because of the alcohol it sounded somewhat childish. That was the exact reason she didn't really give him anything in response. It felt too personal to sort it out right in front of a complete stranger's eyes.
          'Pleasure to meet you, Ava. I am Sid.' It was a good thing being nice came natural to the petite lady. She could smile in a polite kind of way while still not being sure what this exactly was. She couldn't help but look over at Zach, unsure. This was not at all like him. He would never not look at her. She stared at the drink in his slim hands. Hands that usually kept her from making mistakes. Before she could drift away on assumptions, she turned her gaze back to the girl next to her. Ava. It was unusual for Sid not having to look up, and she enjoyed it for a little bit. Yet she felt something off with their companion. She tilted her head a little, studying the woman. Her instincts never let something slip. Neither did Zach's — but she guessed that his judgement faded together with the sips of alcohol that filled his mouth.
          'I haven't seen you around, Ava.' Her eyes shot up, watching a young man putting a drink in front of her. He winked, before he strolled away to a table of more guys. She looked the drink up and down, declaring it was nothing weird, before she took a small sip.

[ bericht aangepast op 19 nov 2015 - 18:59 ]

When the smallest girl he ever knew put a petite hand on his arm it felt like home because of the fact Obsidian used to do that. Nonetheless, it wasn’t his partner who touched him at that moment but a girl he didn’t even knew. Somewhat awkward he held his arm still, not daring to move or to make an action to remove her hand — it wasn’t like he wanted to her hand to keep touching his arm, but he didn’t want to be rude as well.
    While Obsidian was polite in the manner she introduced himself, he knew that she didn’t have a problem with that even though she didn’t want to be polite at all. Although, due to the fact he hadn’t looked at her face, he didn’t know what she was thinking or doing. Therefore he decided to keep his mouth shut and just to wait for what was going to happen between the two small girls.
          “She travels a lot,” Zachaël murmers with a soft voice, remembering the different accents in Ava’s voice when she introduced herself. The one reason he could come up with was the fact that she was a traveller. Perhaps she even lived in a couple other countries around the world. It wasn’t meant to be for Zachaël to see the world — his life was dedicated to killing creatures and keeping Obsidian safe: that was all and it was enough for him.
    All of the sudden Zachaël attention flew to a man who gave Obsidian a drink — which she put to her lips to take a little sip. Within half a second, his anger was back. Before Obsidian could take a second sip, he grasped the glass from her grip and tossed the liquor inside to the side of the bar, resulting in a big wet spot on the dark wood. “What the Hell are you thinking? He could have put drugs into that,” he hissed to Obsidian, while leaning down to penetrate her eyes with his. Directly, he pulled his arm free from Ava’s hand and took a deep breath — his jaw and neck tense. Everything was going wrong and he couldn’t do anything about it. The last bit of his Jack Daniels disappeared in his throat. The glass thumped down with a loud crack on the bar and he folded his hands into fists. Should he get another drink? Or just go home? Sighing he turned around to face the two ladies, not knowing that well what to do. “I’m sorry, Ava. Normally I’m not this grumpy,” he grumbled, before he made eye contact with Obsidian again. “Don’t take any drinks that aren’t from me,” he murmured quietly. “You want something special?”

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

Ava simply watched as the scene unfolded before her eyes. She didn't respond to the assumption Zachaël made. In a way, it was the truth, although she hadn't travelled a lot in the last twenty years - the time she was assumed to have lived. She tilted her head and clutched her hands when the boy pulled himself free. When he put the glass on the counter, she saw something on his collar bone, a tattoo. Her eyebrows lifted only a little. Things just got even more interesting.
          The other girl - Sid - had to be either blind or stupid not to see or do something with Zachaëls love. Even in his anger, she could see how he cared about her. She wondered what their relationship was. Ava didn't know a lot about Hunters, because she didn't care about them, but her smart mind assumed they could have partners. That would explain the complication the boy had told her about. Love could be very distracting.
          "I see. It's complicated, isn't it?" she said in an innocent way. She kept her eyes on the girl. The way she was observing her almost made Ava snigger. Ava could see that she knew something was off with the young looking vampire. She wondered how long it would take the two Hunters to find out.
          "You two are a lovely pair," she said as if she didn't notice the tensed atmosphere. In the mean time, she took a chair, smiled at a man who was checking her out and sat down with an elegance only a dancer could have. She 'accidentally' stroked her leg shortly against Zachaëls, but kept her eyes on Sid. She would love some jealousy, but on the other hand... If the girl wasn't jealous, it could be even more fun.

[ bericht aangepast op 20 nov 2015 - 13:35 ]

Mhm?

Hunter

For a moment she stared blankly at the spot where the glass had hit the wall. In the background, she heard how he apologized to Ava and mentioned something about drinks and specials. Sid didn't really listen. She watched as one of the waitresses walked over there to clean the broken glass and the smell of a wasted smirnoff.
          'Pair.' She repeated. That was the word that got her attention. Her eyes switched from Zach back to the girl. More and more she started to feel uncomfortable. Her irritation grew when she noticed that Ava touched Zach again — but her face didn't reflect her annoyance. Her mind puzzled the pieces together, slowly. Ava was actually pulling a reaction out of Sid. Did she really try to make her jealous?
          'It was stupid, I know.' Her voice was different when she spoke to Zach. Almost as if they were sharing something intimate. She tried to warn him somewhat with her eyes. Would he even see it with his new appetite for alcohol? After a few seconds, she gave up. Leaning forward with her bracelet in the center of the table. Her hand could slide, touch Ava. Her speculations would be answered. But she wanted to figure out what was going on first.
          'But you are mistaken, Ava. Zach and I aren't a pair. We are partners.' For all she knew that was also a Human term for people who were in a serious relationship. 'So I'm surely hoping you're not trying your chances here. . . Because I'd have to stop you.' Sid smiled, but her eyes didn't share that detail. She was fixated on her innocent—like face. Her words were sharp, but not unfriendly. She didn't want to draw attention to the three of them. And if Ava was smart, she wouldn't pull anything either — since Sid would burn her before she could move her tiny fingers again.

Zachaël sniggered soft at the word “complicated” — it was far more than that. Since he developed feelings for Obsidian he couldn’t even think straight when she was with him or was in his mind. His laugh drowned out when Obsidians soft voice caught his attention: as usual he tuned out all the rest around him and listened just to her. Although this time, he still avoided to look at her in a direct manner. When a warm leg touched his, he blinked his eyes and adjusted them to Ava — who had a knowing smile at her face, resulting his cheeks to grow red. What was it about the woman that made him blush all the time? What was it about woman in general that made him blush all the time? Must be a secret society or something like that.
          After Obsidian’s words about the fact that Ava needed to back off — it was like Zachaël was floating on clouds. Did she just told her that they’re a couple? Not really though — she used partners, which they were in the Hunter world. But that wouldn’t explain the things to Ava, unless. . .
    Zachaël frowned and studied Ava’s face before his attention went to the bracelet of Obsidian, almost touching the woman. He knew that it was made of material that would burn Vampires. Could Ava be. . .? His face became white as a sheet. Why didn’t he saw it? Why didn’t he pay attention? Was his hurt around Obsidian so bad that he couldn’t even take care of himself any longer?
          “Let’s keep calm now,” he murmured, putting his hand on top of Obsidian’s — resulting it to disappear from sight. “All of us,” he shot a warming look at Ava. “I don’t want two girls fighting over me,” he added with a small smile — hoping that Ava would think he just wanted to keep peace for the fact that he didn’t want a cat fight to happen. He hated the fact that he drank the whole glass of Jack Daniels in such a short time — he couldn’t control his body as he normally could and it frustrated him. “And I’m pretty sure a woman like you already has a boyfriend, isn’t it, Ava?” he said quietly.

Helias Albright | Atlas Hunter
    VAMPIRE • COLONY'S SECOND IN COMMAND • MONTADON
    The truth was that Helias hadn't even bothered to go looking for recruits. Something else had kept him busy, and he the slight tension in his shoulders gave away that he was still slightly on edge because of it. Other than that, it was safe to say there was nothing else giving away his frustration. He highly doubted Daelyn would notice anything of it.
          "I wouldn't count on that," Helias said, referring to Marley. "It's been a while since I last heard of her." The waitress came back with his tea and Helias' hand slid inside of his jacket so he could pay her right away. He could see her phone number from miles away on the receipt and crumpled it in front of her eyes as soon as she handed it to him and with that, her smile disappeared. She tried though, but Helias could see from the corner of his eye she wasn't able to hide her disappointment, something that gave him an odd feeling of satisfaction. He exhaled and leaned back in his chair, an attempt to ease his muscles, and got out a metal flask. His hand holding it made it unable for anyone to see what the engravings on the side were, and he pourd a copious amount of the liquid in his tea. He looked at Daelyn with a raised brow. "Sure you don't want anything stronger than just coffee? I'm pretty sure Katy's blood's just fine, though." Katy was the name of the waitress that had served him. He'd smelled her pretty much from the moment he'd set foot in this place.

[ Awful post is awful. Sorry :') Hopelijk ben je er wat mee. Ik ging je trouwens net een berichtje sturen toen je postte. (: ]

help

AVALINE "AVA" THOMSON
    Vampire
    Loner

Ava's smile froze and she stiffened when she heared Zachaël's words. A memory flashed before her eyes.

He had captured her attention as soon as he had taken a seat. He sat in the third row on the left and she could see how he was able to observe every little detail. The show had already begun, but somehow he still managed to get inside. That didn't surprise Ava, but it made him even more interesting. She wondered why he was here. People won't come late if they really want to see something, especially people like him.
          She finished the show without any problems, but her concentration did falter at times. Her curiosity was distracting her, which made her do something she never did before. Instead of disappearing behind the big curtain, she slid of at the side of the stage and blended in with the crowd. He was already moving to the exit, but she caught up with him right before he'd disappear into the cold night.
          "I hope the show didn't bore you. After all, you have seen everything within the first second you entered, haven't you?" Her words made him turn around and she looked at his pretty face. There was something odd, yet fascinating about him. "So, why did you stay 'till the end?"

"Actually, I have been in love once, but that did not end very well," she answered after a while, with a sudden cold voice. In fact, it had almost shattered the last sane pieces of her mind and she didn't like recalling that moment. She was silent for a couple of seconds, studying the two Hunters with a blank face. Although Sid hid it very well, Zachaël showed his distrust very clear. It was probably the alcohol speaking. It was time to make her move.
          She shifted her gaze to the two hands next to hers- or actually the one hand, since she couldn't see the girl's. What a pity, she would have loved to see some pain on that pretty little face. Her smile slowly returned, but this time, you could see the mischief clearly. It alarmed the two young humans, but Ava had already put her hand on top of Zachaël's. Slowly, she started peeling his fingers of Sid's, with a force that wasn't human. With every finger, she dug her nails in his skin until she could smell the blood.
          "I recommend the two of you don't do the same as I did. Life is short, or at least: it is for you," she spoke, while she started bending his fingers too far. She had to give the boy something, he barely flinched. If she wasn't used to see and enjoy the signs, she wouldn't have noticed he was in pain at all. For some reason, it increased her fun.
          "You should enjoy every part of it, for as your heart might break, you won't have to live with it forever." And with these words, she let go off all fingers except for one. She could feel his bone break and hear the deep breath he took, but she vanished right afterwards. She had seen the knife Sid had taken out of her boots and didn't wait to get stabbed.
          She reappeard only a few feet further, but due to her height, nobody really noticed, except for the two Hunters. She winked at them, took a bottle from a table and hid a really big guy with it. She twirled around before the guy could see her and managed to hit another man in the back in the process. Within seconds, the two guys started to fight and the tent was in chaos. Ava dodged the fighting bodies with ease and grace and was out of the tent in no time. There she waited and watched her work from a safe distance.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 nov 2015 - 22:38 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila was rather mad that Fox suddenly left. He didn't even gave an explanation, what made her even more mad. But she was mainly mad at him because she knew that Fox never would have let her and the other Warrior handle situation if he didn't had to go. He only gave her instructions like this when it fitted him best. If he was planning on doing something fun tonight, he should find someone else to do it with, because she sure as hell wasn't going to do it. She didn't let her angriness show however and she put it away in a place where she always put thoughts like these.
          'Hold this,' Leila said, while she pushed the box with pizza in the other Warrior's hand, and she walked to the group of troublemakers.
          'Where di-' one of them began, but Leila interrupted him.
          'Shush, I am the one going to do the talking here. You are all lucky that someone had the brains to phone Fox. Things really could've gotten out of control. If you want to hit something so desperately, then buy a punching bag.' She turned towards the boys of Alexander's pack. 'And you are even more stupid that you start a fight with other werewolves on their territory. Doesn't Alexander teach you anything? I'll let you go for now, and I won't inform Alexander, but only as long as you stay out of trouble. If I even catch one of you idiots doing something stupid, then I'll inform your Alpha.' They didn't seem thát scared, so Leila added something. 'And I'll spread a bunch of rumors about you that will make not even one girl want to date any of you. And yes, that also means that they don't want to have sex with you.' Of course those hormononal fools did mind that. 'And now get out of here.'
          Once they were gone, Leila concentrated on the wolves of her pack. 'And you are also a bunch of idiots. I don't care who started the fight. This is your territory and you should protect it, not start fights yourself. Especially for the ones of you that haven't turned yet. What do you think could've happened if we didn't jump in and one of you turned? I am not sure if you not it, but we are in a theme park full of innocent people and they easily could've gotten hurt, and maybe even could have gotten killed. Everyone of you who already turned will have patrolling duties from tonight on for at least two weeks. Every night. If you screw up something again, it will be extended by a week. Those of you who haven't turned, don't consider yourself lucky because your patrolling duties will start once you have turned. Now hurry of all of you and don't do anymore stupid things.'
          With this, she walked to the other Warrior. 'You can keep the pizza, I'm not hungry anymore.' She walked towards the busier part of the park again, but it wasn't long before she smelled blood. For God's sake. The smell seemed to come from the men's toilets. What was it with men and doing stupid things? As she walked towards the toilets, she saw someone raising an eyebrow at her. 'That's not the women's bathroom,' the person said.
          'Do I look like I care?' Leila asked and with these words she pushed open the door. In the bathroom was a boy who didn't look much older than sixteen. And there was an extremely bloody smell coming of of him. Although the smell of blood was strong, she also smelled some kind of rainy, metallicy. She concluced that he was a vampire, which explained the blood. He also looked pissed off.
          'I'm sure that drinking blood is probably messy, but I can't imagine that is that messy that you get blood all over yourself. So you either really suck at drinking blood withing making a mess of it, or you killed someone. I hope it is the former because I don't really feel like dealing with a dead body. That doesn't explain your pissed off looking face though.' Leila studied him for a few seconds. 'Stay here,' she then said. 'Well, you could go somewhere else but there is not really a point in that since it will be easy to find you again with all that blood smell on you.'
          Leila left the bathroom and went to the stand where they sold clothing with things of the theme park on it. 'Sam!' she said to guy standing behind the counter, who was also part of Fox' part. 'I need one of those black shirts, a small size. I can't pay it right now thought, you'll get the money later, okay?' Sam looked hesitant, but after Leila shot him her sweetest smile, he gave her the shirt anyways. 'Thanks!'
          With the shirt in her hands Leila walked back to the bathrooms.
          'Here, you can put this on,' she said when she entered the bathroom and she threw the shirt to the vampirekid. The black shirt only had a small logo of the park on it, so it didn't looked stupid.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 nov 2015 - 0:21 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire
    Loner

Thorne had only looked up from cleaning his face for ten seconds when the fast talking woman was gone again. He blinked and wondered what she had said. Every sound was muffled as was every smell. His nose and ears were clogged with his own, dried blood. He was splashing at his face for the sixth time when the woman returned. She threw a shirt at him, but since even his sight was still very blurry, he couldn't see what it was. He vanished and reappeared again, only to see the piece of clothing lying on the ground.
          "Oh," he said, while he scratched his head. He looked like a fool, but he was too pissed to really care about it. He picked up the shirt and studied it. It was his size, but he didn't like the small neck opening. Nope, he wasn't going to wear this.
          "Sorry, don't like tight collars. Thanks anyway," he muttered while he threw the thing back at the blurry woman. He wanted to say another thing, but sneezed instead. A big clot of blood shot out of his nose and suddenly he could smell again. God, this place stinks. Within a few seconds he knew why the woman was actually helping him instead of freaking out. He didn't have a special dislike against werewolves, but he knew it wasn't always like that the other way around, so why was she helping him? He tried to look at her again, but he really couldn't make any details out of it.
          "If my sight isn't going to restore any second, I'm going to kill that little Hunter bitch. Took me freaking two centuries," he mumbled more to himself than to the woman. He took a deep breath, realized he didn't need to do that but okay, and put his head into the cold water again. When he got his head out again, there was an annoying noise inside his ears, so he pinched his nose and blew. Something popped and the next thing he knew, his ears started bleeding again.
          "Ah for Christ's sake, why did I go to that bloody house in the first place? That little... She's gonna pay for this," He yelled in his own language. He roughly took his Shirt off and put it in the sink, turning the water even more red than before. It was only when he heared a cough, he realized again he wasn't alone.
          "I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?" he asked, still with an heavy accent because of his anger.

[ bericht aangepast op 21 nov 2015 - 23:09 ]

Mhm?