• A BLOODY MESS VOLGENDE SPEELTOPIC: LINK
    ENGLISH MSV
    16+ recommended
    A Sonder's production

Did you ever had a moment when you saw something strange? Something that wasn't quite right? Like a glance of darkness in that stranger's eyes, or a shadow that shouldn't be there? No?
    Good. You don't want to.
    But there are people who can. They see the monsters, they hunt them and they kill them.
    No, this ain't Twilight.

It's October 2015 and Greenstone (USA) has never been so un-dead. The Werewolve-packs are bigger than ever, the Vampire-colony has never had this much power, but the Hunters are still managing to keep the balance. It's hard, it's difficult, it's even nearly impossible, but they can do it. With Codes, agreements and a try for peace, they can keep up.
    Until the Outcasts arrive and everything they have worked for has come to an end. These cruel Hunters won't stop until the last creature has burned to death. They will succeed, and nobody stands in there way, or at least not for long. Suddenly, the city is at the brink of war, and nobody can be trusted anymore. Hunter, Vampire or Werewolve, they all have the same question.
    Who is hunting who?

Dark souls are old souls.

ROLES
    Vampires
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Helias ~ idk ~ Colony (2nd ic)
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Thorne ~ 16 / 815 ~ Loner
    Lene ~Tamaki ~ Theodore Zachariah Wren ~ 26 / 239 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Marley Georgia Paleari ~ Age/Real Age ~ Colony (3th) | 4
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Catherine Amelia Kingston ~ 20 / 187 ~ Colony | 2 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski~ Daelyn Orsay Willow ~ 22 / 677 ~ Leader colony | 4

Hunters
    OldHub:
    Marthe ~ Aincrad ~ Freya Historia Rose Maria Ackerman. ~ 16 | 3
    Mirte ~ Caster ~ Zachaël Nathanael Ackerman ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Gabriëlle/Gaby ~ Feared ~ Obsidian "Sid" Elladore Genefray ~ 19 | 5 AF
    Amber ~ Mayakovski ~ James Maximus Watson ~ 27 | 5

Outcast:
    Loïs ~ Serenata ~ Claire Gena Brooks ~ 26 | 2 AF
    Lene ~ Tamaki ~ Vester Wolfgang Morgenstern ~ 22 | 5
    Megan ~ Kepner ~ [Reagan Catalina Brennan] ~ 20 | 5

Werewolves
    Liesje ~ Sonder ~ Fox Jonathan Francis Timaeus Ackerman ~ 26 ~ Alfa St.-Louis | 2 AF
    Cheryl ~ Feyre ~ Leilani Kiera Dawson ~ 23 ~ Warrior St.-Louis
    Robin ~ Yisha ~ Rebecca Ann Ravens ~ 20 ~ ? St.-Louis
    Nichelle ~ Fukari ~ Celaena Karolyna Madar ~ 24 ~ Oméga St.-Louis | 5

It's the ninth of october, a friday evening. At midnight, there will be fireworks and afterwards the party continues at the Scrubs. It could be a fun and silent night, but that's up to you (:

[ bericht aangepast op 25 jan 2016 - 21:14 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

Leila frowned when Fox pushed her behind him. The guy that had spoken sounded rather young and the "oh my god" when they saw Fox and her kissing also indicated that they are young.
          A few seconds later she felt Fox' hands on her shoulders. After he whispered something in her ear, she got why he pushed her behind him, but she wasn't really happy with it. She perfectly knew how to protect herself and she didn't need Fox his help for that. She let it go for now though, since it wouldn't be wise to discuss it with those hunters present.
          'Who the fuck carries a flashlight around in a theme park?' Leila muttered instead. Apart from people working here of course. She wondered whether it might be a hunter-thing. 'Talking about flashlights...' she turned around to the hunterguy who held the flashlight. 'Why the hell are you carrying it while we walk in front?' Before he could protest, she took the flashlight from his hand and handed it to Fox. 'You'll get it back later.'
          'You've got a feisty one over here, mate,' hunter-guy commented to Fox. There was a clear tone of amusement in his voice.
          A few minutes later they went through some black strings and walked in the daylight. 'We are so sor-,' one of the employees began, but Leila waved it away. 'It is okay, stuff like this can just happen.'
          She grabbed the flashlight from Fox' hands, turned around and gave it back to the hunter-guy. He got a good look at her eyes and was clearly surprised to see that she was werewolf. 'Oh come on, you're on werewolfterritory so you should've expected to walk into some weres, especially today. Now, walk along and don't do things that we wouldn't do.'
          'Well, there probably isn't much that we wouldn't do then,' the boy laughed and walked away before Leila had the chance to say anything else. 'Teenagers these days,' she muttered, while she glanced at Fox, daring him to say that she was the same when she was that age. However, her glance quickly got an amused sparkle in it when she saw the little heart shapped confetti in Fox' hair.
          'Oh my god,' she chuckled. 'Come here you.' She stood on her toes so she could get the confetti out of his hair. 'You could also keep it in. It really matches your warm and loving personality'.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 nov 2015 - 0:00 ]

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

HUNTER • OLDHUB • HILLSIDE

"Shit." She'd missed. How the Hell could she have possibly missed from such a close distance? Anger welled up inside of her as she pulled the knife out of the wall.
          "Just who the hell are you, Mr Thorne Madison?" she softly wondered to herself. She lifted up her skirt a little and put her knife back in its holster. Her grandfather had always been very skeptical about the places Freya hid her knives - and she had a scar on her upper thigh to prove he had reason to be.
          Freya leaned against the wall to collect her thoughts. He had been so calm. This should have been easier than that last guy - who had been bleeding all over her face in three seconds' time. She reached for her gun - which was comfortably seated under her bra. She figured a long-range weapon would come in more handy than a knife at this moment. It might not always be very useful to Vampires, but she figured her odds at killing him would be higher if she got him by surprise. Plus, Freya's aim was deadly - something she'd practised hours and hours upon, so she could be just as good at it as Fox was. She knew a gunshot wouldn't be nearly enough to kill him - especially since Thorne's reflexes had been ridiculously fast - but maybe she could by some time, if only it were a little.
          She shut her eyes, so she could concentrate on sound - something that was way more useful in this scenario. It would be more effective to know where exactly he was located by trying to listen. His voice had come from the kitchen and he could not leave the house. Freya was absolutely positive she had closed off all doors and windows. He could break one, but she hoped he was too absorbed by pain to realise that fact at the moment.
          The girl opened her eyes and looked at her feet. There was a weak spot in the floor right in front of her. She made one last sound, before making a move: loaded her gun and walked only on the carpet after having waited for a couple of seconds. She inhaled deeply through her nose, in utter silence, and leaned against the wall next to the kitchen entrance. Silence dominated the entire house, and she could only hope he hadn't yet teleported some place else. She held her breath, heart hammering against her ribcage, adrenaline that filled up her body with excitement and a need to... to kill. This was what she was trained for. She could perfectly well handle Thorne - she was sure of it.
    One shot. She had one shot. Freya steadied herself, and then, she turned and entered the kitchen in one fluent move. She aimed at Thorne's silhouette, and shot.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 nov 2015 - 3:09 ]

help

THORNE MADISON
    Vampire
    Loner - Montandon

The bullet almost missed him. Instead of going straight through it, it scraped his shoulder before hitting the wall behind him. Thorne blamed his lack of reflex to the immense pain, although he somewhere knew this girl knew how to shoot. Nevertheless, the wound would be healed very quickly and the pain wasn't really noticeable at the moment. That didn't mean Thorne didn't yell or curse.
          "I will rip your throat out, you little piece of shit." he cried in his mother tongue. He forgot she didn't have a clue what he was saying, but honestly, he didn't really care. All he wanted was to get out of that house. Unfotunately, his mind was as blurry as his sight, and he didn't think about simply jumping through a window. He had to eliminate the threat first.
          The blood in his eyes made it impossible for him to see. That wouldn't have been a problem, if his ears were working properly. Due to the blood and pain, they weren't, and even his other skills wern't working like they're supposed to. For the first time in many years, Thorne felt a slight sense of panic and fear coming up, but he was able to push it away. He guessed were Freya was and simply ran into her, which made the both of them collapse.
          "Bloody..." he cursed again, before getting up. He ran to the door and crashed his wounded shoulder into it. The pain increased, but Thorne was getting desperate. He had been longer inside a house only once, and the memory wasn't a good one. It happened even before he lost his sight, and it was Aelia's plan. She wanted to see what happened to a vampire if he stayed to long in a house uninvited. Thorne still believed he almost died that day, and he wasn't planning on reliving it.
          He hit the door for a second time and you could hear his bones breaking. Another curse came out of his mouth, but he didn't give up. For the last time, he slammed into the door and this time, it broke down. He tumbled outside, and fell down the stairs, covered in his own blood. Luckily, there wasn't a soul outside. Thorne would have loved to stay on the ground for a little longer, but he knew Freya would try to kill him again if he didn't leave immediately.
          He got up, grabbed his skateboard - which was laying beside him, since it was blown away when he broke down the door - and ran. He wasn't strong enough yet to teleportate, but the house was on a hill. After a few staps, he rolled his skateboard in front of him and jumped on. After a few blocks, he stopped and collapsed on a bench, breathing heard. The pain was decreasing, although his healing bones were still very painful. He cursed again and started wiping the blood of his face.
          "This was a very shitty day," he muttered to nobody. He grabbed his phone and sent a text to Helias.

I fucking hate you.
    I also need new clothes and I'm gonna use your creditcard.
    I you block it, I will blow your brains out.

"Let's go see the fireworks," he said to himself. He'd clean himself inside a toilet later.

CARPE THAT FUCKING DIEM

Mhm?

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

"Oh, come ón, Cat. Don't give me that "humans aren't 'just toys'" bullshit, you know very well they are. You've got big fish and you've got little fish, and the big fish play with the little fish." He used some hand gestures help explain himself. "And the small fish don't necessarily need to be humans. Or did you forgot about that asshole Joseph? He was a big fish, you were a little fish. Easy as that." He rolled his eyes again and then glanced outside, wondering when they'd be allowed to leave. All of the sudden the cart felt very small and claustrophobic and Theo did not like it. "But fine." He signed loudly, turned his torso to Cat and said with his most sincere voice: "I'm sorry I killed your toy - pardon me, human and I won't next time... Maybe. Probably. I'll try." He paused for a moment and then went out. It was like explaining something to a child, Theo thought, but didn't say. He also didn't understand why he had to explain himself all the time. It wasn't like it was that hard to figure him out, the guy was an open book and he had been for centuries. And for someone who'd stayed with him as long as Cat had, he'd expected more, to be honest.
          "And yes wow, we are different. You're a girl, I'm a guy. Your name is Cat, mine is Theo. So many differences. Let me make myself quite clear: I like you, you're my partner. I don't like Daelyn, I fuck her and she fucks me. Easy as that." He looked her deep in the eye and then raised and eyebrow, as if asking if she had understood. Then he turned away again and sighed loudly: "Now can we please leave this stupid thing and go on a rollercoaster or something?" As if the god himself had heard him, the cart stopped and mumbling about women and Ferris wheels Theo hopped of. "I need some alcohol."

kindness is never a burden.

FOX JONATHAN FRANCIS TIMAEUS (ACKERMAN)
    Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

"You really are a feisty one, Lei," Fox muttered while he bent his knees so she could reach his head. For once, he was glad Leila had asked all the attention. The Hunters hadn't had the time to recognize him, although the girl - Sophie - did have a look at him. Luckily, she realized who he was when they were already further away, but Fox had still sent her a wink. He hated the older Hunters, but he still had good memories about the younger. Sophie was such a sweet girl, and by the look of it, she still was.
          "Is it out?" he asked impatient. He straightened up, even before Leila could answer him and shook his head. There was still confetti in it. He had a feeling it would be for a long time. With a frustrated growl he roughly ran his hands through his hair, but gave up rather quickly. There was gonna be a lot of laughter later and he had to accept that. He sighed and looked at Leila, both annoyance and amusement glinstering in his eyes.
          "Let's buy that pizza, shall we?"

May the bridges I burn light the way.

[ bericht aangepast op 9 nov 2015 - 0:54 ]

Mhm?

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON

“The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.”

Cat was rather pissed, but also hurt, that Theo started about Joseph. It was obvious that Theo was annoyed with Cat right now and while she looked forward to today at first, now she rather go home, get some unhealthy food and watch Disney movies.
          Reluctantly she followed him out of the Ferris Wheel. 'You don't have to be such an asshole, you know,' she told him. 'If you like me so much than stop treating me like a "little fish"'. She hated it when he treated her like a child. She absolutely didn't like him when he was acting like this. That she was a vampire didn't meant that she was all evil and emotionless. In Cat's opinion, is was absolutely ridiculous that vampires would be better than humans merely because vampires are stronger and what else. If he didn't think that, fine, but he shouldn't act all assholish to her just because she didn't agree with him.
          'Maybe I'm lucky and your protection in the rollercoaster won't work and you'll fall out of it,' she mumbled under her breath.

[ bericht aangepast op 9 nov 2015 - 0:19 ]

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

“Sometimes it’s best to just say ‘Whatever’ and watch everyone else make the dumb mistakes.”

'I'll take that as compliment,' Leila grinned.
          She rolled her eyes when Fox was to impatient to wait until all confetti was out of his hair. He was so weird sometimes. Oh well, it was really amusing to see small pink and red hearts in such an intimidating looking guy's hair. 'You look really dangerous right now, you know,' she said casually and she almost hoped to come across those stupid vampires again. 'Very badass, no one will dare to do anything now.' She stuck out her tongue to him. 'Oh, and before I forget...' Leila punched her elbow hard against his gut. 'That's for thinking you need to protect me from some kiddo hunters. I know how to protect myself and you know that as well. And maybe that vampire was right after all, because do you really think two teenage hunters would attack us on our own territory? Hunters may be stupid sometimes, but they aren't thát stupid. At least, I hope that for them.'
          In the meanwhile they had reached the little shop that sold pizza. 'I want one with pepperoni,' Leila decided. 'And bacon. And peppers and extra cheese.'

[ bericht aangepast op 9 nov 2015 - 0:51 ]

Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

Her elbow had hit him before he could make a comeback and he groaned. She'd hit him on the exact right spot, which caused a shot of pain through his stomach. Another pink heart fell from his head when he backed away. His sister was going to notice. Oh God, no. She wouldn't spare him. Fuck.
          "Maybe, you sweet little puppy, I wasn't protecting you," he said when the pain faded away. "And Hunters aren't stupid. Don't underestimate them." He lost his seriousness when she started to sum up everything she wanted on her pizza. For him, it didn't matter, as long as it was a big pizza. Although, he'd love to have some bacon on it too. With a teasing smile he ordered their pizza's.
          "Some one isn't scared to get fat," he grinned at Leila. Because there was only one seat available, Fox leaned against the wall. Leila could choose to sit down or not, but if she wouldn't, he was going to claim that chair.

[ bericht aangepast op 16 nov 2015 - 18:32 ]

Mhm?

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

Leila stuck out her tongue to Fox. 'One pizza isn't going to make me fat.' She tossed her hair over her shoulders. 'And I'm going to burn the calories off tonight anyway so it doesn't really matter,' she added casually. He could make of that whatever he wanted. There would be parties tonight and she planned to do a whole bunch of dancing. And maybe other stuff as well.
          She didn't went to sit down on the empty chair, but when Fox sat down on it, she went and sat on his lap. He probably didn't mind anyway, knowing him, and she didn't know how long it would take before their pizza's were ready. Most people just ordered one pizza for two persons so Leila and Fox probably looked like a bunch of guzzlers, but she didn't really mind. A girl has gotta eat. Besides, she has seen Fox eating before and he always ate like he hadn't eaten all day. So, if they had shared one, she probably would have gotten only one slice.
          'I hope they hurry up, I'm starving,' she muttered while she leant her head against his shoulder. She wasn't really hungry in the morning, so she skipped breakfast and she also didn't eat much for lunch.

Werewolf
    Alfa St.-Louis

"Do you need a partner with that?" Fox responded without really thinking. As soon as the words had left his mouth, he could slap himself. That wasn't very smooth, but he blamed it on his hunger. He casually scratched his head, like nothing happened. He nodded at her next comment and definitely agreed. He really needed to get his mind somewhere else.
          Leila sitting on his lap wasn't making it any easier for him, but he tried to ignore it. He did put his arms around her, but that was because he didn't know what to do what to do with them. She was sitting a little bit too far, though, and it would get really uncomfortable for the both of them.
          He coughed and mumbled: "Could you move a little? You're sitting on my... keys."

Mhm?

Obsidian Elladore Genefrey
    Hunter

Although she didn't like wandering on her own, she left Zach with his pizza on the bench whilst she herself started walking through the wall of giggling youngsters. It sometimes fascinated her how well she could fit in if she wanted to. Still — any supernatural that paid a little attention would know for sure that she wasn't an average. With her eyes glued to the ride she wanted to go on, she forgot to look right in front of her. It was as if she'd hit a concrete wall, and stumbled a few centimeters back — if she hadn't been a trained Hunter, Sid would've been on her ass. Her clear eyes immediately shot up, searching for the person she had literally smacked into. Any normal Human being would've had at least the same reaction; and that was exactly why she was not surprised to see that he was anything but a Human. He was a Hunter as well. And the worst part was that she knew perfectly who he was.
          'Vester.' Her voice sounded a tad husky, getting back into a casual position. She had to look up to make eye contact, since he wasn't very tiny. It was noticeable that Sid wasn't very comfortable standing here with him; out of all Hunters, it had to be him. For a moment she thanked the heavens that Zach wasn't here, so she could deal with this on her own.
          'I'm sorry I bumped into you. I hope I didn't hurt you.' She crooked the corners of her lips in an attempt to smile, knowing that he probably hadn't felt a thing.

Feel the fire, but do not succumb to it.

Theodore Zachariah Wren
    — Vampire, Colony —

Theo rolled his eyes once again. Today, it seemed, he would apologize for all the shit he'd ever done. Not that he wanted to, but falling out of grace with Cat wasn't a good idea either. Without her, he was nothing anymore. "Look I'm sorry, I brought him up and I'm being a dick, but today isn't the nicest of days. Just ignore my rudeness, alright. Can we just go home now?" He realized he sounded like a little boy begging his mum to go home and quickly added: "No, nevermind. Let's go on that thing." He ignore the comment she'd made about the rollercoaster, because yes, he had heard that, and yes, he was kinda pissed about it, but no, he wasn't going to answer it.
          "You wanna come or not?" He asked her, trying to make up for his 'rudeness' and keeping the mood light and enjoyable. They now stood in front of the biggest rollercoaster of the theme park, which had the ridiculous name of 'The Thunder'. Theo felt sorry for the guy who came up with this poor excuse of a name. He leaned against the iron fence of the rollercoaster and looked at Cat, standing a bit further away from him. Tiny, blonde Cat, who was so much stronger than she looked.

kindness is never a burden.

Daelyn Orsay Willow

Vampire • Leader of the Colony

“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
    It would be like sleep without dreams.”

She listened carefully to Atlas while he told her everything. Daelyn seated herself and watched Atlas, who was looking the menu. She sighed lightly when he said he killed the newborn Vampire, but she did understand him. Newborns were reckless. She had been reckless too. If it hadn’t been for Adomarus she probably would’ve been killed by some other Vampire. Her facial expression saddened a bit by the thought of Adomarus. Her Master and probably only love. She still hadn’t forgive herself for killing him so she’d rather not think about it.
          Daelyn recovered herself and smirked at Atlas. She shook her face when he offered her something to drink. “I’ve already had a cup of coffee,” she said. She waited until the —too happy— waitress left. Her blood had smelled good but Daelyn tried to focus on Atlas instead. “Then I will give Mister Haberkorn and his sister a little visit,” Daelyn said, licking her teeth. “I hope Marley found some potential additions too,” she followed.
          Daelyn looked around. She actually wanted to hunt some people down and drink their blood. She could control her thirst but she hadn’t drank blood for quite a long time.

• Sorry voor de late reactie, ik had je reactie tot vandaag nog niet gelezen en was de hele tijd aan het wachten. :')

[ bericht aangepast op 15 nov 2015 - 16:58 ]

" icarus had loved the sun, and so daedalus lost his. "

LEILANI KIERA DAWSON

Leila snorted so loud that some people looked up and shot Fox and her questioning looks. 'Oh my god,' she laughed and she gave Fox a very amused look. It was tempting to not move at all, just to tease him, but in the end she did move.
          'Is this better for your "keys"?' she sniggered. 'And of course you can help me burning my pizza calories.' She gave him a wink. 'But I didn't know that you liked dancing. Anyway, I am going to keep you to it now, so I am expecting a dance with you tonight and I don't want any excuses.'
          A few seconds later their ordernummer was called out and Leila jumped of Fox' lap to get the pizza's.
          'So, do you wanna eat in here or somewhere else?' She didn't wait for an answer and already walked towards the door. 'Let's go eat it somewhere else. It is way too crowded in her.' She looked over her shoulder. 'Besides, I don't want to crush your "keys" with my fat ass again.'

CATHERINE "CAT" AMELIA KINGSTON

“The coldest depth of Hell is reserved for people who abandon kittens.”

Cat saw Theo looking at her and she sighed softly. After a few seconds she stepped closer to him. 'I'm sorry I'm acting so difficult,' Cat spoke in a soft voice and she took Theo's hand. 'You know that I did not mean it right? With the falling out of the rollercoasterthing? I would never want you to get hurt.' She bit her lip and looked at Theo from underneath her eyelashes. 'I hope you aren't mad at me.'
          Cat also hoped that they would get some food after the ride, since she was already hungry again. This time they should get something Theo also liked. She kind of wished that they were just at home, so he could cook some delicious meal for them. 'Do you want to make your specialty chicken for me tomorrow? I can try to help with it?'