• Warning: from now on there's no way back.


    Lang, lang, lang, lang, lang geleden,
    Waren er eens een paar mensen die een of ander praattopic vol hadden gespamd. Dit is uitgegroeid tot het Spammerstopic, waar u zich nu bevindt. Tot op de dag van vandaag wordt er vrolijk gespamd, gefangirled, celebrity kidnap's en nog een hele shitload aan andere dingen die waarschijnlijk veel te lang duren om allemaal op te schrijven.
    Ze leefden nog lang en gelukkig. Doei.


    Our peeps:

    ×Wallen — Captain Edward Steve Xantha — 14
    ×Sonorous — Jente — Vijftieeen Maar mentale leeftijd is drie
    ×FirefIy — Mayo Stiekem is haar achternaam Burnley — 15
    ×Ratonhnhake — Connor Wendoy — Haar leeftijd is die van een aap met een lolly
    ×Iaetitia — Carianne — 12
    ×Noragami — Haytham Xanthe Bucky — 17
    ×BIackburn — Leonie — 15
    ×Hashtag — Sterre — 15

    Awesome peeps:
    - Xantha
    - Barney Stinson
    - George Luz
    - Chris Evans
    - Stephen Amell
    - Ben Burnley
    - Chris Evans
    - X.
    - Edward Kenway
    - Connor Kenway
    - Jacob Frye
    - Evie Frye
    - Ezio
    - Altaïr
    - Desmond Miles
    - Mary Read
    - The Courier
    - The Lone Wanderer
    - The Sole Survivor
    - Haytham Kenway
    - Shaun Hastings
    - Levi
    -Eren Jaeger
    - G Callen
    - Sam Hanna
    - Xantha.
    - Nigel Bumble
    - GIBBS UFCURSE
    - Anthony DiNozzo
    - Kate Todd
    - Tim McGee
    - Ziva David
    - Hetty Lange
    - Marty Deeks
    - Kensi Blye
    - Abby Sciuto
    - BOONE
    - ED-E
    - Xantha



    To do list:

    • Maak een beginpost
    • Leer voor je toetsen
    • Spam in het topic
    • Be as awesome as always


    Record Assassins Creed gerelateerde topic benamingen op rij: 4


    [ bericht aangepast op 29 dec 2015 - 23:52 ]


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Noragami schreef:
    (...)


    It's something like this but black (it's because he has been given the position as paladin that it's green)


    Hmmm. Looks awesome


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Wallen schreef:
    (...)

    Hmmm. Looks awesome

    Ao no Exorcist for ya. The guy in the pic is only 15 tho


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Kon, you baka familiar :'D


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Noragami schreef:
    (...)
    Ao no Exorcist for ya. The guy in the pic is only 15 tho


    He doesn't look like he's 15.

    It reminds me of Bryan from Fallout 3, a guy who'd lost his parents. You can choose about his faith and one of the options is selling him to slavers :'D


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    You may guess the relationship between these two :3


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Noragami schreef:

    You may guess the relationship between these two :3


    Kind of. I'm annoying my brother and being overemotional about a character


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Wallen schreef:
    (...)

    Kind of. I'm annoying my brother and being overemotional about a character

    I don't get that reaction tho, but those 2 are twins and 15, both descendants of mister Satan

    [ bericht aangepast op 29 dec 2015 - 23:31 ]


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Noragami schreef:
    (...)
    I don't get that reaction tho, but those 2 are twins and 15, both descendants of mister Satan


    Gezellig :'D
    I said that just because I can. But this background IS macking me a little sad


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Wallen schreef:
    (...)

    Gezellig :'D
    I said that just because I can. But this background IS macking me a little sad

    Oh even een mooi contrast: ze zijn grootgebracht door een priester :'D


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Noragami schreef:
    (...)
    Oh even een mooi contrast: ze zijn grootgebracht door een priester :'D


    Wauw. Gewoon wauw.


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Wallen schreef:
    (...)

    Wauw. Gewoon wauw.

    I love Yukio tho :3


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Noragami schreef:
    (...)
    I love Yukio tho :3


    He's cute.






    And bam. I fell in love with this GIF for no reason. Maybe I should go to sleep


    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Wallen schreef:
    (...)

    He's cute.






    And bam. I fell in love with this GIF for no reason. Maybe I should go to sleep


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Noragami schreef:
    (...)




    "At least I am much stronger than when I was unaware of my own weakness."

    Wallen schreef:
    (...)


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.