• Nieuw spel!
    Iemand zegt de naam van een boek, serie, film, game of zelfs een ship of personage. De persoon daaronder reageert met wat zijn eerste gedachte hierbij is (deze gedachte kan een woord zijn, maar ook een zin of iets visueels) en daaronder een nieuwe naam.

Voorbeeld:

ik: Harry Potter

persoon onder mij: the golden trio!!!
    The Lion King

persoon daaronder: LONG,,,LIVE,, THE KING
    Justin Bieber

eerste naam: Yuri!!! on Ice

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Ken ik niet helaas.

Films over rampen?

Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness, that I have never known

Geen idee, iets met ijs?
    Vulkaanuitbarstingen

Octavia (the 100)

[ bericht aangepast op 29 nov 2016 - 23:10 ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Beeldschoon <3

Assassins

Maflodder -> Rozenthee / "Would you like an adventure now, or shall we have tea first?"

Een bloedbad.

Drake

He cannot pass by without touching and moving and shaping and changing every thing, every boy-city, in his path.

Started from the bottom now we're here.

Boybands

Without me, his world will go on turning. A world that's full of happiness, that I have never known

Big time rush.

Les Miserables

If only humans could have vertical asymptotes ~ Quinn

Mooie musical.

Masterchef

Gordon Ramsey. :'D

Twilight.

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

Memories.

Nick & Simon

OH rozanne je weet dat er heel veel mannen zijn

Orphan Black

Weeshuizen

Anime

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Attack on Titan :3

Doctor Who

in love with the fictional characters, I'm sorry

David Tennant

Fantastic Beasts

Deep inside, I've never felt alive

Harry Potter.

JK Rowling.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.