• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen? Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

Caution first, always.

mijn story is zoawkward maar zo relatable en zo cringy god rhys wees cool

[ bericht aangepast op 24 jan 2017 - 21:14 ]

Heaven is a place that we all have

Meixue schreef:
    (...)

treat yo self

En dan gaan ze het later terugeisen. Ik kijk wel uit :') Ik vertrouw het helemaal niet. Ik ga morgen wel even op uitgebreid onderzoek uit.

Happy Birthday my Potter!

Ik wil huilen. Maar ik heb al lang niet meer gehuild, sooo. Jeej for me. En ik heb morgen examen en vandaag bijna niks gestudeerd. Goodie! :D Ik vind mezelf echt geweldig nu. Fuck off.

You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt

Goldstein schreef:
    (...)

En dan gaan ze het later terugeisen. Ik kijk wel uit :') Ik vertrouw het helemaal niet. Ik ga morgen wel even op uitgebreid onderzoek uit.

ohja volwassenen met geld n00bs 360 noh-skoop

// nee maar ftbuxdko ik haat je

ik wil weer s in een Q-groepsapp
    kwak zei de olifant

God ergens ben ik zo blij dat ik deze blogpost eindelijk neergeschreven heb en online gegooid heb. Weliswaar in 't Engels en met fouten, wellicht, maar dit lucht op, man. :')

I’m going to start this blog with a “confession” to make: I’m bisexual. Yeah. Bisexual. I have no clue what impression you have of me after reading this word, but I hope it’s nothing different from the one you had when you read the “I” at the start of this paragraph. Being what I am does not make me any different from whom I was before I found this out myself.

Even the word confession does not appear to be the right one (which is exactly why it’s between quotation marks), since I’ve never heard anyone confess to be heterosexual. They don’t have to, really, it’s something that you should totally decide for yourself: does the world need to know?

Now, the world does not need to know what sexual orientation I have, but I felt like if I’m really going to make a blog about these things I care about, of which equal rights for everyone is one, I could just as well tell them.

That being said, I have known about my sexuality for a little while right now. I’ve never told anyone, though, not due to the fact that I won’t be accepted anymore, but due to the fact that, as I’ve mentioned, did not feel like I should go out and tell everyone, because I wouldn’t have done it had I found out that I was a hundred procent heterosexual.

I’m a lucky girl, you know. I grew up in an environment where everyone really gives as much damns about your sexual orientation as they do about your hair colour or the gravity of your voice. I grew up in a country where for almost fifteen years straight now, all people have the right to marry the one they love. For far too long, I’ve considered this to be normal. Actually, that’s the wrong choice of words. I’ve considered this for far too long to be the standard everywhere in the West. It’s not. It should be, and not only in the West, for the love of God, but it isn’t.

So to all men and women, boys and girls, human beings: I don’t want you to move back a millimeter on the equal rights you have achieved; whether it be women’s rights, LGTBQ rights, civil rights or any other rights you have fought for. For Christ’s sake, or for whoever’s sake you want, really, go out and let your voice be heard. I believe from the bottom of my heart that when we all stand up together, we will still in our lifetimes be able to be the change we want to see in this world. We will win this fight and we will not back down from it until we do.

Know that however whoever you are, wherever you and whatever you’re going through, be it war, fights inside yourself or anything else, I love you. I love every single one of you. Fighting for all of this, fighting for what is inherently good, equals fighting for agape. The love of human beings because they are human.

I love you, and so many others do, too.

— Leah

[ bericht aangepast op 24 jan 2017 - 21:23 ]

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Soms is Hamilton zo overweldigend dat ik niet meer kan ademen.

Le Beau n’est que la promesse du bonheur | Will you dance, dear Emma? | page 28

Breien is best leuk

16 - 09 - '17

Met een gezichtsmasker op proberen te eten is dé bezigheid van de avond.

Mhm?

*gaat Glee-episode Quarterback kijken*

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Dougal schreef:
    *gaat Glee-episode Quarterback kijken*

Successsss

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

I fell asleep and I just woke up and everything hurts..

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

No_Maj schreef:
    (...)

Successsss

Ik zag net wat op YT met al die songs naar Finn en ik dacht 'die moet ik weer kijken' dus here we go. Let's cry. D:

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Firgun schreef:
    God ergens ben ik zo blij dat ik deze blogpost eindelijk neergeschreven heb en online gegooid heb. Weliswaar in 't Engels en met fouten, wellicht, maar dit lucht op, man. :')
    I’m going to start this blog with a “confession” to make: I’m bisexual. Yeah. Bisexual. I have no clue what impression you have of me after reading this word, but I hope it’s nothing different from the one you had when you read the “I” at the start of this paragraph. Being what I am does not make me any different from whom I was before I found this out myself.

Even the word confession does not appear to be the right one (which is exactly why it’s between quotation marks), since I’ve never heard anyone confess to be heterosexual. They don’t have to, really, it’s something that you should totally decide for yourself: does the world need to know?

Now, the world does not need to know what sexual orientation I have, but I felt like if I’m really going to make a blog about these things I care about, of which equal rights for everyone is one, I could just as well tell them.

That being said, I have known about my sexuality for a little while right now. I’ve never told anyone, though, not due to the fact that I won’t be accepted anymore, but due to the fact that, as I’ve mentioned, did not feel like I should go out and tell everyone, because I wouldn’t have done it had I found out that I was a hundred procent heterosexual.

I’m a lucky girl, you know. I grew up in an environment where everyone really gives as much damns about your sexual orientation as they do about your hair colour or the gravity of your voice. I grew up in a country where for almost fifteen years straight now, all people have the right to marry the one they love. For far too long, I’ve considered this to be normal. Actually, that’s the wrong choice of words. I’ve considered this for far too long to be the standard everywhere in the West. It’s not. It should be, and not only in the West, for the love of God, but it isn’t.

So to all men and women, boys and girls, human beings: I don’t want you to move back a millimeter on the equal rights you have achieved; whether it be women’s rights, LGTBQ rights, civil rights or any other rights you have fought for. For Christ’s sake, or for whoever’s sake you want, really, go out and let your voice be heard. I believe from the bottom of my heart that when we all stand up together, we will still in our lifetimes be able to be the change we want to see in this world. We will win this fight and we will not back down from it until we do.

Know that however whoever you are, wherever you and whatever you’re going through, be it war, fights inside yourself or anything else, I love you. I love every single one of you. Fighting for all of this, fighting for what is inherently good, equals fighting for agape. The love of human beings because they are human.

I love you, and so many others do, too.

— Leah

This is amazing Leah, you did great <3

Ugh. Ik wil echt kotsen van hoe zoetsappig en clingy ik ben maar aan de andere kant kan ik het ook niet stoppen. Humin pls, make up your damn mind.

The truth is out there.