•       Set in the present day and based on the iconic Archie Comics characters, "Riverdale" is a surprising and subversive take on Archie (KJ Apa), Betty (Lili Reinhart, Surviving Jack), Veronica (Camila Mendes), Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody), Josie (Ashleigh Murray) and their friends, exploring the surrealism of small town life -- the darkness and weirdness bubbling beneath Riverdale's wholesome facade.
          As a new school year begins, the town of Riverdale is reeling from the recent, tragic death of high school golden boy Jason Blossom - and nothing feels the same... Archie Andrews (KJ Apa) is still the all-American teen, but the summer's events made him realize that he wants to pursue a career in music - not follow in his dad's footsteps - despite the sudden end of his forbidden relationship with Riverdale's young music teacher, Ms. Grundy (Sarah Habel). Which means Archie doesn't have anyone who will mentor him - certainly not singer Josie McCoy (Ashleigh Murray), who is only focused on her band, the soon-to-be-world-famous Pussycats.
          It's all weighing heavily on Archie's mind - as is his fractured friendship with budding writer and fellow classmate Jughead Jones (Cole Sprouse). Meanwhile, girl-next-door Betty Cooper (Lili Reinhart) is anxious to see her crush Archie after being away all summer, but she's not quite ready to reveal her true feelings to him. And Betty's nerves - which are hardly soothed by her overbearing mother Alice (Madchen Amick) aren't the only thing holding her back.
          When a new student, Veronica Lodge (Camila Mendes), arrives in town from New York with her mother Hermione (Marisol Nichols), there's an undeniable spark between her and Archie, even though Veronica doesn't want to risk her new friendship with Betty by making a play for Archie. And then there's Cheryl Blossom (Madelaine Petsch)... Riverdale's Queen Bee is happy to stir up trouble amongst Archie, Betty, and Veronica, but Cheryl is keeping secrets of her own. What, exactly, is she hiding about the mysterious death of her twin brother, Jason? Riverdale may look like a quiet, sleepy town, but there are dangers in the shadows...

De eerste aflevering is nu te zien op Netflix!
    Wie kijkt? Heeft gekeken?
    Wat vinden jullie?
    Spoilers graag onder de spoilerknop!

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Ohja, ik ga meteen de 1ste aflevering downloaden ^^
    Trailer zag er wel gaaf uit!

MT.

"Nice is different than good." CORPSEHUSBAND > SCORPIO

Ik ga morgen waarschijnlijk eens kijken naar de eerste aflevering. Ik ben benieuwd!

16 - 09 - '17

Eh, ik weet niet wat ik ervan vind. Ik ga de eerste aflevering kijken en dan zie ik wel wat ik ervan vind.

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Archie got hot ^^

Opzich heeft de serie wel wat. Ben benieuwd of de 2de aflevering beter is.

Archie is echt een fuckboy though hahaha

[ bericht aangepast op 28 jan 2017 - 16:06 ]

Ik had nog nooit van de Archie Comics gehoord maar ben nu toch halverwege de eerste aflevering, and I like it.

but do you feel held by him? — does he feel like home to you? ( Anatomy » Midsommar )

Gemina schreef:
    Ik had nog nooit van de Archie Comics gehoord maar ben nu toch halverwege de eerste aflevering, and I like it.

Ik denk dat het vooral in Amerika populair was vroeger.

“She was another broken doll dreaming of a boy with glue.” - Atticus

Ik heb de eerste aflevering gezien. Lijkt me een leuke serie, eens zien hoe aflevering twee is (:

No guts no glory.

Het wordt al leuker ^^.

unf, dat lichaam van Archie

[ bericht aangepast op 3 feb 2017 - 19:36 ]

Ik heb de eerste episode gezien vorig weekend, de tweede moet ik nog kijken!

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Ik was echt so confused toen ze Cheryl Blossom arresteerden...

Barry_Allen schreef:
    Ik was echt so confused toen ze Cheryl Blossom arresteerden...

S A M E. Ik zat van: ehhhhh waT?

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Count me in! Wowow.

Give me Archie x Jughead, please.

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

MT :Y)
    Ik kan niet wachten op episode 3!

kip is lekker daarom heet ik drumstick

Mt. Ben er laatst mee begonnen.

Denk dat ik het ga bingewatchen wanneer ik tijd heb. Gelukkig zijn alle afleveringen er al :3

[ bericht aangepast op 7 feb 2017 - 9:11 ]

Egal was kommt, es wird gut, sowieso. Immer geht 'ne neue Tür auf, irgendwo.

Ik zit nu al te wachten op aflevering 3!! Ik vind het zo gave serie.

Ja, ik was ook confused na de arrestatie van Cherryl.. ik snap er niets van

It's never gonna happen, Guys.