• Hier kun je al je frustraties, euforische momenten en hersenspinsels kwijt.
    Dus zit je iets dwars? Heb je problemen? Is je ijsje niet lekker? Gelooft niemand in je draak?
    Of voel je je gewoon zo ontzettend blij en wil je dat met de rest van Quizlet delen?
    Schrijf hier dan alles van je af.

[ bericht aangepast op 1 maart 2018 - 14:14 ]

[ bericht aangepast door een moderator op 1 maart 2018 - 14:32 ]

i wanna die with you once or twice.

Ada schreef:
    (...)
    Ik denk dat men niet zo goed weet wat te reageren omdat het vooral iets is voor de mods om te fixen? (:

Idk, heb het gevoel dat op andere suggestietopics meer gereageerd wordt, maar miss heb je gelijk. Mja, tis niet het enige topic waarbij ik dat gevoel heb.

If you can't remember my name, just say 'chocolate' and I'll turn around.

Wanneer is het 2019? Of nog beter: kan ik terug in de tijd? Want ik wil mijn oma terug.

[ bericht aangepast op 25 feb 2018 - 0:06 ]

The sun will rise and we will try again.

Het toppunt van eenzaamheid: docenten laten je op blauw staan op app

Majime schreef:
    Het toppunt van eenzaamheid: docenten laten je op blauw staan op app

Well it is a saturday?

//

Ugh, so called “friends”.

Okay. I'm not a fan of surgeries. Cause I hate the idea of it. Yes, some surgeries are necessary. But I'm following a transwoman on YouTube and she just got a BBL done and damn the results look fucking amazing. She like recorded her surgery for most part and her recovery and this really changed my mind about surgeries, as did the topsurgery video's of a few transmen i follow, too.

— Inner peace, it's hard to find. —

Dare schreef:
    (...)

Well it is a saturday?

//

Ugh, so called “friends”.

Nee had het al een paar dagen geleden verstuurd haha, doordeweeks, maar ik heb nog geen antwoord gekregen

This episode hit me... Hard. Fuck.

Yeah, I don't know where to start
    How do you admit that you're falling apart

[ bericht aangepast op 24 feb 2018 - 23:56 ]

Ik wil dichter bij mij vrienden wonen, this sucks. (Of course, ik zou ook mijn rijbewijs kunnen halen but pffsh, ain't nobody got time for that)

kindness is never a burden.

Triggering:
    Maybe I should talk about this. Like.. Seriously talk about these thoughts... Cause I've been hiding them for too long, and I'm actually scared to hurt myself again. Or worse. I haven't in a while but I still see the scars from then on my legs and wrists and everywhere else and ugh. I wish I was stronger but I still cry every time I see them. I don't want to do it, but it's the only way I can cope with the shit I have to deal with every fucking day. But. I'm getting horribly suicidal again, even though life is kind of getting better every day? I mean, I have great friends, my grades are good, I'm taking up sports again, I'm eating healthy again but.. Not even that can stop these thoughts.

Ik heb zin in een kaaskroketje. Maar ik ga boos zijn op mezelf als ik dat doe. Altho, do we consider the plasticlike contents of kaaskroketten as real cheese? I mean???

[ bericht aangepast op 25 feb 2018 - 0:18 ]

You know, i actually looked forward to the moment i could finally say it to someone else. I was so happy and you just had to ruin it for me, didn't you? Im not that angry, just very disappointed. Luckily i have a bottle of Chardonnyay, so bye bitch.

"Yes, that was a banana. No one expects the banana!"

You two sounds like the same people. Don't overuse the words 'persoonlijk' and 'de max(x)' please and thank you.

deze ijshockeygame was echt het beste ooit, volgende week finale hier YAS

I, Tahani Al-Jamil, shall do my level best to make every event too much.

Feeling alone on your birthday sucks.

[Dragonneau > Osha] Valar Morghulis

When you go to sleep okay—ish but wake up feeling alonefatoldugly—ish.