• Tron: Resurrection

After the escape of Sam Flynn from The Grid, he vowed to make the grid accessible to outsiders as well as making it a place to live in for programs, ISOs and users alike.

In the present day, which is 2075, Sam Flynn is no longer and even though The Grid still receives the support it needs to keep existing, there’s turmoil brewing. A terrorist group named ISOFF (Isomorphic Algorithms For Freedom) tries to upset the power balance between programs and ISOs. Everyone is talking about the recent murder of a program that resided on the council by the ISOFF.

Users and ISOs need to start picking sides and programs no longer feel safe. Will the programs fight back and make their own counter initiative, will the ISOFF be shut down before their damage triggers a second purge? Or will Tron rise again from the ashes and fight for the justice of the Grid?

Your characters currently work or study and live in Tron City. As The Grid’s main city, the pressure to find or join ISOFF is felt by every citizen. What will your character do?

Information

All the information and lore can be found in the lorestory. If you are unfamiliar with the TRON universe, but do wanna participate: feel free! Ask any questions you might still have about anything for this RP, so I can either answer or make another chapter if needed.

Character lists
    ISO

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History
    Extras
    Relationships
    Program

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Turned (Is your program made in The Grid OR is a human who was made a program)
    POST purge OR second age of ISOs (aka did they spawn in a time that there were believed to be no ISOs or did they spawn in a time where ISOs were thriving again?)
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History
    Extras
    Relationships
    User

Name
    Pro or Con ISOFF
    Personality
    Appearance
    Skills/Weapons
    History (don’t forget to include why they are in The Grid)
    Extras
    Relationships

Roles

Deze zin moet blijven staan tot er mensen met een naam komen die lang genoeg is hihi. En blijkbaar was deze zin nog niet lang genoeg.
    ISO
    [1] ⌬ Lux ⌬ 28? ⌬ Kazama
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ Vanparys
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ USERNAME

Program
    [R] ⌬ Oscar Dillinger Fuchs ⌬ AGE ⌬ Dubhaile
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ Vici1

User
    [R] ⌬ NAME ⌬ AGE ⌬ lilyofthevalley

Rules

⌬ Respect your fellow writers, if you have a problem with something, you talk about it
    ⌬ A reservation stays for 2 weeks, it gets derezzed if you don't tell me you need more time
    ⌬ You can post in both Dutch and English, feel free to choose what you like better
    ⌬ If a topic is full, shoot me a message, I'll try to fix it as fast as I possibly can. If I don't answer within the hour, you can open a new topic
    ⌬ Good luck, have fun!

[ bericht aangepast op 3 mei 2024 - 13:10 ]

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque

Ooh, what's this? Tron kijken stond al een tijdje op mijn lijstje, maybe this is my sign hehe. I'll watch it and return :Y)

lilyofthevalley schreef:
    Ooh, what's this? Tron kijken stond al een tijdje op mijn lijstje, maybe this is my sign hehe. I'll watch it and return :Y)

Oh yesss, pls do

Alright, I'm convinced :Y)

Can I have a female user? (blush)

lilyofthevalley schreef:
    Alright, I'm convinced :Y)

Can I have a female user? (blush)

Yay! Je staat erbij c:

Questionn, ik zie op de map vijf verschillende steden staan. Verschillen ze onderling van elkaar and if yes, in what way?

lilyofthevalley schreef:
    Questionn, ik zie op de map vijf verschillende steden staan. Verschillen ze onderling van elkaar and if yes, in what way?

Het verhaal speelt zich af in Tron City. ISO City heeft aanzienlijk meer ISOs, Argon City heeft dan weer aanzienlijk meer Programs. De andere steden zijn een mix van alles. Het is gewoon om een idee te geven wat er zich op The Grid bevindt en ook eventueel een optie te geven om characters te hebben die in een andere stad geleefd hebben bijvoorbeeld c:

SCARLET

Anderson

༺𓆩✮𓆪༻

NAME

• Scarlet – 'Red'
    • Anderson – 'Son of Anders'

JOB
    Scarlet is a skilled medic and aesthetician, adept at adjusting the code in someone's disc to fix and repair any issues. Her skills extend beyond mere repairs, often improving upon an individuals appearance with tattoos. Once in a blue moon, she performs body modifications that boost an individuals performance, though they are deemed illegal. However, Scarlet works diligently to keep her illegal activities unknown, making sure nothing traces back to her. So far, she has avoided performing extreme modifications, with the modifications she's performed being discrete enough to go unnoticed. Only a select few are aware of her illegal business, which she keeps on the down-low to avoid any suspicion.

ISOFF
    I'm still undecided about this

PERSONALITY
    ― At first sight, Scarlet might look cold and aloof, which she sometimes deems necessary. However, if you would get to know her, you'd know her playful and charming nature fosters impressionable connections with others compensating for the inner loneliness she still feels. She tends to adapt her energy to match that of others.
    ― When it comes to unknown circumstances, she tends to observe and analyze. She needs to figure things out before she does anything else. Anything mysterious that catches her eye is a little project for her that needs to be deciphered. Scarlet is a curious person. Which means she is always eager to learn new things or experience something different, even though her curiosity sometimes leads to trouble.
    ― If you're on her good side, she'll always have your back. A great side-kick, if you will.
    ― She doesn't shy away from physical contact and she'll let you know if she is needy.
    ― Tattooing others is an outlet for her creativity.

APPEARANCE
    Length – 1.75m
    Weight – 60 kg
    Physique – On the leaner side, has baby muscles in her arms can do three pull ups, but give her a break she is still relatively new to fitness
    Skincolor – Pale
    Hair – Black, current length in first pic
    Eyes – Emerald Green
    Tattoos – She has various tattoos scattered across her body. Her right arm is more densely covered than her left. The designs incorporate butterflies, snakes, moons, flowers, etc. Most of her tattoos are on her upper body and come from before she entered the Grid.
    Piercings – Silver helix on right ear, multiple small silver rings on both ears and a lip ring (left side).

*shouts* ''Uhm...Hello? Where? Are? You? Going?? Don't leave me.''

SKILLS - WEAPONS
    Scarlet's way of thriving hinges on her vast network of connections, which she has carefully cultivated through her years as a medic and aesthetician. Occasionally she trades her services for valuable information. Her knowledge in code is useful, not only for medical emergencies, but also because her shady little side business allows her to offer services for a steep price in a way that benefits her. Her creative side allows her to have interesting problem solving skills, even though they sometimes might be unconventional.

HISTORY
    • 2050 – 2064 •
    Scarlet grows up in a chaotic household with emotionally unavailable parents who are on the verge of divorce. She seeks comfort in distracting herself with silly tech projects and making art.

• 2064 •
    Scarlet's parents are found dead in their bathroom, their sudden cause of death reported as an overdose.

• 2065 – 2068 •
    Scarlet resides in an orphanage, where she is accused of murdering her parents by some kids. Despite this, she reaches out to other children and befriends them to survive within the walls of the orphanage.

• 2068 – 2070 •
    Scarlet departs from the orphanage and enters college as a biomedical engineering student. At first, she struggles with her newfound independence. The pressure begins to take its toll, and slowly she falls behind in school. In an attempt to cope with the chaos, she turns to tattoos as a way to express herself. As time goes by, she becomes increasingly isolated and withdrawn, struggling to make connections with other students and feeling like an outsider. She feels lost and unsure of her place in the world. Meanwhile, she continues to investigate the mystery behind her parents' death, but is unable to solve it.

• 2070 •
    In a moment of despair, she stumbles upon the Grid and enters it as a User, hoping that this new world will give her the sense of purpose and meaning she's been searching for.

• 2070 – 2072 •
    Scarlet quickly adapts to the lifestyle of the programs and ISO's. She interns under supervision, learning coding skills and building her network of connections. Despite the challenges of being a newcomer, she finds a certain solace living within the Grid.

• 2072 – 2075 •
    Scarlet starts her own business, applying the skills she has learned from her internship, but also having the freedom to start experimenting however she sees fit. During these years she begins experimenting with illegal mods and expanding her network.

''I could fix you. No, I mean, literally.

EXTRA
    •Sexuality – Heterosexual
    •Fears – Loneliness – Getting abandoned – False accusations – Incapability
    •Likes – Designing tattoo's – Listening to music – Chewing gum – Silver jewelry – Driving a light cycle – Cracking a good joke – Teasing others – Unique individuals – Saying random ass things – Funky eyeliner looks
    •Dislikes – Impatient clients – Getting backstabbed – Being alone for long periods of time – The empty feeling that returns from time to time

– Despite adjusting well to life inside the Grid, a lot of things are still new to her. Consider the fact that she has lived here for around five years, compared to someone who has lived here for decades. Hence, her naivety sometimes shines through.
    – She has a habit of fidgeting, especially when she is bored or anxious. She used to pick on her skin, resulting in band-aids wrapped around her fingers. Nowadays she either picks on band-aids instead or swings tools around her finger.
    – She has used Scramblers before out of curiosity, even though the concept of drugs wasn't new to her, coming from earth. It's not something she seeks after often, but when things get really tough, she won't say no.

RELATIONSHIPS
    hit me up c:

[ bericht aangepast op 4 mei 2024 - 12:16 ]