• Oeps! Iemand had het vorige topic vol gemaakt. Hier is een nieuw topic!

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)


    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.

    Record: 307

    We waren gebleven bij 32


    Het roddelblad in mij zit gelijk te roepen, 'Girl, spill the teaaaa!' - Maxime

    92.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    93


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    94.

    95


    [ I will always love you ]

    96


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    97.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    98


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    99


    Let me in, let me in.

    100


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    101


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    102.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    103.

    104


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    105


    [ I will always love you ]

    106.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.