• Oeps! Iemand had het vorige topic vol gemaakt. Hier is een nieuw topic!

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)


    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.

    Record: 307

    We waren gebleven bij 32


    Het roddelblad in mij zit gelijk te roepen, 'Girl, spill the teaaaa!' - Maxime

    107.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    108


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    109


    Let me in, let me in.

    110.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    111


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    112


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    113.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    114


    het is Schoonheid zelf op zichzelf eeuwig eenvormig met zichzelf [Plato, Symposium, 211b]

    115


    [ I will always love you ]

    116.

    117.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    118


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    119.


    'Three words, large enough to tip the world; I remember you.'

    120


    Let me in, let me in.

    121.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.