• Oeps! Iemand had het vorige topic vol gemaakt. Hier is een nieuw topic!

    Ben je een user of Qrew hier op Qreaties.nl? Dan tel je door.
    Ben je mod? Dan boem 💥 je :Y)


    Daarna begint het tellen weer bij 1.

    Record: 307

    We waren gebleven bij 32


    Het roddelblad in mij zit gelijk te roepen, 'Girl, spill the teaaaa!' - Maxime

    137.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    138


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    139


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    140


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    141

    142.

    [ bericht aangepast op 13 juni 2024 - 16:31 ]

    143


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    144


    Let me in, let me in.

    145


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    146.


    That is a perfect copy of reality.

    147


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    148


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    149


    "I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe."

    150.

    151


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.