• Kom erachter wat je als laatst hebt gekopieerd

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

What Makes You Beautiful.

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

"Robbing someone of their smile and putting it on your face doesn’t make you happy." - Tablo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huXsjXNwkD8&feature=autoplay&list=PLD453D970E8C81DDC&lf=results_main&playnext=1

“If I had someone like that in my life, I’d be very happy indeed.” - Bradley James

Every scrap of you would be taken from me, watched as you signed your name Marjorie

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0lc2qEvNk1r4smcjo1_500.jpg

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

People associate certain colors with certain flavors, and the color of food can influence the perceived flavor in anything from candy to wine.[2] Sometimes the aim is to simulate a color that is perceived by the consumer as natural, such as adding red coloring to glacé cherries (which would otherwise be beige), but sometimes it is for effect, like the green ketchup that Heinz launched in 1999. Color additives are used in foods for many reasons including:[3]
    offset color loss due to exposure to light, air, temperature extremes, moisture and storage conditions
    correct natural variations in color
    enhance colors that occur naturally
    provide color to colorless and "fun" foods

Without color additives, colas wouldn't be brown, margarine wouldn't be yellow and mint ice cream wouldn't be green. Color additives are recognized as an important part of practically all foods we eat.[4]

[edit] Regulation

Food colorings are tested for safety by various bodies around the world and sometimes different bodies have different views on food color safety. In the United States, FD&C numbers (which indicate that the FDA has approved the colorant for use in foods, drugs and cosmetics) are given to approved synthetic food dyes that do not exist in nature, while in the European Union, E numbers are used for all additives, both synthetic and natural, that are approved in food applications. The food colors are known by E numbers that begin with a 1, such as E100 (turmeric) or E161b (lutein).[5] Most other countries have their own regulations and list of food colors which can be used in various applications, including maximum daily intake limits.

Natural colors are not required to be certified by a number of regulatory bodies throughout the world, including the United States FDA. The FDA lists "color additives exempt from certification" for food in subpart A of the Code of Federal Regulations - Title 21 Part 73. However, this list contains substances which may have synthetic origins. FDA's permitted colors are classified as subject to certification or exempt from certification, both of which are subject to rigorous safety standards prior to their approval and listing for use in foods.
    Certified colors are synthetically produced and are used widely because they impart an intense, uniform color, are less expensive, and blend more easily to create a variety of hues. There are nine certified color additives approved for use in the United States. Certified food colors generally do not add undesirable flavors to foods.
    Colors that are exempt from certification include pigments derived from natural sources such as vegetables, minerals or animals. Nature derived color additives are typically more expensive than certified colors and may add unintended flavors to foods. Examples of exempt colors include annatto, beet extract, caramel, beta-carotene and grape skin extract.

[edit] Natural food dyes

Natural food colors can make a variety of different hues
    A growing number of natural food dyes are being commercially produced, partly due to consumer concerns surrounding synthetic dyes. Some examples include:
    Caramel coloring (E150), made from caramelized sugar
    Annatto (E160b), a reddish-orange dye made from the seed of the achiote.
    Chlorophyllin (E140), a green dye made from chlorella algae
    Cochineal (E120), a red dye derived from the cochineal insect, Dactylopius coccus
    Betanin (E162) extracted from beets
    Turmeric (curcuminoids, E100)
    Saffron (carotenoids, E160a)
    Paprika (E160c)
    Elderberry juice
    Pandan (Pandanus amaryllifolius), a green food coloring
    Butterfly pea (Clitoria ternatea), a blue food dye

To ensure reproducibility, the colored components of these substances are often provided in highly purified form, and for increased stability and convenience, they can be formulated in suitable carrier materials (solid and liquids). Hexane, acetone and other solvents break down cell walls in the fruit and vegetables and allow for maximum extraction of the coloring. Residues of these often remain in the finished product, but they do not need to be declared on the product; this is because they are part of a group of substances known as carry-over ingredients.

Natural food colors, due to their organic nature, can sometimes cause allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock in sensitive individuals. Coloring agents known to be potential hazards include annatto, cochineal and carmine.[citation needed]

[edit] Artificial coloring in United States

Tijd voor koffie.

Jaa CAROOOOOTS :D

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Il faudra se dépasser
    Pour gagner la guerre
    Je ne veux pas d'écolières
    Pour défendre nos terres

Vous êtes les plus moches de toutes mes recrues
    Plus têtes-de-pioches, on n'en fait plus
    Mais je ferai de vous des hommes, avant tout

Soyez dur comme la pierre
    D'où jaillit l'étincelle
    Qui enflamme et modèle
    Le courage, la colère

Quelle bande de lavettes, de vraies mauviettes
    Vous n'êtes tous que des flanc-mous
    Mais je ferai de vous des hommes, avant tout

Toutes ces manœuvres, à quoi ça rime ?

Dîtes adieu à celle que j'aimais

Je n'aurai dû jamais sécher mes cours de gym

Ce gars-là doit le faire exprès

Faut pas qu'il découvre mon secret

J'ai coulé en natation, je préfère l'escrime

(Sois un homme)
    Soyons plus vif que le cours d'une rivière !
    (Sois un homme)
    Forts comme un typhon sans peur aucune !
    (Sois un homme)
    Avec la fureur du feu de l'enfer
    Et tout le mystère d'une nuit de pleine lune !

Le temps file et l'ennemi
    Se rapproche enfin
    Suivez bien tous mes ordres
    On vaincra ces chiens !

Si vous redoutez la vue du sang
    Décampez, il est encore temps
    Oui je ferai de vous des hommes, avant tout

(Sois un homme)
    (Sois un homme)
    (Sois un homme)

(Sois un homme)
    (Sois un homme)
    (Sois un homme)

Wie snapt wat dit is, krijgt een koekje. (pirate)

ars moriendi

http://6.media.hyves-static.net/1048026213/6/mH4g/0/img1048026213.jpeg

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHARRY neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

And I need you now tonight and I need you more than ever
    And if you only hold me tight we'll be holding on forever

Sometimes in my tears I drown, but I never let it get me down.

HERMAN WIJ WILLEN VRIJ!

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

http://www.essence-surprise.eu/en/x-0-1.html

I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear. - Freddie Mercury

www.facebook.com/Shinibubbles

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

niks =D

start everyday with a new hope leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow