• Ken je dat? Je hebt een geheim wat je eigenlijk aan iedereen wil vertellen, maar het is zo erg dat je het tegen niemand durft te zeggen dus je houd je mond maar. Dat is niet chill, en daarom kun je hier je hart luchten(:

Als je iets hebt waar je al weken/maanden/dagen mee rond loopt, iets waar je je kapot aan ergert of iets wat je gewoon echt kwijt moet hebt, post het dan in dit topic(:

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Waarom moet ik nou net weer op 1 tiende punt zakken en gaan lopen stressen over mijn herkansing.. Fuck you school, fuck you.

Sometimes your plans don't work out because God has better ones.

I like you, I really really like you but you don't seem to like me?

Shit happens but pee happens a lot more.

I just really want to get on that fucking boat, curl up on the bed and fall asleep. Then i'll wake up, ready to face you and hopefully I won't start bawling like a baby.

can I have that?

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I love you, just because you are the only one whose there for me, who understands me.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

I feel miserable.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Fuck school. WAAROM VINDEN DOCENTEN HET LEUK OM DRIE PROJECTEN VOOR MORGEN OP TE GEVEN? Ik heb lv nog amper af, ak nauwelijks aan begonnen en bio helemaal niks. FML.

Un rêve peut mourir mais on n'enterre jamais l'avenir.

I really really like you, even though I have just met you. You act like you like me. Do you? Do you see a future in us, as friends?

You always have a choice in life, it's sometimes just

I just can't be happy..

"I believe that marriage isn't between a man and a woman; but between love and love." - Frank Ocean

Nee, nee, nee. Maandag begint het allemaal weer overnieuw. Echt, ik durf weeral niet. Ik durf je gewoon niet onder ogen te komen. Maar, waarom niet? Het is niet dat je me ooit iets hebt aangedaan. Ik word gewoon al zenuwachtig als ik eraan denk, serieus.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Ik ben bang dat ik je kwijt raak aan haar.

The universal language of art.

Sweety, I wanna have you here with me, you are so close, how can you feel so far away? I feel like running, the distance might feel more logical...

Everybody wants forever, I just want to burn up bright...

Ken je dat gevoel, dat iemand je flink verraden heeft? Ja, dat gevoel heb ik nu :)

Life is hard and then we die

Waarom ben je niet op skype?

26 - 02 - '16

I don't get you, at all. Why don't you just answer me?

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

waarom ben ik je godverdomme vergeten :'( wie vergeet nou zoiets? ): ik ben een klootzak.