• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

If people are tryin' to bring you down, it only means that you are above them

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

I will stay with you, Liam. Because i'm your friend - Zayn Malik.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Ik probeer niet op het 1D gedeelte te letten ;P

No one dies a virgin, because life fucks us al

Tijd voor koffie.

Zulk soort quotes hoor je gewoon té vaak haha.

"Don't care about what you've done. Care about what you're doing."

Tell me about it, stud.

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are. - J.K. Rowling

[ bericht aangepast op 29 dec 2012 - 21:49 ]

I said I love you, you said goodbye.

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

"Everybody deserves second chances, but not for the same mistakes."

None but ourselves can free our minds.

There's a story behind every person. There's a reason why they're the way they are. They aren't just like that because they want to. Something in the past created them and sometimes it's impossible to fix them.

5, en dan reken ik niet de Justin Bieber mee op de achtergrond.

''Self-interest, or rather self-love, or egoism, has been more plausibly substituted as the basis of morality.''

[ bericht aangepast op 29 dec 2012 - 22:23 ]

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

'Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.' ~Knorretje

"We dislike some people's behavior, because they show us the things we don't want to see in ourselves."

"Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us." - Jane Austen

'' You can't always get what you want . But if you try sometimes well you might find . You get what you need '' Mick Jagger

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength