• Hey allemaal,

Het spel heet Rate de quote!.
    Uitleg:
    De eerste persoon (ik in dit geval) plaatst een quote van een (bekend) persoon.
    De volgende persoon geeft een cijfer tussen de 1 en de 10 voor die quote. Diegene zet ook een nieuwe quote in dat bericht zodat de derde persoon (dus die persoon onder de berichtplaatser) die quote weer kan raten.

Makkelijk of niet?

De eerste quote:
    “O, look how cute you are in a princess dress! And she looks up to me and she's like: You sound like a girl.” ~Chris Colfer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

'After all this time?'
    'Always.' - Dumbledore and Snape.

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

a human has two eyes to see. two ears to hear. two hands to feel. two legs to walk. But wy do we have one heart, because the other is by someone else, you just has to find it.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 sep 2012 - 22:38 ]

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
    - Helen Keller

[ bericht aangepast op 14 sep 2012 - 22:50 ]

And this I believe: that the free, exploring mind of the individual human is the most valuable thing in the world.

I know I'm not perfect, and I don't claim to be, but before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.
    - Bob Marley

She would rather be beaten to death than take any shit. - Stieg Larsson [over Lisbeth Salander]

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

'Girls with asses like mine, do not date boys with faces like yours'
    Blijft altijd grappig!:P

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

"Never give up on someone you love" • Ariane Grande.

'I don't want to leave her just because she makes me a better person.'

~BUMP!~

'Een gestreepte koe maakt nog geen zebra.' ~Ruben van der Meer

"If you're gonna say that you've always been secretly gay for me, everyone always just kind of assumed it."

Haha 8.0

'The mirror can lie. It doesn't show you what's inside' -Demi Lovato

[ bericht aangepast op 29 dec 2012 - 16:50 ]

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli

Toch wel een 8, because it's true.

'Was ik maar een vogel, dan hoefde ik niet te leren om werkelijk vrij te zijn.' - Jimmy J. (Mijn vader).

I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.

Lilium schreef:

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
    - Helen Keller

Heb je die van Criminal Minds? Die vind ik ook mooi!

XoXo, You Know You Love Me, HMW..!!

I think the only reason why people hold onto memories is because memories are the only things that don't change when everyone else does

Hell is empty..al the devils are here

"Act the way you want to be and soon you'll be the way you act" ~Curt Mega

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

9 <3

btw love Cher

''Live for the moment, because everything else is uncertain'' - Louis Tomlinson

Please never stop smiling.