• Druk op ctrl + V, en ontdek wat je het laatst hebt gekopieërd!

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

MsgBox("Ik werk")

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

http://www.quizlet.nl/forum/topic.php?tid=132916

Mijn username is een kopje, geen plaat

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

Hush, little baby don't you cry
    It is just a lullaby
    Dreams of rainbows make you stop
    That I am here to wake you up

* Brennan Heart & The Prophet - Wake Up! lyrics

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cDOzrLpM8A

Vatican Cameos

http://i48.tinypic.com/2vn51c8.jpg

And who am I? That's the secret I'll never tell

#6658908 Twitter Support: Request Confirmation, "Impersonation"‏

I hope you drown in all the cum you fucking swallow, to get yourself to the top.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/43730554/tumblr_mdppqo5yRg1rj5abgo1_500_large.png

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

http://oi49.tinypic.com/27y1w61.jpg

Naam:
    Bijnaam:
    Leeftijd(Tussen 13 en 18):
    Groep:
    Karakter:
    Uiterlijk(liefst met foto):
    Extra:

I'm Ellie's & Mitshy's little secret. Rawr.

stay safe because I like being alive at the same time as you

Chapter Eight: Choices

What am I doing? I shouldn't be doing this, thought Judy, as he walked through the dim hallways towards the main entrance. Boris had tried to destroy the world of beyblading three times; ruining the very spirit of the game, yet he had promised he could help her? He was not to be trusted. The man was a criminal. But her boss couldn't be trusted either; if she could get help from other sources then she was going to take it.

It didn't take her long to reach the park. Fortunately, the park was rather empty; dark clouds were billowing on the horizon and she suspected a storm was on the way. She turned her head around in both directions searching for one of the men Boris promised. But she found no one. She was beginning to wonder if he had set her up to make her look like a fool. Where was this man? "Judy Tate?" a voice asked from behind.

Startled, Judy jumped then spun around. A man dressed in a dark hooded robe stood before her. He looked suspicious. "Yes, that's me. You are the man to take me to Boris?" she asked.

He whipped his head around to the left, then right. "I will take you to Boris. Follow me."

Although the entire situation was rather unsettling, Judy followed the strange man towards Boris' destination. Doubt developed in her mind the further they walked. Was she walking into a trap? Would Boris attack her and keep her hostage? She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and thought about grabbing it. She needed to let her family know where she was. Without wasting more time, she reached down for her phone, but the man grabbed her arm, "You are in no danger, Judy. There is no need to call."

She pulled her arm away and nodded, yet she couldn't hide the feeling of danger rise up within her. As they continued to walk, Judy noticed they were walking towards the danger zone; the slums. Beggars prowled the streets, and thieves hid in the shadows waiting to ambush unsuspecting victims. It was almost silent; the only sounds that could be heard came from the pleas and moans of the beggars. "The slums?" she asked.

"You will not be harmed," the man said, drawing her closer, "Boris made it clear to protect the lady."

Judy wasn't sure if she should be repulsed by that. Sure, it was nice to be protected but by a man like Boris? It made her feel unsafe. She glanced back over her shoulder watching as her suburb faded into the distance. Feeling the man's stare, she turned her head around and focused on the path ahead. "How much further?" They had crossed the invisible boundary into the slums and she hoped they did not have to walk further into the area.

"We are here now, please step this way." The man stopped, lifted his arm to the left pointing to one of many dark alleyways. "We have a base underground." Taking in a deep breath, Judy stepped into the alley. She half suspected someone to jump out at her and tackle her to the ground, but no attack came. Feeling somewhat safer, Judy took another step into the darkness. "Just keep going until you come across a door at the far end. I will be right behind you."

The room was most unlike she expected. Instead of a dark, damp room with little furniture, she stood in a fully furnished room with full lighting. Boris sat in the far corner with four other men deep in conversation about something. The conversation ceased when he noticed her. He ordered his men to leave the area. Rising from his chair, he acknowledged Judy with a nod as his men cleared the area. "Judy, I am glad you have come."

Judy swallowed and walked forward with caution, her eyes darting around the room searching for an escape route if needed. "I do not have long, make this quick."

"Please, sit down," Boris said, pointing to one of the brown leather couches. Judy kept her eyes focused on him, until she reached the chair. She sat down as he did. "I understand you are in quite the predicament."

"How do you know so much about me?"

Boris shrugged. "Your boss has given you the task of overthrowing Stanley Dickenson. You can't keep that information hidden forever."

"You said you could help."

Boris leaned back in his chair, placing his hands behind his head, "I intend to give you all the aid I can, but first you must know what is happening."

Judy hardened her stare. "What makes you think I will believe your words? You have misled us before."

"Those days are over now and I've put them well behind me."

Judy snorted, crossing her arms over her chest. "I have a hard time believing that."

"Believe what you want – but I am being honest. I am here to give you help." He pointed to the door she entered through, "You can choose to leave now and not listen to my words, or you can sit here and listen and stop it now before it gets worse. It's your choice." Green eyes bore into her own blue eyes, sending a shudder to race down her spine. Here she was sitting alone in a room with the Russian criminal mastermind. Her eyes drifted to the door, then back to Boris. Stay here and learn about possible lies or get up and walk through the door and not listen to possible truths? Whatever decision she chose to make she knew it would impact the rest of her life.

It felt strange walking away from the White Tigers, but he knew keeping his distance was important. But staying away was getting harder with each visit. It was as if some sort of spell had been cast upon him, making his desire to leave the area more difficult. But it wasn't a spell; it was a girl and her name was Mariah. Staying away from her forever was what he should be doing, but he couldn't leave the girl he had come to like behind. "She'd be better off without you, you know," he told himself, as he walked towards the forest.

"Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity."

Mystel glanced up at the branch above and saw Ming Ming. "I see you've finally managed to climb the tree..." That's when he noticed a ladder leading up the tree trunk. "Taking the easy route."

She sent him a withering look, then climbed down the ladder. She flattened her skirt and brushed down dirt before looking at him. "Seeing Mariah again, are you?"

"She's a friend, Ming Ming."

He turned away from her, but she stepped in front of his path. "Just a friend?" she asked, eyebrows arched in a suggestive manner.

Mystel narrowed his eyes, "Don't even go there."

"Aww, what's the matter? Did I venture into dangerous territory?" she replied, grinning. She brushed a strand of loose hair away from her face and pushed it behind her right ear. "Did something go wrong? You don't look very happy. Didn't she smile at you today?" she added. "So, what's the problem?"

Mystel debated with the idea of telling Ming Ming. Other than Mariah, Ming Ming was the only female he had any interaction with. She was like a sister to him. A very playful sometimes annoying sister. "It's nothing, it's just... a pain having to hide all the time, you know?" he replied, in an attempt to change the topic.

Unfortunately, Ming Ming saw right through his attempt. The grin on her face widened. "Mariah likes someone else?"

"What makes you think that?" he replied quickly.

"The downcast expression, the attempt to change conversation... you're hiding something and it's about Mariah." She moved closer to him, round eyes fixed on his face. "Tell me all about it and I'll see how I can help. I'm a female too, so I can probably offer some insight into how her mind works."

Damn Ming Ming and her puppy dog eyes. She could move anyone with that look. He sighed, moved to the base of the tree and sat down pressing his back against the surface of the trunk. She did the same. "She still likes Rei." The grin on her face widened even more. He didn't think it was possible to have a smile so wide. "What's so funny?"

She giggled, then tapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Just the thought of you having female problems is amusing. Jealous, are you?"

"I'm not jealous. I'm just..."

"Upset? Confused? You know, Mariah has a deep friendship with Rei. She probably doesn't like him in that way. I mean, look; you should be happy she's even willing to still talk to you after the whole BEGA fiasco. If that's not a positive sign, then I don't know what is." Mystel didn't respond. "This is really not the time to have female problems, Mystel. We have a tournament to practice for."

"I thought we weren't doing it? What happened to the 'stay low and keep hidden' plan Boris assigned us?"

She shrugged. "Garland told me earlier plans have changed now; he said we need to move on to the next step because events are moving quicker then he originally assumed. Judy's in trouble and Boris is going to help her, while we have to prepare for the tournament and pass the qualifying rounds. We can't allow Douglas' team to pass the qualifying rounds otherwise they will ruin the tournament experience for everyone," Ming Ming replied, resting her hand on his shoulder. "So that means you have to compete as well. We need to be a team of five. You never know, you might get the chance to face Rei in the ultimate showdown for Mariah." She grinned at the sour look on her friend's face.

"Rei wouldn't stand a chance against me."

Ming Ming lifted a brow, "Well, aren't you overconfident."

"I thought females liked confident guys?"

"Confident, yes. Cocky, no."

Mystel frowned. "Alright, alright, I get the point. I already told Mariah I wasn't competing though."

"Tell her that you had a change of heart? It's pretty simple. Just don't tell her that we're still working with Boris, I doubt she'd like that much." She aided herself up from the ground using Mystel as support. "I'll go and get the other guys, you handle Mariah. Garland is cooking something special tonight, so you better show." Without adding more, she walked away leaving Mystel alone.

Tyson faced the practice dish, with his beylauncher at the ready. He inserted his ripcord, aimed at the centre then pulled back hard releasing his blade into the dish. It landed directly in the centre and spun around in circles. Tyson placed his launcher and cord on the ground then picked up a practice set. He released the blade into the dish. This blade was one of Kenny's newly designed practice beyblades. It acted on its own using random patterns of attack based on the data he obtained from previous battles. It was useful for practicing new moves, but was inferior to battling another beyblader. Still, it would have to do.

"Come on, Dragoon..." Tyson said, through clenched teeth. Although non-existent in his blade, Tyson still referred to it as Dragoon. It seemed odd to give the blade another name or no name at all. "Attack!" he shouted. But Dragoon did not oblige; instead, it pulled back from its opponent choosing to race up and down the slopes of the dish.

The other beyblade chased Dragoon around the dish then smashed into sending creating sparks. It pushed Dragoon up the slope forcing it towards the edge. "Dragoon!" Tyson shouted, anger flashing in his eyes. He could feel his blade lacking power in its hits; it was as if his blade no longer had the will to blade. Was this a sign of things to come? If Tyson could not beat a controlled by machine blade, then how would he fair in the tournament? He would be the laughing stock of the universe. People expected great things from him. He was, after all, the champion blader of three years.

The words of his speech to his friends flooded back to him. How could he face them again? He instilled words of passion in their heads, made them vow not to go easy on him during the tournament, but that was looking to be the wrong decision. He would not last more than five seconds at this rate. His shoulders slumped and he dropped to his knees, watching Dragoon get pushed out of the dish. "Dragoon..." He closed his eyes and hung his head low, defeated. He tried to believe, but the faith just wasn't there.

"Tyson?"

Hearing his name, Tyson opened his eyes and glanced over his shoulder. Hilary stood at the door watching him with sad eyes. How long had she been standing there for? He forced a smile. "Come to watch me lose?" A bitter laugh escaped his parched throat. He looked back towards the dish. "It's useless, Hilary. I can't... do this. It's not the same without Dragoon."

She walked towards them, dropping down to his side. "You're a champion beyblader, Tyson. You will overcome this."

He snorted. "A champion beyblader... I don't have Dragoon anymore. I can't blade without the same intensity anymore. When I face all those fans... I feel their expectations... they expect great things, they expect me to put on a show. And then... I'll blade like this. My fans will feel cheated." Using the back palm of his hand, he wiped an eye. "Why am I telling you any of this? You don't know what it's like to be a beyblader..." He turned his back to her.

Hilary rested a hand on his shoulder. "You need to bring yourself out of this state of mind, Tyson. Beating yourself up over this isn't going to make you any better."

"And what do you think I should do?" he snapped, glaring up at her. Hilary didn't respond, and Tyson turned away again. "Sorry, Hilary. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." Once there was a time he and Hilary used to argue over every little thing, but now he considered her as one of his closest friends. He shared a bond with her that he didn't have with his male friends. He couldn't quite figure out what it was. "I just... don't know how I can move on from this? I told my friends to give it their best when they face me in the dish. I can't battle them in this state; it'll be embarrassing for both of us."

"I've known you for awhile, Tyson. In case you have forgotten, you are not a quitter. You're a fighter. You need to believe you can do this."

"But how? Help me, Hilary."

"You're trying too hard to blade like you still have Dragoon. Try to put yourself in a place where you didn't have your bitbeast, remember how you battled back then."

He looked at her directly. "Hiro used to coach me when I was younger. He was my support." And now Hiro was gone, just like Dragoon. Was everything he loved going to leave him? "They're all leaving me, Hil."

"I am still here and I will never leave you alone, Tyson," Hilary replied softly, brushing aside a strand of hair from her eyes. "I believe you can blade like a champion without Dragoon. You're an essential part of this team, Tyson and I'm not going to let you fall apart."

A slow smile crossed Tyson's face, and this time it wasn't forced. "I'm glad to have you here. Thanks, Hil. I needed that."

She smiled back, then pulled out a beyblade launcher. "You and I are going to have a beybattle."

That wiped the smile of his face. "What? But you don't even know how to beyblade?"

She grinned, then winked. "Why don't you teach me then? You might discover something new about yourself." She stood up and walked to the opposite side of the dish. "Well, what are you waiting for, Tyson?"

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Chapter Eight: Choices

What am I doing? I shouldn't be doing this, thought Judy, as he walked through the dim hallways towards the main entrance. Boris had tried to destroy the world of beyblading three times; ruining the very spirit of the game, yet he had promised he could help her? He was not to be trusted. The man was a criminal. But her boss couldn't be trusted either; if she could get help from other sources then she was going to take it.

It didn't take her long to reach the park. Fortunately, the park was rather empty; dark clouds were billowing on the horizon and she suspected a storm was on the way. She turned her head around in both directions searching for one of the men Boris promised. But she found no one. She was beginning to wonder if he had set her up to make her look like a fool. Where was this man? "Judy Tate?" a voice asked from behind.

Startled, Judy jumped then spun around. A man dressed in a dark hooded robe stood before her. He looked suspicious. "Yes, that's me. You are the man to take me to Boris?" she asked.

He whipped his head around to the left, then right. "I will take you to Boris. Follow me."

Although the entire situation was rather unsettling, Judy followed the strange man towards Boris' destination. Doubt developed in her mind the further they walked. Was she walking into a trap? Would Boris attack her and keep her hostage? She felt her phone vibrate in her pocket and thought about grabbing it. She needed to let her family know where she was. Without wasting more time, she reached down for her phone, but the man grabbed her arm, "You are in no danger, Judy. There is no need to call."

She pulled her arm away and nodded, yet she couldn't hide the feeling of danger rise up within her. As they continued to walk, Judy noticed they were walking towards the danger zone; the slums. Beggars prowled the streets, and thieves hid in the shadows waiting to ambush unsuspecting victims. It was almost silent; the only sounds that could be heard came from the pleas and moans of the beggars. "The slums?" she asked.

"You will not be harmed," the man said, drawing her closer, "Boris made it clear to protect the lady."

Judy wasn't sure if she should be repulsed by that. Sure, it was nice to be protected but by a man like Boris? It made her feel unsafe. She glanced back over her shoulder watching as her suburb faded into the distance. Feeling the man's stare, she turned her head around and focused on the path ahead. "How much further?" They had crossed the invisible boundary into the slums and she hoped they did not have to walk further into the area.

"We are here now, please step this way." The man stopped, lifted his arm to the left pointing to one of many dark alleyways. "We have a base underground." Taking in a deep breath, Judy stepped into the alley. She half suspected someone to jump out at her and tackle her to the ground, but no attack came. Feeling somewhat safer, Judy took another step into the darkness. "Just keep going until you come across a door at the far end. I will be right behind you."

The room was most unlike she expected. Instead of a dark, damp room with little furniture, she stood in a fully furnished room with full lighting. Boris sat in the far corner with four other men deep in conversation about something. The conversation ceased when he noticed her. He ordered his men to leave the area. Rising from his chair, he acknowledged Judy with a nod as his men cleared the area. "Judy, I am glad you have come."

Judy swallowed and walked forward with caution, her eyes darting around the room searching for an escape route if needed. "I do not have long, make this quick."

"Please, sit down," Boris said, pointing to one of the brown leather couches. Judy kept her eyes focused on him, until she reached the chair. She sat down as he did. "I understand you are in quite the predicament."

"How do you know so much about me?"

Boris shrugged. "Your boss has given you the task of overthrowing Stanley Dickenson. You can't keep that information hidden forever."

"You said you could help."

Boris leaned back in his chair, placing his hands behind his head, "I intend to give you all the aid I can, but first you must know what is happening."

Judy hardened her stare. "What makes you think I will believe your words? You have misled us before."

"Those days are over now and I've put them well behind me."

Judy snorted, crossing her arms over her chest. "I have a hard time believing that."

"Believe what you want – but I am being honest. I am here to give you help." He pointed to the door she entered through, "You can choose to leave now and not listen to my words, or you can sit here and listen and stop it now before it gets worse. It's your choice." Green eyes bore into her own blue eyes, sending a shudder to race down her spine. Here she was sitting alone in a room with the Russian criminal mastermind. Her eyes drifted to the door, then back to Boris. Stay here and learn about possible lies or get up and walk through the door and not listen to possible truths? Whatever decision she chose to make she knew it would impact the rest of her life.

It felt strange walking away from the White Tigers, but he knew keeping his distance was important. But staying away was getting harder with each visit. It was as if some sort of spell had been cast upon him, making his desire to leave the area more difficult. But it wasn't a spell; it was a girl and her name was Mariah. Staying away from her forever was what he should be doing, but he couldn't leave the girl he had come to like behind. "She'd be better off without you, you know," he told himself, as he walked towards the forest.

"Talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity."

Mystel glanced up at the branch above and saw Ming Ming. "I see you've finally managed to climb the tree..." That's when he noticed a ladder leading up the tree trunk. "Taking the easy route."

She sent him a withering look, then climbed down the ladder. She flattened her skirt and brushed down dirt before looking at him. "Seeing Mariah again, are you?"

"She's a friend, Ming Ming."

He turned away from her, but she stepped in front of his path. "Just a friend?" she asked, eyebrows arched in a suggestive manner.

Mystel narrowed his eyes, "Don't even go there."

"Aww, what's the matter? Did I venture into dangerous territory?" she replied, grinning. She brushed a strand of loose hair away from her face and pushed it behind her right ear. "Did something go wrong? You don't look very happy. Didn't she smile at you today?" she added. "So, what's the problem?"

Mystel debated with the idea of telling Ming Ming. Other than Mariah, Ming Ming was the only female he had any interaction with. She was like a sister to him. A very playful sometimes annoying sister. "It's nothing, it's just... a pain having to hide all the time, you know?" he replied, in an attempt to change the topic.

Unfortunately, Ming Ming saw right through his attempt. The grin on her face widened. "Mariah likes someone else?"

"What makes you think that?" he replied quickly.

"The downcast expression, the attempt to change conversation... you're hiding something and it's about Mariah." She moved closer to him, round eyes fixed on his face. "Tell me all about it and I'll see how I can help. I'm a female too, so I can probably offer some insight into how her mind works."

Damn Ming Ming and her puppy dog eyes. She could move anyone with that look. He sighed, moved to the base of the tree and sat down pressing his back against the surface of the trunk. She did the same. "She still likes Rei." The grin on her face widened even more. He didn't think it was possible to have a smile so wide. "What's so funny?"

She giggled, then tapped him lightly on the shoulder. "Just the thought of you having female problems is amusing. Jealous, are you?"

"I'm not jealous. I'm just..."

"Upset? Confused? You know, Mariah has a deep friendship with Rei. She probably doesn't like him in that way. I mean, look; you should be happy she's even willing to still talk to you after the whole BEGA fiasco. If that's not a positive sign, then I don't know what is." Mystel didn't respond. "This is really not the time to have female problems, Mystel. We have a tournament to practice for."

"I thought we weren't doing it? What happened to the 'stay low and keep hidden' plan Boris assigned us?"

She shrugged. "Garland told me earlier plans have changed now; he said we need to move on to the next step because events are moving quicker then he originally assumed. Judy's in trouble and Boris is going to help her, while we have to prepare for the tournament and pass the qualifying rounds. We can't allow Douglas' team to pass the qualifying rounds otherwise they will ruin the tournament experience for everyone," Ming Ming replied, resting her hand on his shoulder. "So that means you have to compete as well. We need to be a team of five. You never know, you might get the chance to face Rei in the ultimate showdown for Mariah." She grinned at the sour look on her friend's face.

"Rei wouldn't stand a chance against me."

Ming Ming lifted a brow, "Well, aren't you overconfident."

"I thought females liked confident guys?"

"Confident, yes. Cocky, no."

Mystel frowned. "Alright, alright, I get the point. I already told Mariah I wasn't competing though."

"Tell her that you had a change of heart? It's pretty simple. Just don't tell her that we're still working with Boris, I doubt she'd like that much." She aided herself up from the ground using Mystel as support. "I'll go and get the other guys, you handle Mariah. Garland is cooking something special tonight, so you better show." Without adding more, she walked away leaving Mystel alone.

Tyson faced the practice dish, with his beylauncher at the ready. He inserted his ripcord, aimed at the centre then pulled back hard releasing his blade into the dish. It landed directly in the centre and spun around in circles. Tyson placed his launcher and cord on the ground then picked up a practice set. He released the blade into the dish. This blade was one of Kenny's newly designed practice beyblades. It acted on its own using random patterns of attack based on the data he obtained from previous battles. It was useful for practicing new moves, but was inferior to battling another beyblader. Still, it would have to do.

"Come on, Dragoon..." Tyson said, through clenched teeth. Although non-existent in his blade, Tyson still referred to it as Dragoon. It seemed odd to give the blade another name or no name at all. "Attack!" he shouted. But Dragoon did not oblige; instead, it pulled back from its opponent choosing to race up and down the slopes of the dish.

The other beyblade chased Dragoon around the dish then smashed into sending creating sparks. It pushed Dragoon up the slope forcing it towards the edge. "Dragoon!" Tyson shouted, anger flashing in his eyes. He could feel his blade lacking power in its hits; it was as if his blade no longer had the will to blade. Was this a sign of things to come? If Tyson could not beat a controlled by machine blade, then how would he fair in the tournament? He would be the laughing stock of the universe. People expected great things from him. He was, after all, the champion blader of three years.

The words of his speech to his friends flooded back to him. How could he face them again? He instilled words of passion in their heads, made them vow not to go easy on him during the tournament, but that was looking to be the wrong decision. He would not last more than five seconds at this rate. His shoulders slumped and he dropped to his knees, watching Dragoon get pushed out of the dish. "Dragoon..." He closed his eyes and hung his head low, defeated. He tried to believe, but the faith just wasn't there.

"Tyson?"

Hearing his name, Tyson opened his eyes and glanced over his shoulder. Hilary stood at the door watching him with sad eyes. How long had she been standing there for? He forced a smile. "Come to watch me lose?" A bitter laugh escaped his parched throat. He looked back towards the dish. "It's useless, Hilary. I can't... do this. It's not the same without Dragoon."

She walked towards them, dropping down to his side. "You're a champion beyblader, Tyson. You will overcome this."

He snorted. "A champion beyblader... I don't have Dragoon anymore. I can't blade without the same intensity anymore. When I face all those fans... I feel their expectations... they expect great things, they expect me to put on a show. And then... I'll blade like this. My fans will feel cheated." Using the back palm of his hand, he wiped an eye. "Why am I telling you any of this? You don't know what it's like to be a beyblader..." He turned his back to her.

Hilary rested a hand on his shoulder. "You need to bring yourself out of this state of mind, Tyson. Beating yourself up over this isn't going to make you any better."

"And what do you think I should do?" he snapped, glaring up at her. Hilary didn't respond, and Tyson turned away again. "Sorry, Hilary. I didn't mean to snap at you like that." Once there was a time he and Hilary used to argue over every little thing, but now he considered her as one of his closest friends. He shared a bond with her that he didn't have with his male friends. He couldn't quite figure out what it was. "I just... don't know how I can move on from this? I told my friends to give it their best when they face me in the dish. I can't battle them in this state; it'll be embarrassing for both of us."

"I've known you for awhile, Tyson. In case you have forgotten, you are not a quitter. You're a fighter. You need to believe you can do this."

"But how? Help me, Hilary."

"You're trying too hard to blade like you still have Dragoon. Try to put yourself in a place where you didn't have your bitbeast, remember how you battled back then."

He looked at her directly. "Hiro used to coach me when I was younger. He was my support." And now Hiro was gone, just like Dragoon. Was everything he loved going to leave him? "They're all leaving me, Hil."

"I am still here and I will never leave you alone, Tyson," Hilary replied softly, brushing aside a strand of hair from her eyes. "I believe you can blade like a champion without Dragoon. You're an essential part of this team, Tyson and I'm not going to let you fall apart."

A slow smile crossed Tyson's face, and this time it wasn't forced. "I'm glad to have you here. Thanks, Hil. I needed that."

She smiled back, then pulled out a beyblade launcher. "You and I are going to have a beybattle."

That wiped the smile of his face. "What? But you don't even know how to beyblade?"

She grinned, then winked. "Why don't you teach me then? You might discover something new about yourself." She stood up and walked to the opposite side of the dish. "Well, what are you waiting for, Tyson?"

Ha! I invent the word impossible. That's why I am the champ. Whether I like it or not.

Eká eddyr kenna ósterkligr