• Druk op ctrl + V, en ontdek wat je het laatst hebt gekopieërd!

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

I was born in the wrong country

“A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.” - Marilyn Monroe

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

De dorische bouworde is ontstaan in de 6e eeuw voor Christus op de Peloponnesus, en werd toegepast tot en met de 4e eeuw voor Christus. Je kunt de dorische bouworde herkennen aan de zware bouwvormen en kleine overspanningen, en aan dat het geen basement heeft, het heeft vrij zware zuilschachten met aaneengesloten cannelures, een schotelkapiteel en het fries is verdeeld in metopen en trigliefen.

I dont know about you, but I follow the butterflies

7904H1

Bad decisions make good stories.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6p814aMgz1qh74w9o1_500.jpg

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

It'salittlevideo.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

[niks]

Trespassing

Il vaut mieux vivre avec des remords qu'avec des regrets.

#MentionABeautifulDirectioner

http://data.whicdn.com/images/47540942/tumblr_md84594s7a1r633qfo1_500_large.png

Little Mix - Change Your Life

Toms hand trilde zo erg dat het een wonder was dat hij niets morste toen hij zijn glas neerzette. “Weet je”

"Just words." "But good words. That's where ideas begin." - Star Trek, The Wrath of Khan

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."

[ bericht aangepast op 20 jan 2013 - 14:54 ]

'Dear girls: a compliment is actually not an invitation to explain how ugly you think you are' - Lisa Cimorelli