• Omdat de vorige alweer vol was (:

    De laatste waren Harmon en Libera

    [ bericht aangepast op 13 maart 2013 - 14:29 ]


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Mavis


    'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

    Licet.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Raziel.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Raziel


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Kan niet kiezen, ik vind ze allebei zo mooi..


    26 - 02 - '16

    Dicapri


    :)

    Libera.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Raziel


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Svale


    You are beautiful, you are love.

    Folklore


    26 - 02 - '16

    Folklore


    Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

    xVitae


    :)

    Libera.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Raziel.


    Reading a good book is like taking a journey.

    Raziel


    'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'