• Omdat de vorige alweer vol was (:

    De laatste waren Harmon en Libera

    [ bericht aangepast op 13 maart 2013 - 14:29 ]


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    xVitae :)


    Gotta get, gotta get out of my head <3

    xVitae


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Mallory.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Mallory.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Raziel


    :)

    Libera


    Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

    xVitae


    I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming. Am I too lost to be saved? ~ Evanescence - tourniquet

    xVitae denkik... waah moeilijk^^


    :)

    Lucerna


    'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

    Licet.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    raziel


    Dont say why me, say try me

    Raziel


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.

    Dicapri


    •*• Lululu •*•

    Dicapri :)


    Gotta get, gotta get out of my head <3

    Mallory


    Thank you for the tragedy, I need it for my art.