• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I watch a lot of TV shows. If I had to made a top 5, Glee wouldn't be in it.
    Anyone else here who watches American Horror Story :3 ?

To the stars who listen — and the dreams that are answered

Nope.
    PLL I do watch, though ;3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I watch a lot of series, but at this moment I'm not in the mood for it. Stupid flu, it always hits me when everybody else is healthy. :C

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Aw noes, I had the flu too last weak. I hope you get better soon.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Tortura schreef:
    Am I the only one who isn't a big fan of Glee?

Nope :D. I don't watch it.

No growth of the heart is ever a waste

Barnabas schreef:
    I watch a lot of series, but at this moment I'm not in the mood for it. Stupid flu, it always hits me when everybody else is healthy. :C

Hm, same here. I also have the flu. And a splitting headache. I needed people to talk to, because I'm so bored.

Miep

Tortura schreef:
    Am I the only one who isn't a big fan of Glee?

I used to watch it every week, but I'm not a big fan.

Miep

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    (...)

Hm, same here. I also have the flu. And a splitting headache. I needed people to talk to, because I'm so bored.

Join the club, haha. Do you also have the urge to shop on the Internet and spend all the money? Or am I the only one? :'D

Barnabas schreef:
    (...)
    Join the club, haha. Do you also have the urge to shop on the Internet and spend all the money? Or am I the only one? :'D

YES. You understand me (:
    There are just such nice things on the internet. But next week I'm going to shop with my best friend. The teachers on my school have a day with... I don't know. But I don't have to go to school, so I can't spend it. Not right now

[ bericht aangepast op 19 maart 2013 - 14:08 ]

Miep

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    (...)

YES. You understand me (:
    There are just such nice things on the internet. But next week I'm going to shop with my best friend. The teachers on my school have a day with... I don't know. But I don't have to go to school, so I can't spend it. Not right now

Yeah! I want this hoodie, but I'm broke until Thursday. :'D
    Ah, shopping is always nice, even when you don't have a single Euro, haha. Where are you going to shop next week?

Barnabas schreef:
    (...)
    Yeah! I want this hoodie, but I'm broke until Thursday. :'D
    Ah, shopping is always nice, even when you don't have a single Euro, haha. Where are you going to shop next week?

Oh, nice:9~ I want it.
    I don't know yet. Tilburg or Breda. Do you know where that is? I just need a lot of things.

Miep

Rumpleteazer schreef:
    (...)

Oh, nice:9~ I want it.
    I don't know yet. Tilburg or Breda. Do you know where that is? I just need a lot of things.

I know where it is, I'm Dutch. :'D Anyway, have fun next week and show us your purchases. :3
    I'm going to take a nap. Fourteen hours of sleep isn't enough for my body to recover. :C

Barnabas schreef:
    (...)
    I know where it is, I'm Dutch. :'D Anyway, have fun next week and show us your purchases. :3
    I'm going to take a nap. Fourteen hours of sleep isn't enough for my body to recover. :C

Yeah well, a lot of people don't know where it is (:
    And they're also Dutch. I think I'm going to take a nap as well. Sleep tight

Miep

O and thank you, I promise I will show you (:
    Get well soon

Miep

Jemima schreef:
    I watch a lot of TV shows. If I had to made a top 5, Glee wouldn't be in it.
    Anyone else here who watches American Horror Story :3 ?

It's if I had to make, because had is in the past tense already. :)

Save me from myself.