• Hogwarts Life

This RPG is written fully in English. If you ‘re doubting about your entry here, please don’t. It can be very disturbing for you ánd for others if they have to keep correcting you. I’d also say that I ask for more experienced roleplayers, but if you think you can do it, you’re welcome.

Hogwarts Life

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy warty Hogwarts,
    Teach us something please,
    Whether we be old and bald,
    Or young with scabby knees,
    Our heads could do with filling,
    With some interesting stuff,
    For now they're bare and full of air,
    Dead flies and bits of fluff,
    So teach us things worth knowing,
    Bring back what we've forgot,
    Just do your best, we'll do the rest,
    And learn until our brains all rot.

Welcome to Hogwarts, the Magical school for witchcraft and wizardry.

Rules:
    - If you get in a fight with another player, don’t start fighting in the RPG.
    - If you talk Out of Character, put it in between brackets: {} [] ().
    - ONLY ENGLISH, even when out of Character.
    - Don’t get mad if someone corrects you, they’re just helping you!
    - 16+ is allowed, no exceptions really, but don’t start on the first page of the first topic. Keep it a bit realistic (As far as that is possible, saying it’s a RPG about a wizard-school).
    - I ask for some experience.
    - At least 6/7 sentences. It’s not really that much, you can always describe the scenery, your feelings, etc. Again: it’s not that much.
    - No Mary Sue’s, that’s bloody annoying.
    - Do not play with other characters except for your own. Again: Bloody annoying.
    - 2 characters max.
    - Reservations last for 2 days.
    - Please try to post AT LEAST once per two days.

Tips:
    - There’s a difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.
    - ‘I’ (Als in het Nederlandse ‘Ik’) is ALWAYS written with a capital letter. Please notice that.
    - Watch grammar and interpunction.
    - …

I’m starting off with 5 students each house. I know Gryffindor and Slytherin are the most popular, but please try to mix it a bit.

Characters:
    Gryffindor
    - Isabel Arianna Jones - Keeper|Captain By Kwijt
    - Nora Destry Livingstone By LexLover
    - Scarletta Shantelle Salazana By GhostCider
    -
    -
    Slytherin
    - Ashley 'Ash' Felice Delacroix By Macabre
    - Dreven Malum By WillNotLearn
    -Cheryl Luna Parker - Chaser By Arriver
    - Ray McDumble - Seeker By BigFatLiar
    -
    Ravenclaw
    - Yasmin Valerie Troge - Chaser By Naturawolf
    - Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser By Seaver
    - Charlotte Tara Vosper - Chaser|Captain By Magicals
    -
    -
    Hufflepuff
    - Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet By Mundane
    -
    -
    -
    -

Headmaster
    - Reservation by Kwijt
    Teacher
    - Jeffrey Keegan Anderson - Transfiguration By Unimaginable
    - Steven Malum - Defense against the Dark Arts Head of the Slytherin House By WillNotLearn
    -

Character Topic

Only I make the topics. Don't do it for me, please.

Okay people, we're starting off at Station 9 3/4. You can describe your goodbyes, your feelings, where you sit down, etc. Don't go to fast, and don't start typing that you arrived already. I'll decide when that happenes, lets first get it started (:

[ bericht aangepast op 13 mei 2013 - 13:11 ]

Tijd voor koffie.

[I'm going to be a rebel and just post here already c: If my character doesn't get accepted I'll delete this, I guess, but let's hope for the best! Oh and I hope my use of English is OK? (: ]

Elizabeth "Beth" Clavet

A bit hesistant I started walking through the corridor. Doors were lining both sides of the corridor, leading to filled compartements. I had checked out a few of them, but every single one of them seemed to be either full, or filled with students who would throw a disgusted look my way as soon as I'd opened the door. I didn't really mind, I hadn't expected everyone to be warm and welcoming on my first day at Hogwarts. I understood the weird looks, I was a new student, unknown to any of the others, which was sure to make them distrustful. I just wished my suitcase wasn't so heavy.
    This was my first year at Hogwarts, I used to go to Beauxbatons, but my mom decided to move back to Britain. She'd moved to France when she and my dad had married, he was a Muggle and lived in Paris. When they divorced my mom decided to stay in France, but over the holidays, something inside of her had snapped. It had only taken her two weeks to arrange our move to Britain. I missed my friends, but I was happy as long as my mom was happy, and she surely was, she was euphoric. After our move I'd gotten a letter from Hogwarts, telling me I was welcome to finish my education there. I'd agreed, and a teacher had come to sort me before the year had started. I'd been sorted in Hufflepuff.
    After the seventh try to find an empty compartement I decided to give up and simply find a comfortable spot on the floor of the corridor. With a contented smile I put my suitcase against the wall and sat down next to it, making sure not to block a door. I didn't mind sitting on the floor of the deserted corridor, it was nice and quiet and I was sure I would eventually come across someone to sit with.

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Charlotte Tara Vosper. || Ravenclaw
    'Charlotte, it's nice to see you. This is Yasmin, I've just met her.' He said, with his cute smile on his face. 'And yes, I have an older brother and sister. They are really nice, most of the time.' I laughted quietly when I thought of his sister hearing that. 'Actually, she asked me to use the Bat-Bogey hex on you if you said that.' I said with a serious tone in my voice. I grinned. 'Oh, Charlotte here is our other chaser. She's really good at what she does.' Nathan continued. I blushed, and poked him soflty. 'But I have a brother playing in the English National Quidditch team. If he hadn't, I may have even never sat on a broom. Speaking about brooms, he gave me a Firebolt! A late birthday present, he said.' I said with much more enthousiasm in my voice. 'I can't wait to try it in the pitch. I practised in the gardens, but that is very different. And we haven't got very high goal hoops. And I even got the Captain badge!' I rattled.

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 14:18 ]

These rings that I'm breaking are making you a personal debt.

(No, but I thought Yasmin was. I'll look it up... But I thought she was.)

We've lived in the shadows for far too long.

Seaver schreef:

[Then I didn't understand well. Sorry ;x]

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 12:19 ]

Seaver schreef:

[Yes, Yasmin was listening music.xD]

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Yasmin Valerie Troge

'Charlotte, it's nice to see you. This is Yasmin, I've just met her.' He said, with a smile on his face.
    'Hi, nice to meet you.' I said softly. I'm bad in talking with people I don't know, I'm not so social.
    'And yes, I have an older brother and sister. They are really nice, most of the time.' He answered my question. I smiled a little bit. Charlotte laughed quietly.
    'Actually, she asked me to use the Bat-Bogey hex on you if you said that.' Charlotte said with a serious tone in her voice. She grinned.
    'Oh, Charlotte here is our other chaser. She's really good at what she does.' Nathan continued. I looked to Charlotte and say that she blushed. She poked him softly.
    'But I have a brother playing in the English National Quidditch team. If he hadn't, I may have even never sat on a broom. Speaking about brooms, he gave me a Firebolt! A late birthday present, he said.' She said with much more enthousiasm in my voice.
    'Really? Cool.' I said. I felt a little depressive, because my brother played also quidditch. He said to me that he would buy a broom for me, but then he died. I looked out of the window, to hide my feelings. When I felt better I looked up en smiled, while I was listening to Charlotte.
    'I can't wait to try it in the pitch. I practised in the gardens, but that is very different. And we haven't got very high goal hoops. And I even got the Captain badge!' She rattled. I smiled, and grinned softly. She could talk much, but she looked nice, and friendly.

It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just... I don't love them. ~ Loki

Nathan Andrew Matthews
    I liked it when Charlotte smiled like that and she always smiled like that when she talked about quidditch. It was nice to see someone could be that passionate about something. She loved quidditch. "We could practise when we're at hogwarts. I'm sure they give us permission." I told her before smiling. I wanted to Practise. I hadn't practised all summer. "What are you listening to?" I asked Yasmin. I was just curious. I wondered what it would be like once we arrived at hogwarts. I didn't like travelling for hours, especially not by train. I looked out of the window and sighted. I loved flying over the landscapes. Traveling by broom was by far the best way, though portkeys were more efficient.
    (Sorry if it's short)

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 19:59 ]

[Ik reageer misschien vanavond en anders morgenmiddag. c:
    Bloody hell, I'm a british person now. :'D
    There is a small chance that 'll reply this evening, and otherwise I'll do that tomorrow.]

[ bericht aangepast op 12 mei 2013 - 20:13 ]

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.''

[Someone for Beth?]

Mai lasciare - Never give up. -- If you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror.

Charlotte Tara Vosper.
    'We could practise when we're at Hogwarts. I'm sure they give us permission.' He gave me his quidditch-smile too, and I saw he wanted to practise, like me. I was hoping to find some good new players. We needed a new Beater and a new Chaser. I thought that Nathan said that Yasmin played Quidditch too. As chaser. 'Hey Yasmin.' I said. 'I need a new Chaser for the team. Are you coming to the try-outs?' I asked her friendly. He watched the landscapes outside the train, and I knew what he was thinking about. 'Maybe we can even fly around the castle. That would be so cool.' I said. I watched the landscapes too, and then I had a quick look at Nathan. He was my best friend since half my first year. 'What are you listening?' He asked Yasmin. The first I thought of were the Weird Sisters. But maybe she was muggle-born. Or maybe she didn't like the Weird Sisters. 'I can't wait for the train to arrive.' I muttered.

Yasmin Valerie Troge

'We could practise when we're at Hogwarts. I'm sure they give us permission.' Nathan said.
    'Hey Yasmin.' Charlotte said. I looked up. 'I need a new Chaser for the team. Are you coming to the try-outs?' She asked me friendly. I looked for a second to Nathan, he looked out of the window.
    I didn't play quidditch for a long while. The last time I played it, was when my brother was alive.
    'Maybe we can even fly around the castle. That would be so cool.' She said. She watched the landscapes too, and then she had a quick look at Nathan.
    I bite a little bit on my lip, while I was thinking.
    'I haven't play it for a while, so I don't think I can play it good...' I answered.
    'What are you listening?' Nathan asked me. He asked it on the moment that the song; I'm not an angel, from the Halestorm came.
    'I'm not an angel, from the Halestorm.' I answered and smiled a little bit.
    'I can't wait for the train to arrive.' Charlotte mutterd.

(Seaver went unimaginable )

Nathan Andrew Matthews - Chaser || Ravenclaw
    I frowned before asking my next question. "Halestorm? Is that a muggle band? I have never heard of it." I said. I didn't remember anything like it. I knew some muggle bands and my niece was a halfblood, so she named a few. Sometimes she would let me listen to her music and then she would tell about the the people listening to it and concerts and all that stuff. My parents said that muggles were quiet interesting and funny. I only knew my uncle and his brother, and their parents. That was pretty much it. I had to admit that some of them were brilliant musicians. "And that's just a stupid thing to say. Maybe you're really good at it, maybe even better than me. You don't know." I told her. "If you want you should just come to the try-outs. We need a new chaser, but we're not going to force you to do anything." I knew I could be a bit to enthusiastic sometimes, but I hated it when people thought they wouldn't be able to do something.

[Still a loner, but soon my time will come :]]

Yasmin Valerie Troge

He frowned before asking his next question.
    "Halestorm? Is that a muggle band? I have never heard of it." He said. I grinned. It's a band of muggles. So, it doesn't surprise me that het never heard of it.
    "Yes, it is. They are very good, do you wanna listen?" I said to Nathan, and Charlotte.
    "And that's just a stupid thing to say. Maybe you're really good at it, maybe even better than me. You don't know." He told me. "If you want you should just come to the try-outs. We need a new chaser, but we're not going to force you to do anything."
    I bite a little bit on my lip en nodded.
    "Maybe I'll come, but I'm not promissing anything." I said to him, and Charlotte.