• Nieuw spelletje,

Raad met welke letter de naam van de Quizletter ONDER je begint! (Username!)

Ik denk de S.

[ bericht aangepast op 17 mei 2013 - 19:06 ]

It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

Nee.

D.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

She wants the D
    No.

M

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Nope.

L

Tijd voor koffie.

DING. DING. DING.

I

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Nein mann! ;3

A

It sounds like you have a narrow definition about being a hero. - John Diggle, Arrow.

Nope

P

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

Jeeh baby
    I

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Nee.

R.

“I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

Nee.
    S

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."

Nein,

P

Jeah ;3
    M

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Nope

K

"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” - C.S. Lewis

Nope

L

I don't want you to die, I want you to suffer.

Neuh

S

Noo.
    G