• 'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

ImAwesome schreef:
    (...)

Inderdaad. Ik zie het probleem niet. Alleen omdat hij Bieber is...

.. Dat meisje in het geel was nog enthousiaster dan Bieber zelf en 'I'm 19 years old and I think i'm doing a pretty good job' maakt me een beetje misselijk

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Alecia schreef:
    Wat stottert hij erg tijdens zijn toespraak o.o

jaaaa

-

Sinistre schreef:
    (...)

.. Dat meisje in het geel was nog enthousiaster dan Bieber zelf en 'I'm 19 years old and I think i'm doing a pretty good job' maakt me een beetje misselijk

hij stond er alsof hij god was. terwijl de reactie van de fans wel anders was.

arrogant

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Sinistre schreef:
    (...)

Misschien is hij niet zo goed om zijn emotie te laten spreken op dat moment? Hij zal vast wel blij zijn geweest maar niet elk mens is zo dat ze dan helemaal springend en juichend dat podium op klimmen en daarbij hij is negentien en hij heeft inderdaad succes.

"Ignite, my love. Ignite."

Sinistre schreef:
    (...)

Dat is dan zijn probleem, sorry, ik weet niet wat er in hem omgaat of wat hij voelt en ik ga ook niet gissen. Maar je weet niet wat er in zijn hoofd speelt. Misschien boeide het hem niet zo veel, misschien was hij overdonderd, misschien wist hij er niet goed op te reageren; geen idee en dat zal ik ook nooit weten, maar ik vind niet dat je zo zeker kan zeggen dat dat meisje enthousiaster was. Misschien was ze het ook wel, geen idee, maar je weet het niet.
    En misschien is hij trots op zijn prestatie. Ik vond het ook ietwat aan de arrogante kant, maar dat jij er ,,misselijk'' van wordt, betekent niet dat iedereen dit vindt. Ik in ieder geval niet.

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

My face during seeing 'it' talk: :/ :( D: :|
    Serieus, hoe arrogant kun je worden.

You are beautiful, you are love.

oke het was misschien arrogant. maar hij heeft het verdiend. hij is nog maar 19 en heeft er veel voor gewerkt. misschien zouden we ons eens moeten inleven in hoe je jezelf zou voelen. je staat daar een prijs is in je hand. een prijs die jaren aan werk beloond. en als je aan je bedankjes wil beginnen. begint iedereen boe te roepen. ze laten je horen hoeveel ze je wel niet haten. persoonlijk zou ik gebroken zijn.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

Moest hij die zonnebril achterwege laten, zou het in mijn ogen al stukken beter overkomen.

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.

Omg zie dit:

Justin Bieber directly compared himself to Jesus Christ today.

In an interview with a Norwegian news magazine Bieber claimed that he's on "a similar mission" to that of the Christian prophet and "totally thinks" that Jesus would have been a fan of his music.

Bieber's remarks come just a day after he signed the logbook at the Anne Frank house "would have been a Belieber," implying that if she had survived the holocaust Frank would have been a Justin Bieber fan.

"I think its pretty obvious that Anne would have been into me," Bieber told Here and Now magazine this morning. "She was 15 years old. No boyfriend. That's pretty much my key demo.

"If I had been around back then, I totally would have given her a free concert ticket. She deserved one after all that Hitler stuff you know?"

Christian Modesty
    Bieber's narcissism stunned the Norwegian reporter, and he decided to goad the tween idol into making even more self-serving comments.

"Justin, you've certainly had a lot of success. But you wouldn't compare yourself to the likes of Nirvana, the Rolling Stones, or the Beatles would you?"

"Dude I'm way bigger than the Beatles," Bieber responded. "What I'm doing, it's very similar to what Jesus was doing. I bring light and hope into people's lives where before there was none.

"I hear the comparison all the time. People come up to me and they're like 'Wow it's like meeting Jesus.' It's pretty cool. We're on similar missions he and I."

"You don't find that arrogant to make such a comparison?" the interviewer inquired.

"You know I don't think it's arrogant at all. I understand why Christians would want to compare Jesus to me. It makes a lot of sense really, and I'm glad their lord and savior reminds them of my greatness.

"In fact I'm a pretty devoted Christian myself. I even have a tattoo of J.C. on my leg. I totally think that dude would have been a fan of my music if he hadn't been killed by Judas or whatever.

"That sucks when cool people get killed. What happened to Anne was especially messed up. But if Anne Frank had survived the holocaust, I like to think we could have worshiped Jesus together."

Justin Bieber is an internationally best selling tween recording artist originally from Canada. He is currently touring Europe on his Believe Tour and his ex-girlfriend recently said he has a small penis.

26 - 02 - '16

Alecia schreef:
    "That sucks when cool people get killed. What happened to Anne was especially messed up. But if Anne Frank had survived the holocaust, I like to think we could have worshiped Jesus together."

My God, hoe dom is hij...

Life is hard and then we die

Alecia schreef:
    Omg zie dit:

Justin Bieber directly compared himself to Jesus Christ today.

In an interview with a Norwegian news magazine Bieber claimed that he's on "a similar mission" to that of the Christian prophet and "totally thinks" that Jesus would have been a fan of his music.

Bieber's remarks come just a day after he signed the logbook at the Anne Frank house "would have been a Belieber," implying that if she had survived the holocaust Frank would have been a Justin Bieber fan.

"I think its pretty obvious that Anne would have been into me," Bieber told Here and Now magazine this morning. "She was 15 years old. No boyfriend. That's pretty much my key demo.

"If I had been around back then, I totally would have given her a free concert ticket. She deserved one after all that Hitler stuff you know?"

Christian Modesty
    Bieber's narcissism stunned the Norwegian reporter, and he decided to goad the tween idol into making even more self-serving comments.

"Justin, you've certainly had a lot of success. But you wouldn't compare yourself to the likes of Nirvana, the Rolling Stones, or the Beatles would you?"

"Dude I'm way bigger than the Beatles," Bieber responded. "What I'm doing, it's very similar to what Jesus was doing. I bring light and hope into people's lives where before there was none.

"I hear the comparison all the time. People come up to me and they're like 'Wow it's like meeting Jesus.' It's pretty cool. We're on similar missions he and I."

"You don't find that arrogant to make such a comparison?" the interviewer inquired.

"You know I don't think it's arrogant at all. I understand why Christians would want to compare Jesus to me. It makes a lot of sense really, and I'm glad their lord and savior reminds them of my greatness.

"In fact I'm a pretty devoted Christian myself. I even have a tattoo of J.C. on my leg. I totally think that dude would have been a fan of my music if he hadn't been killed by Judas or whatever.

Justin Bieber is an internationally best selling tween recording artist originally from Canada. He is currently touring Europe on his Believe Tour and his ex-girlfriend recently said he has a small penis.

Jeez, wat fame wel niet doet met die mensen.

-

PUKKELxDING schreef:
    (...)
    My God, hoe dom is hij...

En dan het toppunt:

+

[ bericht aangepast op 11 juni 2013 - 22:44 ]

26 - 02 - '16

Aahhh kijk daar is de kleine meid en met de zonnebril van zijn vader op, wat lief :P
    Ik vind hem niet bepaald stoer of zo eruit zien. Ik vind hem meer overkomen zo als een jongen die stoer probeert te doen, maar daar ontzettend hard in faalt.
    Heeft die nu een vuilniszak aan? :X

"There’s no such thing as miracles, only the inevitable and the accidental – and what we do. I’ve always believed that.

Ik vind hem echt een arrogante klootzak. Hij mag wel eens respect bijleren, al die fame stijgt hem naar z'n kop en daarbij hoop ik dat die beroemdheid snel weer mindert.

@ Destined: Het lijkt inderdaad op een vuilniszak, hé? Mijn broertje heeft nog meer "swag" dan dit jong.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 juni 2013 - 23:42 ]

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Alecia schreef:
    (...)
    The beatles waren rebelser , maar ze waren rebellen in de muziek, hij is gewoon een muzikant die toevallig doorbrak en er een beetje goed uitzag

Sidera nostra contrahent solem lunamque