• 'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Alecia schreef:
    Omg zie dit:

Justin Bieber directly compared himself to Jesus Christ today.

In an interview with a Norwegian news magazine Bieber claimed that he's on "a similar mission" to that of the Christian prophet and "totally thinks" that Jesus would have been a fan of his music.

Bieber's remarks come just a day after he signed the logbook at the Anne Frank house "would have been a Belieber," implying that if she had survived the holocaust Frank would have been a Justin Bieber fan.

"I think its pretty obvious that Anne would have been into me," Bieber told Here and Now magazine this morning. "She was 15 years old. No boyfriend. That's pretty much my key demo.

"If I had been around back then, I totally would have given her a free concert ticket. She deserved one after all that Hitler stuff you know?"

Christian Modesty
    Bieber's narcissism stunned the Norwegian reporter, and he decided to goad the tween idol into making even more self-serving comments.

"Justin, you've certainly had a lot of success. But you wouldn't compare yourself to the likes of Nirvana, the Rolling Stones, or the Beatles would you?"

"Dude I'm way bigger than the Beatles," Bieber responded. "What I'm doing, it's very similar to what Jesus was doing. I bring light and hope into people's lives where before there was none.

"I hear the comparison all the time. People come up to me and they're like 'Wow it's like meeting Jesus.' It's pretty cool. We're on similar missions he and I."

"You don't find that arrogant to make such a comparison?" the interviewer inquired.

"You know I don't think it's arrogant at all. I understand why Christians would want to compare Jesus to me. It makes a lot of sense really, and I'm glad their lord and savior reminds them of my greatness.

"In fact I'm a pretty devoted Christian myself. I even have a tattoo of J.C. on my leg. I totally think that dude would have been a fan of my music if he hadn't been killed by Judas or whatever.

"That sucks when cool people get killed. What happened to Anne was especially messed up. But if Anne Frank had survived the holocaust, I like to think we could have worshiped Jesus together."

Justin Bieber is an internationally best selling tween recording artist originally from Canada. He is currently touring Europe on his Believe Tour and his ex-girlfriend recently said he has a small penis.

[ bericht aangepast op 11 juni 2013 - 23:55 ]

ars moriendi

Silverton schreef:
    (...)The beatles waren rebelser , maar ze waren rebellen in de muziek, hij is gewoon een muzikant die toevallig doorbrak en er een beetje goed uitzag

Inderdaad en daar is ook alles mee gezegd.

@Ribery:
    Exactly my thoughts. Mijn bloed begon gewoon spontaan te borrelen toen ik dit las.
    I felt like this when I saw it:

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juni 2013 - 13:42 ]

26 - 02 - '16

Flannery schreef:
    (...)

I agree. Ik ben geen Bieber fan, maar ik zie niet wat hier mis mee is.

•*• Lululu •*•

Sinistre schreef:
    Ik snap niet dat fans Bieber nogsteeds als een sympathieke jongen kunnen zien..

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

Alecia schreef:
    Omg zie dit:

Justin Bieber directly compared himself to Jesus Christ today.

In an interview with a Norwegian news magazine Bieber claimed that he's on "a similar mission" to that of the Christian prophet and "totally thinks" that Jesus would have been a fan of his music.

Bieber's remarks come just a day after he signed the logbook at the Anne Frank house "would have been a Belieber," implying that if she had survived the holocaust Frank would have been a Justin Bieber fan.

"I think its pretty obvious that Anne would have been into me," Bieber told Here and Now magazine this morning. "She was 15 years old. No boyfriend. That's pretty much my key demo.

"If I had been around back then, I totally would have given her a free concert ticket. She deserved one after all that Hitler stuff you know?"

Christian Modesty
    Bieber's narcissism stunned the Norwegian reporter, and he decided to goad the tween idol into making even more self-serving comments.

"Justin, you've certainly had a lot of success. But you wouldn't compare yourself to the likes of Nirvana, the Rolling Stones, or the Beatles would you?"

"Dude I'm way bigger than the Beatles," Bieber responded. "What I'm doing, it's very similar to what Jesus was doing. I bring light and hope into people's lives where before there was none.

"I hear the comparison all the time. People come up to me and they're like 'Wow it's like meeting Jesus.' It's pretty cool. We're on similar missions he and I."

"You don't find that arrogant to make such a comparison?" the interviewer inquired.

"You know I don't think it's arrogant at all. I understand why Christians would want to compare Jesus to me. It makes a lot of sense really, and I'm glad their lord and savior reminds them of my greatness.

"In fact I'm a pretty devoted Christian myself. I even have a tattoo of J.C. on my leg. I totally think that dude would have been a fan of my music if he hadn't been killed by Judas or whatever.

"That sucks when cool people get killed. What happened to Anne was especially messed up. But if Anne Frank had survived the holocaust, I like to think we could have worshiped Jesus together."

Justin Bieber is an internationally best selling tween recording artist originally from Canada. He is currently touring Europe on his Believe Tour and his ex-girlfriend recently said he has a small penis.

Wat is je bron? Want dit lijkt me wel heel sterk :').

i put the fun in funeral

Mag ik alsjeblieft een kotsbakje en mag ik daarna Justin Bieber een geschiedenis lesje geven? Ik hoop voor hem dat ie genoeg geld nu verdient want zodra hij geen ster meer is, gaat ie het heel moeilijk krijgen.

p.s Als reactie op de reactie van Alecia

[ bericht aangepast op 12 juni 2013 - 16:26 ]

Physics is awesome

Ja, het enthousiasme spat er écht van af --'

“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.” - Tolkien

Vinter schreef:
    (...)

Ik heb dit vaker gehoord hoor ;) Niet in die vorm, maar op tumblr zag ik al eerder posts als dit:
    Legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
    • He said rape happens for a reason.
    • When asked to try out veganism, he made a big show of gagging on and spitting out a vegan steak that had been ordered for him.
    • When he visited Anne Franks house, he wrote in the guest book that he hoped “she would have been a belieber”.
    • He’s a spoiled little brat.

Not legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
    • He looks ‘feminine’
    • You think he’s gay
    • His voice sounds ‘feminine’

And the funny thing is, she doesn't have a cat

Volgens mij was hij niet helemaal nuchter :')

If a writer falls in love with you, you can never die

Of je vindt hem geweldig of je haat hem en hebt commentaar op alles wat hij doet.
    Mij boeit het eerlijk gezegd niet zo ;)
    Laat die jongen lekker muziek maken en de fans om hem geven, iedereen heeft zo zijn eigen smaak.
    Zie trouwens ook niet echt in wat er mis is met zijn reactie in het filmpje maar goed.
    Het zal wel komen omdat het Justin is..

Vinter schreef:
    (...)

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/04/15/justin-bieber-compares-jesus/

26 - 02 - '16

Alecia schreef:
    (...)

http://dailycurrant.com/2013/04/15/justin-bieber-compares-jesus/

Q. Are your news stories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world

Niet alles geloven :Y)

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Sinistre schreef:
    (...)

Ik dacht ook al, lol.

i put the fun in funeral

Sinistre schreef:
    (...)

Agreed. :Y)

"A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

Aw, wat lief van jullie! Jullie besteden zoveel tijd aan hem dat je even de moeite neemt om het filmpje te bekijken, een topic te openen, te reageren. Dat waardeert Justin vast, dat is wel zeker. Wat zijn jullie toch een schatten.

"We will teach you how to make boys next door, out of assholes."