• De titel zegt het al!

    De laatste 3:

    - Thorn
    - Morticia
    - Alecia

    [ bericht aangepast op 15 juni 2013 - 22:15 ]


    "A weed is simply a flower that somebody has decided is in the wrong place." Sister Monica Joan, Call the Midwife

    Scorpia


    ars moriendi

    Months.


    Bad decisions make good stories.

    Ribery.


    'Achteraf kijk je een koe in de kont' - Maxime (Catmint)

    Ribery


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Rydel


    "I have written you down. Now you will live forever, and all the world will read you."

    Rydel


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel

    Jankowski


    :)

    Silvertongue.


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Silverton


    "Well, if Harry Styles ever gets tired of singing I'm pretty sure he could be a porn star."

    Silverton


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Silverton


    "It's funnier in Enochian." ~ Castiel

    Sinistra


    -

    Ok eerlijk? drie op een rij :Y)! awesome

    WildSprinkle


    You don't have to be good, or useful for someone to care about you.

    Silverton (wbw)


    "Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

    Jankowski


    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints. The sinners are much more fun.” - Billy Joel