• Ma topics ^^

Welcome to Night Vale. All Hail the Glow Cloud. All Hail Perfect, Beautiful Carlos.

I guess I have to sign out too. I've been waiting for a very long time and well, there's nothing much I can do now.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

I'm sorry to see you guys go..

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Well, I'd like to continue, but I'm waiting forever at Hashirama. So it should be helpful if I'd get a post. And if Simone [Ubiquitous] is willing to pursue, then I shall write Alvaro. But Jazlyn should really get a response by now.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

I would like to continue as well. I only wanted to quit because you were and well, I wouldn't have much to do if you did.

In the end the only person we love is ourselves, that's why we choose to love someone who can please us the most.

Then I shall write!
    I just find it a pity that I can't do anything with Jazz, I like her.

Nice! I'm looking forward to your post (: And I know the feeling, but can't you contact her or anything? She isn't the person to just quit without saying a thing.

I contacted her already. ;).

Yay! <3

How's everyone feeling? I could put this on pause if people are busy?

Bring this back to life, please. This isn't healthy for my feels.

I've no idea of the future, but I can see the past quite well. And the present, if the weather's clear.

Theodora schreef:
    Bring this back to life, please. This isn't healthy for my feels.

Working on it my sweetest Liesje

Where are all the other persona's? :o.

I'm not sure actually O.O I know Elise had to leave cause of troubles, but everyone else... >.>

Can we move on to the next day?
    Just asking.

And Ubiquitous; don't forget to react.

Simone, are you still gonna answer with Blake?
    Alvaro is waiting. :Y)