• Union J might just have to find a spot (and a highchair) for a brand new member after JJ Hamblett broke the very exciting news that he is set to become a dad. Sharing the news on Twitter, we practically fell off our chairs in shock after JJ announced that he and girlfriend Caterina Lopez are expecting their first baby.

Posting the news about his bundle of joy on Twitter, JJ said: "Guys I want you to be the first to know that I've got some big news...I'm going to be a daddy.... :-) :-) wooop." [sic]

It sounds like the lads are all set to change some dirty nappies too and JJ added: "My girlfriend and I are super super excited and the boys cant wait to be uncles! They are already thinking of names begining with J lol."

The rest of Union J weren't hanging around either and Josh jumped straight on Twitter to announce just how excited the lads are to have a new JCat to spoil and give big brotherly advice too.

WOWZER, that's some pretty big news. We can just imagine George standing up for the bundle of joy in the playground while Josh and Jaymi help out when it comes to the right of passage that is styling a quiff or pair of pigtails. But what do you think about the big news?

Bron

Oftewel: JJ gaat vader worden. Wat vinden jullie?(:

And don't forget, Elvendork! It's unisex!

Moeten we 16 and pregnant voor ze bellen?

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Sinistre schreef:
    Moeten we 16 and pregnant voor ze bellen?

He's 25 my dear

JamesPotter schreef:
    (...)

He's 25 my dear

Hij kan door voor 16

'Plays wasted words, proves to be warn, that he not busy being born is busy dying.'

Sinistre schreef:
    (...)

Hij kan door voor 16

Ik denk toch niet dat de mensen van mtv dat goed gaan keuren(cat)

Mini JJ *O*

"Fuck feelings, be a bitch" - Blair Waldorf

Leuk! Alleen kent volgens mij meer dan de helft van Q Union J niet XD

| 'Sorry for being awesome, losers,' Call had said before he blacked out. | The Iron Trial

Ik zou het JJ Junior noemen. Gewoon omdat het kan.

Anyway; congrats JJ.

[ bericht aangepast op 18 sep 2013 - 20:24 ]

We need a bigger boat.

Nog nooit van die gast gehoord.

A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.

Pewds schreef:

Indeed. En als ik een kind krijg, komt dat dan ook op Q?

26 - 02 - '16

Zoidberg schreef:
    (...)

Indeed. En als ik een kind krijg, komt dat dan ook op Q?

Dat ligt eraan

Pewds schreef: