• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I'm reading the Matched trilogy right now in English.
    My plans for today are quite boring. x] Just school, homework and music lessons.

:)

Ugh, this really is the first time I've ever skipped a class, but this headache is killing me. And my Dutch is so broken, I'm going to speak English for the rest of my life.

Wew, why did I never see this topic before? My topics anyway (:

{ do you call yourself a freaking hurricane like me? }

I spend a day in Brussels today, we went to visit a psychiatric home for chronic addicts (it sounds worse then it is) and it was really interesting ^^;
    I'm studying nurse studies and this week they planned all kind of things to make us familiar with psychiatry and geriatrics (the care for the older generation)

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Libera schreef:
    I'm reading the Matched trilogy right now in English.
    My plans for today are quite boring. x] Just school, homework and music lessons.

And after that, you have to read the Divergent trilogie. Yes, you have to (:

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Initiation schreef:
    (...)

And after that, you have to read the Divergent trilogie. Yes, you have to (:

No. I'm not going to read Divergent right now. I don't like hypes like these. And the fact that two of my best friends can't stop talking (and spoilering) about it, doesn't make it any better. Actually, they should be in the cinema right now, watching Divergent.

Libera schreef:
    (...)
    No. I'm not going to read Divergent right now. I don't like hypes like these. And the fact that two of my best friends can't stop talking (and spoilering) about it, doesn't make it any better. Actually, they should be in the cinema right now, watching Divergent.

But you're in the Hunger Games hype (no_chears) It's really, really good.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Initiation schreef:
    (...)

But you're in the Hunger Games hype (no_chears) It's really, really good.

Yeah, I got that information from my friends too. It's just the fact that I hate all the talking about it, the obsession with it. Even Finnick bores me now because some people are really obsessed with him. I'd rather read The Fault In Our Stars first, then Gone and maybe Divergent at the end. (:
    So I'm reading Matched now, waiting for the Fallen movie, and then, if or when the hype about Matched or Fallen comes, I'm proud because I read the books before the hype.

^ The Fault In Our Stars is really beautiful ! Good choice for reading it soon ;)

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Libera schreef:
    (...)
    Yeah, I got that information from my friends too. It's just the fact that I hate all the talking about it, the obsession with it. Even Finnick bores me now because some people are really obsessed with him. I'd rather read The Fault In Our Stars first, then Gone and maybe Divergent at the end. (:
    So I'm reading Matched now, waiting for the Fallen movie, and then, if or when the hype about Matched or Fallen comes, I'm proud because I read the books before the hype.

Well, Divergent is recommended, in every case, ahah.
    I might read The Fault in Our Stars as well, but I'm not sure already (:

Quies schreef:
    ^ The Fault In Our Stars is really beautiful ! Good choice for reading it soon ;)
    Initiation schreef:
    (...)

Well, Divergent is recommended, in every case, ahah.
    I might read The Fault in Our Stars as well, but I'm not sure already (:

So The Fault In Our Stars it is. I'm sorry, Leah, but I'm more interested in that one. (:

Libera schreef:
    (...)

So The Fault In Our Stars it is. I'm sorry, Leah, but I'm more interested in that one. (:

Why do you say sorry? (':
    I was just freaking fangirling on Four/Tobias daiofjdsnqkjhqkfds.

I'm just really on the verge of crying, again, and I really crave a hug.
    I has the sads.

Starkey schreef:
    I has the sads.

Starkey schreef:
    I has the sads.

Ahw. :c I hope you'll feel better soon. *gives a hug*