• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Initiation schreef:
    (...)
    Well, Divergent is recommended, in every case, ahah.
    I might read The Fault in Our Stars as well, but I'm not sure already (:

I still need to read that one.
    Although ... it's nowhere to be found, and I really wanna read it.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

^ I just ordered the book in English in a cosy bookstore in my hometown (:
    But I'm still in doubt as to first reading the book or first going to see the movie haha, I think it depends on my friends and if they want to see the movie or not before I can collect the book

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

I still need to read The Fault in Our Stars too. And the Divergent movie was really awesome. (Not so awesome as the book of course, but it was great.)

Aerials, in the sky. When you lose small mind you free your life .

Quies schreef:
    Yeah, normally I always read the books first as well, but maybe it's fun to try it the other way around; you'll never know what they didn't film and I think you'll be a bit less frustrated if they left some parts out of the movie, just because you don't know there are those parts; if you can follow my thoughts haha

I get it. That's a good idea. Maybe I'm going to try it. But I don't think so, because I really love to read. It makes watching the movie much more fun, I think. Because you already know the characters ^-^

Libera schreef:
    (...)
    Yeah, I got that information from my friends too. It's just the fact that I hate all the talking about it, the obsession with it. Even Finnick bores me now because some people are really obsessed with him. I'd rather read The Fault In Our Stars first, then Gone and maybe Divergent at the end. (:
    So I'm reading Matched now, waiting for the Fallen movie, and then, if or when the hype about Matched or Fallen comes, I'm proud because I read the books before the hype.

:o Benteee. You really should read Divergent. It is awesome, it really is!
    Fallen movie? :o Wow, that sounds cool c:

The Fault In Our Stars is so nice. I cried while I was reading it, but it's worth it <3

Haha, we had to know who hosted the Oscars for our English test :'D
    Thank God for Linguistics and Proficiency 8D

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Well, how are you guys doing? I'm sorry, I am really bored...

{ do you call yourself a freaking hurricane like me? }

I'm good, actually I needed to study (I have two weeks vacation now, after that 4 weeks of internship in a hospital, then 2 weeks of classes and then exams so yeah, it's going to be busy very soon); but instead I amused myself in making a 'Pretty Little Liars special' for a friend of mine who's birthday is next week. And she's a big fan of pretty little liars, so yeah.. I really need to slap myself tomorrow for not studying today haha ^^

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Shailene schreef:
    The Fault In Our Stars is so nice. I cried while I was reading it, but it's worth it <3

Yeah, it really is. I didn''t expect that the one who died, died. It would be hard to see the movie, because I will cry a lot.

It takes 17 muscles to smile, 43 muscles to frown ~~

Hellooo! I've just watched Rio on tv, it's awesome. ^^ And tomorrow I'll go try to find a Dutch Epub of the three books of Matched. Or how much books there are of them, lol.
    But now I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Kaa schreef:
    Hellooo! I've just watched Rio on tv, it's awesome. ^^ And tomorrow I'll go try to find a Dutch Epub of the three books of Matched. Or how much books there are of them, lol.

Goodnight c:

And to the rest: Hi all! How are you guys? I'm kinda bored right now, and I'm too lazy to write.

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Kaa schreef:

Haha, seriously? So nice! I watched that movie too with my sister - Morticia. :3

Don't walk. Run, you sheep, run.

@ Libera: I hope they won't screw up the Fallen movie. Otherwise I'll be having a hard time dealing with that. :'D

Downloading e-pub (?) from Divergent tomorrow, so I can it read on my laptop. Although I still prefer books above reading on any screen.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Kaa schreef:

I couldn't find them in Dutch, but if you do, can you send it to me or give me the link or something?