• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

1913 schreef:
    (...)

Yeah, it really is. I didn''t expect that the one who died, died. It would be hard to see the movie, because I will cry a lot.

A few months ago, I said to myself that I wouldn't watch the movie. Somehow I didn't like the trailer and I imagened Hazel and Guz different. But now I'm not sure if I will watch it.

I still need to watch catching fire, I just finished the book ^^

May StarClan light your path.

@ Zarathos
    Yes indeed! It ís a very sweet movie, I want to see Rio2, which is already in the cinema, or will be in the cinema soon. But I'll watch it online, haha. :3

@ Shailene
    I will send you the links if I find them! ^^

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Oh god, I haven't been at this topic for a while. How is everybody doing these days? ^^

@Kaa: Thanks (:

I'm doing fine, what about you? (:

I'm fine as well! Had some stress full weeks but it's coming to the point that everything is being calm.

Usha schreef:
    Oh god, I haven't been at this topic for a while. How is everybody doing these days? ^^

I'm having a headache like hell, woohoo.

Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak.

Stress because of school? Most of the time school is the reason I have stress :c

Yeah, stress because of school haha. Had a test week, lots of normal weeks with a lot of tests in it. So I'm just hoping this period will slow down a little ^^

I've just had pizza, yumm. :Y)

Kaa schreef:

You're making me jealous ;o

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Kaa schreef:

I've had it a few hours ago. :')

:)

Pizza salami, bé jealous! :Y)

I had noodlessss! *O*

I've never had noodles before..

Dit topic is gesloten omdat het maximum van 300 berichten is bereikt