• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

I have holidaaaays ;3

Jealous! I want it to!

The monsters running wild inside of me. I'm faded

*too ;3

Give me holiday. Please. Ö I'm learning for History now. Hate that class.

:)

I need holiday again! I can't wait until the next one, which will be somewhere in February. :3

That's when my school starts again. But I hope I pass my exams, then I have holidays from July till the end of September :3

Good luck with your exams! (:
    For now I just hope that I wil get good marks with my German and History tests tomorrow. :')

[ bericht aangepast op 14 jan 2014 - 21:03 ]

How can you have such a long vacation than? :o I mean; lots of people go to school/college right now.

[ bericht aangepast op 15 jan 2014 - 16:57 ]

I like need a holiday after the first they I go to school again. Hmm.. I guess even before that.

[ bericht aangepast op 14 jan 2014 - 21:13 ]

''Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.''

*college.
    No, we have exams now (thanks btw ^^) but I only had two of them, and I had my last one yesterday.
    I'm just lucky ^^

Yeah, you're really lucky. ^^

I have 3 exams left and then 2,5 weeks vacation :D but I had to study during Christmas break so I think that makes it even haha

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”

Same here.
    What do you study?

[ bericht aangepast op 14 jan 2014 - 21:52 ]

The next two weeks I've exams, but I'm happy with it.
    I don't have to go to school as often as usual ;D
    I see it a bit as a vacation.

You can't have a rainbow, without a little rain.

Milah schreef:
    Same here.
    What do you study?

Nurse studies

“We all are living in a dream, but life ain’t what it seems Oh everything’s a mess.”