• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Celebration schreef:
    (...)
    Previous summer was really nice indeed.
    My only way to survive the autumn/winter is with hot chocolate c:

Or hot milk with honey :9~

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

I don't really understand what the purpose is of Forums? (I'm new I'm sorry haha) So what are you suposed to do in forums? someone help?

Stylesfor schreef:
    I don't really understand what the purpose is of Forums? (I'm new I'm sorry haha) So what are you suposed to do in forums? someone help?

Vanalles (how do you say that in English)? Anyway, you can talk, just say something, playing RPG, playing games, doing like you're been hacked (no, I'm sorry, I do believe you guys if you say you're been hacked.),...

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Aravis schreef:
    (...)

Vanalles (how do you say that in English)? Anyway, you can talk, just say something, playing RPG, playing games, doing like you're been hacked (no, I'm sorry, I do believe you guys if you say you're been hacked.),...

Oh okay thanks! so it's like a chat forum? :)

Squirrelpaw schreef:
    New signature! But only Warrior Cats fans will understand =^.^=

Warrior Cats!! ^.^ I'm so glad Fireheart is doing good and got Cloudpaw back.. Even if he was a spoilt little shit...

Having a birthday holiday to the Netherlands <3 So excited!! <3

Stylesfor schreef:
    (...)

Oh okay thanks! so it's like a chat forum? :)

Something like that. I'm not very active on the forum of Quizlet, but that's what I do on other forums.

Stylesfor schreef:

You can do whatever you like.

"Well, well. Look who we've got here!"

Barnabas schreef:
    (...)
    You can do whatever you like.

Okay thanks! :)

Stylesfor schreef:
    (...)

Okay thanks! :)

I'm also kinda new to the forums - my Dutch is so crap I can't do anything on them even if I wanted :')

PEOPLEEEEEEE! IT'S ALIVEEEEEE!
    Or, wel... I am alive... Are you guys too? (:

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Gibbs schreef:
    PEOPLEEEEEEE! IT'S ALIVEEEEEE!
    Or, wel... I am alive... Are you guys too? (:

I'm a corpse with the plague! ^^

Finley schreef:
    (...)

I'm a corpse with the plague! ^^

OMFG NOOO! D:

Why does everyone hate snow? D: I mean, it makes beautiful landscapes, it's fun, it's just... Snow c:

:)

Alter schreef:
    Why does everyone hate snow? D: I mean, it makes beautiful landscapes, it's fun, it's just... Snow c:

SNOOOOW! :3

Gibbs schreef:
    (...)

OMFG NOOO! D:

Yush :')

Alter schreef:

Because for a little it's all beautiful, then people walk all over it and it's wet and icy and dangerous D: