• This topic is especially to talk English with other Quizletters. Other languages than English are forbidden.

In dit topic mag je enkel Engels praten, tenzij je een woordje niet weet. Andere talen zijn verboden. Hou rekening dat niet iedereen zo goed is in Engels. Je mag een ander op zijn fouten wijzen, maar doe dit dan op een respectvolle manier.

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Squirrelpaw schreef:
    I discoverd this topic very late aswell :p

And my English is horrible.

Time to improve it here then ;)

You oughta know

Yep :P

May StarClan light your path.

I've been talking English all day. Yay me :3

But I still have this faith in the truth of my dreams.

Hi, I'm new here. (:

Well hello!

You oughta know

Finley schreef:
    (...)

Cool! :D You'll be better at English then me XD what year you in?

I have yet to find any English fanfic on this site :') Hell, I didn't know it had a English thread.

Hiya! Sorry I react now!

I'm in my first year! Well, I have a fanfiction running at the moment, so feel free to take a look! I can guarantee you quality English :'D

O, none, unless this miracle have might, That in black ink my love may still shine bright. ~William Shakespeare

Oh by the way: if anyone wants any help writing English fanfiction, I'll gladly help you out!

O, none, unless this miracle have might, That in black ink my love may still shine bright. ~William Shakespeare

Heyy! (:

Some people are art and do art at the same time

Hi! (:

Helloooooooo! :3

• It is often the biggest smile, that is hiding the saddest heart. •

Hai!

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

I've seen more english here than I've heard English during class today haha. :3

Oh look - I'm opening my box of care! Oh wait - it's empty! - Jinx, the Loose Cannon.

I didn't. I've heard way too much Latin today.

Even as we grieved, we grew; even as we hurt, we hoped; even as we tired, we tried

Aravis schreef:
    I didn't. I've heard way too much Latin today.

You've got an 'ongeziene vertalingstekst', don't you? Good luck with it!
    In which year are you? (:

Normality is a paved road: it's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.

Tuala schreef:
    (...)
    You've got an 'ongeziene vertalingstekst', don't you? Good luck with it!
    In which year are you? (:

Indeed, Tuesday.
    I asked my teacher 'on how many points is the text?' and she answered: "actually it should be on the half of the points, 75 of 150. But I only put it on 50." Good god, only. I have no idea how I'll get trough it.. I have to learn the whole weekend and Monday (I'm soooo happy it's 11/11 Monday) to have 40 percent, I think. (good god, that was terrible English, I think. I just have no idea how to say it in English otherwise).
    But thankt you! I'm in year 3.

[ bericht aangepast op 8 nov 2013 - 19:46 ]